Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention (1427 Views)

Let's Chat! I'm In Need Of Attention! / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention by Beke2020: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

Please help me make sense out of this. My boyfriend and I took some time off as we were having communication issues.Its was not like this when we started, we communicate daily until he started having issues with his work. He feel if he couldn’t take care of me,he shouldn’t be around me. I let him know times without no,its not all about his money but he couldn’t take it and I must confess things were pretty bad that he had to sell off somethings.

However he called two weeks ago and we decided to start afresh but we are still having the same communication issues. When I complain, he calls it nagging. The last time I saw him was Monday last week. I have not heard from him and he does not pick up my calls or return my calls.

No matter what I say or text,he isn’t moved. When he comes around he tells me ‘he’s here,so I should stop complaining. He has promised to change several times but in the end,he goes back to his normal ways.

Now,he just got a new ride and things are looking up for him. He actually said I could use his old vehicle to learn how to drive. He is a good guy but my problem is.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-cannot-understand-why-my-man-is-starving-me-of-attention/
Re: I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention by tripplephi: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
all this link stories..... are not useful here. Because even if the stories are true the persons do not get to see it on NAIRALAND ..... they post their issues on your site then you come to NL and share it.....

SEE IF IT IS NOT HELPING THE PERSON THEN STOP SHARING STUFF LIKE THIS....
and dont dare sell the lame excuse of IT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE ELSE....

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention by NobodyKnows(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Go talk to him and get the fuck_ out of here

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention by Beke2020: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why the vex Na? People reach out from everywhere, even outside the ctry.anyway, thanks
tripplephi:
all this link stories..... are not useful here. Because even if the stories are true the persons do not get to see it on NAIRALAND ..... they post their issues on your site then you come to NL and share it.....

SEE IF IT IS NOT HELPING THE PERSON THEN STOP SHARING STUFF LIKE THIS....
and dont dare sell the lame excuse of IT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE ELSE....
Re: I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention by tripplephi: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
am sorry... i didnt know.

Beke2020:
Why the vex Na? People reach out from everywhere, even outside the ctry.anyway, thanks
Re: I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention by Samuelgr8: 1:40am On Sep 30, 2018
cool
tripplephi:
am sorry... i didnt know.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I'm In Bondage / Omg! See This Crazy Pre-wedding Photos People Are Talking About Online / CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.