Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

"Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (23551 Views)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Dollabiz: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
hmm
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by positivethought: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
smalls001:

Debt or borrowing is not an issue. Some of the biggest countries on the globe live on debt. For you to develop, you MUST borrow. Go and check for yourself. The question is, what value do you get out of it.
Go n lecture you demigod buhari not me.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Ayobami7(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2018
Lolz
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by GSA01: 10:00am On May 23, 2018
FFK always looking for relevance....with his stomach infrastructure kind of politics.....
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by iamdynamite(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Sorry, I don't respond to a zom b. The Op below might have something to say.

Thanks for your understanding.
You are worse than a zombie..taink you

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2018
Navalsadiq:
F F K probably you will help him find it. Banza mutum.make sure you keep your home first before you speak ill about my president.allah NE Ya bashi ba abun da zakuyi. Munapuka kawai
From this your comment we know what you are... Awon Herdsman
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by grabdbull: 10:13am On May 23, 2018
tiwaz:
Where is the power? Where is the power? And now we have to pay the debts.”

Let us get this straight. Obasanjo paid back a total of $20 billion to the Paris club and London club in 2006, leading to the unprecedented write-off of the rest of our foreign $36 billion debt. All this while investing an unprecedented amount of resources in constructing 13 power plants which are there for all to see today.

Obasanjo left Nigeria with an international debt-free profile in 2007 when he left office.

Buhari, rather than tell LIES that he left you with debts you have to pay back, please appreciate him for clearing inherited debts even when oil prices were at some of the lowest points recorded since the return to democracy in 1999. President Buhari can never replicate this feat of clearing debts even with today's higher oil prices, and he dares to slander one who was able to achieve much with little?

Please enough of the lies.

In this same speech, he even criticized leaders who send their children to foreign schools, yet he is the number one offender. ( Let us not forget the shameful medical tourism )

These contradictions probably led FFK to ask what he asked.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Lordspenzo(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
yemmight:
FFK, in his criticism, he has gone to the extreme.
naa he's far from it..i bet u were nt arround durin d last election
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Navalsadiq(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

From this your comment we know what you are... Awon Herdsman
from ur statement we know that ur from that region that stab ojukwu and know how to betray people.hypocrites.judas
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
Navalsadiq:
from ur statement we know that ur from that region that stab ojukwu and know how to betray people.hypocrites.judas
Yes I am, but you are still a terrorist herdsman who value cow more than his own children
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by somehow: 10:29am On May 23, 2018
All of you thinking a 74 years old successful military and political man doesnt hAve a brain needs real blood transfusion. If a brainless man achieved all these, what then does it make the rest of you? Meaning a brainless man is more smart, wise and valuable than you all.

Think deeply if truly you have a brain.

When you point 1 finger at someone, don't forget where the other 4 is facing.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2018
somehow:
All of you thinking a 74 years old successful military and political man doesnt hAve a brain needs real blood transfusion. If a brainless man achieved all these, what then does it make the rest of you? Meaning a brainless man is more smart, wise and valuable than you all.

Think deeply if truly you have a brain.

When you point 1 finger at someone, don't forget where the other 4 is facing.
What did he achieve? This man promised us heaven, he came and gave us hell. I am sure you will insult me and call me IPOB rather than answer my question because that`s what you buharist only know how to do
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
Shut up, didn't Buhari and surpporters praise obj during 2015 election?.
of course he did some good things like telecommunications, Foreign reserve and our debts that he cleared. where did you see me criticising obj in that post you quoted aside the way he treated tinubu and what he said about ffk which are known facts?

you should go through my posts and point out where I ever criticised obj. i'm one of the reasonable few that tell it as it is. I even pointed out the fact that buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises in the post you quoted. yet you foolishly classified me as a blind APC supporter.

you should be the one to shut your dirty mouth
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2018
What did FFK did as minister
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You and your dullard and brainless jihadist are the morons.

1. If he had a brain, would he have never passed an examination in his entire life ?

2. If he has a brain, would he have said that Abacha was not corrupt and did not steal money, yet turned round to say what he would use the same Abacha's loot for ?

3. If he has a brain, would he have ordered his IGP to relocate to Benue and admitted three months later that he didn't know his surbudinate disobeyed him and yet failed to sanction the man ?

