Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

"Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (23555 Views)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by luckyboss(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2018
Nice question,,,
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by MarieSucre(f): 12:13pm On May 23, 2018
You have to be intellectually low to respond with such a low grade diss.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Kdon2: 1:04pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Jai should all be asking is "FFK where is your brain?"[/quote]

What is this one saying? Brainless like his slowpoke master! its hard for people like you to see beyond your nose!
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Kdon2: 1:08pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:
You have to be intellectually low to respond with such a low grade diss.

you should be called mannequin not MarieSucre!
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
menix:
Ayam not understanding this, does he mean that a brainless man is leading over 160 Million nigerians

That Means we need to get our brains back come 2019.....
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by somehow: 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
You're asking me what he achieved? is becoming an head of state/president twice not an achievement on his own or can you or anyone calling him brainless achieve that?

How come a brainless man became a president twice in one country? think!

RuthlessLeader:

What did he achieve? This man promised us heaven, he came and gave us hell. I am sure you will insult me and call me IPOB rather than answer my question because that`s what you buharist only know how to do
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by SouthEastFacts: 6:16pm On May 24, 2018
Jaideyone:
yeah everyone that doesn't share your jaundiced opinion is BMC. you need a brain ASAP
The fact is:

You are a BMC Zom b.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by SouthEastFacts: 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
iamdynamite:
You are worse than a zombie..taink you
Correct your spelling, then come back.
BMC Zom B.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by SouthEastFacts: 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
Benekruku:

5%
Zom B.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
The fact is:
You are a BMC Zom b.
the fact is your are brain dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Planning To Forcefully Takeover National Assembly Tomorrow - CUPP / June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh / 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.