4. If he has a brain would he have allowed Hameed Ali, a serving civil servant, to lead a delegation of his campaign supporters to his office on the same day 2 catholic priests and 13 christians murdered inside a church during service were being buried ?

Now you see that PMB and every person that defends him can only be brainless morons ?
you see how you fail exams? I never said buhari has a brain in the post you quoted. instead I pointed out the fact that ffk once praised the same buhari.
I also mentioned the fact that buhari has failed to deliver on most of his promises.

now can you see your foolishness? illiterate
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

That is BMC's card. They love pulling that card.

But Nigerians are smarter.
yeah everyone that doesn't share your jaundiced opinion is BMC. you need a brain ASAP
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Nobody: 10:43am On May 23, 2018
pedel:
Ffk has no electoral value. He can't even win counsellor election at Ilare ward in Ile Ife if he context.
He is unlike his father, Remilekun Fani Kayode, who was elected deputy prime minister. FFK is always looking for political appointments.

You will never see his name on any ballot paper or his face on any poster because nobody know him in his Ward. Ask him his permanent address in Ile Ife. His father's house was sold. They later bought it back when he became minister when oppositions began to ask for his family house in Ife.

It was the like of him that made GEJ lose the last election by running nonsense documentary and propaganda against Buhari and Tinubu instead of showing what GEJ has done and planning to do.

If FFK support your candidacy in any party, you are going to loose. Period.

FFK = ZERO POLITICAL VALUE.
Contest
Lose
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Nobody: 10:45am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

the same ffk that once asked obj to account for the $16b years back is now defending obj

the same ffk that once called buhari a man of integrity and called GEJ a clueless man is suddenly pro-jonathan and anti-buhari.

the same ffk that once wrote long epistles against ibos and even went as far as telling us tales of how he bedded their late general's wife is suddenly pro-ipob cheesy

this ffk is the most confused politician in the history of this country. he's now standing against everything he stood for a few years ago.

even the obj he's defending now once said give ffk food and he will sing for you grin

buhari and tinubu are far from perfect. buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises but both tinubu and buhari are the only politicians in Nigeria that stood by what they believe in even when things weren't working for them and they were surrounded by enemies.

buhari lost 3 presidential elections and never lost the opposition. tinubu was tormented under Obj and he wasn't broken. instead he went ahead to birth a strong opposition party that wrestled power away from PDP.

Buhari remains a man of integrity.

the real question we should all be asking is "FFK where is your brain?"
I hate dah ffk man...he is such a fool
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by shekauvsbuhari: 10:47am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

the same ffk that once asked obj to account for the $16b years back is now defending obj

the same ffk that once called buhari a man of integrity and called GEJ a clueless man is suddenly pro-jonathan and anti-buhari.

the same ffk that once wrote long epistles against ibos and even went as far as telling us tales of how he bedded their late general's wife is suddenly pro-ipob cheesy

this ffk is the most confused politician in the history of this country. he's now standing against everything he stood for a few years ago.

even the obj he's defending now once said give ffk food and he will sing for you grin

buhari and tinubu are far from perfect. buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises but both tinubu and buhari are the only politicians in Nigeria that stood by what they believe in even when things weren't working for them and they were surrounded by enemies.

buhari lost 3 presidential elections and never lost the opposition. tinubu was tormented under Obj and he wasn't broken. instead he went ahead to birth a strong opposition party that wrestled power away from PDP.

All U said about Ffk is true. He is a shameless hypocritical chameleon but that is de way of all of them. Buhari too is a hypocrite. Obj is a worse hypocrite. However his telling buhari to go get a brain is in order bcs I dnt think he has any or his is outdated.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by ninety5: 10:54am On May 23, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Kid like you are not wanted or expected to offer any contribution because the most suitable place for you is your mother's kitchen to wash the plates, clean the house and other related assignments. Buhari is indeed without functioning brain. If you are old enough, campare the last three years backward, what you now have is totaly strange. The question normal people ask now is if this is the same Nigeria? The Buhaei government sent his tugs and military to shoot into the high court premises while it was in session, till today, Buhari do not talking on the issue. The IGP of police now openly disobey the senate when it is boldly written in the Nigerian constitution. As it is now Buhari himself is calamity, a deserster and evil. It will never be well with Buhari as he continue to turn this country updawn.

Baba, are you trying to tell me that you don't have a sense of humour?
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by PointZerom: 10:54am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
of course he did some good things like telecommunications, Foreign reserve and our debts that he cleared. where did you see me criticising obj in that post you quoted aside the way he treated tinubu and what he said about ffk which are known facts?

you should go through my posts and point out where I ever criticised obj. i'm one of the reasonable few that tell it as it is. I even pointed out the fact that buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises in the post you quoted. yet you foolishly classified me as a blind APC supporter.

you should be the one to shut your dirty mouth
See painment.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Navalsadiq(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Yes I am, but you are still a terrorist herdsman who value cow more than his own children
thats the mediocrity you still celebrate. when they say you should travel out of the west and expand ur horizon u have decided to be adamant and have chosen to be narrow minded. Have you disposed the poo u deficated inside ur room last night because if they allow u it will stay there for days.only yesterday ur heartless brother killed his girlfriend and wanted to use her for money rituals if u like emulate him it's ur small work.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Belluchii: 11:00am On May 23, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]its just unfortunate, how can a well respected and a one time minister of the federal republic of Nigeria insult the president in the public. i think Nigerians should stop paying attention to such posts, its not worth it.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by ogomsky: 11:14am On May 23, 2018
FFK, hand go touch you one day. Just continue to misyan...
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by ibekwe97: 11:20am On May 23, 2018
[Since 2015 our president never say anything concern OBJ now OBJ Is trying him that he is an incompetent , he started going against OBJ. let us be wise
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by kenzysmith: 11:23am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

when did ffk called johnathan cluess? Let me ask u this question, were is ur brain?
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by biztip: 11:27am On May 23, 2018
but he won't listen
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by mukthar2000(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2018
FFK, why do u make such comment?are u saying Buhari was lying with the statement?and i am very sure that u and ur other looters are scade of Buhari second term,becos is coming bastardize u guys without looking back
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by MrSly(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

Obj tormented Tinubu, Buhari lost three times before teaming with tinubu to wrestle power away from PDP. Good for them.
But you also knew that Buhari has failed to deliver on his promises which was the major reason why he was voted massively. In sane societies when leaders fail the people woefully, they resign for the sake of integrity. But here is Buhari seeking reelection despite his gross failure and age.
Yet you called him a man of integrity. I think the right question we should be asking is" Jaideyone, where was your brain when you wrote this?"
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by amazon14: 11:38am On May 23, 2018
[quote author=wakaman post=67801515]

If an average Nigerian was ffk, then there would be a lot of stragglers suffering from drug abuse. Word unto such a nation.[/q

If average Nigeria were to be buhari Nigeria will worse than Somalia and syria with blood flowing everywhere.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2018
MrSly:

Obj tormented Tinubu, Buhari lost three times before teaming with tinubu to wrestle power away from PDP. Good for them.
But you also knew that Buhari has failed to deliver on his promises which was the major reason why he was voted massively. In sane societies when leaders fail the people woefully, they resign for the sake of integrity. But here is Buhari seeking reelection despite his gross failure and age.
Yet you called him a man of integrity. I think the right question we should be asking is" Jaideyone, where was your brain when you wrote this?"
good. I like people who are ready to argue logically like you.

yes buhari has failed to deliver on most of his campaign promises and I've not decided on who to vote yet.
if PDP fields someone like atiku I'll definitely vote buhari. the devil I know is better the angel I don't know. Jonathan failed so much and buhari started looking like the Messiah cos of the way Jonathan handled things like a kindagaten president. in 6yrs Jonathan didn't fix any general road in the south west apart from Benin ore road. GEJ didn't do any road in the south east either. he was a total failure. if sowore or fela durotoye can convince me in 2019 that they would at least be 10% better than buhari then I'll give them my vote!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2018
Nancy2018:
His brain is in the ass of aisha
Nd what's dat boy doing - ramming his big head up ur ass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey / Obasanjo’s 80th Birthday Celebration: 45 Serving And Ex-Presidents To Attend / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.