Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (39665 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by J2381: 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
sounds like Linda is speaking from both side of her mouth as usual. I hope she knows what celibacy means.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by pemiakd: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
Contract pregnancy
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Herrmes: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
MChaze25:
Money is not everything in this life.
This issue alone has dinted her biography in present and future references as an exemplary media icon.
A good name is worth more than gold.

She made a big sacrifice with her life doing Aproko to make money despite knowing the dark consequences that men will avoid her.
Who wants a controversial wife?
She should ve shut down that blog at age when it mattered most, then allow time to repair her battered image on the internet.
But what do I know?

Every step she makes now will expose her more and more.
Dont choose money over a good name!
I want a controversial wife, if she's Linda's caliber.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by MEHO: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
My name is Hilary Ernest Ozoemenam, a motivational speaker and writer, actor and poet. With all due respect, Madam Linda Ikeji, it's a good thing that you're pregnant - thank God! But you need to pay us. I'm among tge the actors that played part in your movie; "Onueze" since last year and we've not been paid. I beg you ma, please pay us our money. God has blessed you with money, there's no reason for you to owe us except you want to be wicked. God isn't asleep. You're toiling with the wages of people who worked tirelessly for you. I'll beg with you to call your director Director Ehis and Ijeoma your AD to order to please pay us. I beg you ma. You're pregnant, please allow God's blessings follow you till after your birth. I wish you well but please pay us our money. Thank you.
Ernest Hilary Ozoemenam
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by VIVIACHRIS(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd summarize her lengthy write-up in 4 easy words.

"She's a smelly ho".

Why are you always bitter?....When you don't have nice things to say to people, kindly shut up.

Your posts are always negative....try something new like being sweet. I know its difficult....just try....
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by MChaze25(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2018
Herrmes:
But she wouldn't want you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Herrmes: 2:12pm On May 23, 2018
MChaze25:

But she wouldn't want you.
Sure, but you asked who would want.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
I only wish Nigerians can take 2019 serious as they are taking this serious and remove this sitting government from power.

Let's have some fresh air abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by MChaze25(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2018
Herrmes:
Sure, but you asked who would want.
When you re ready to marry, you will understand
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Herrmes: 2:23pm On May 23, 2018
MChaze25:

When you re ready to marry, you will understand
I don't think anything is gonna change, sensei.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by fabulous986: 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations...
Ibeji lantilanti grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2018
Herrmes:
Why are so interested in another person's life to the extent that you make assumptions about it?

That's human being for u

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Ceccylia(f): 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
Weldone sexymoma, I agree with you. ���
sexymoma:
Linda!! It's not that we choose to sleep around or change men like cloth, some of us are just looking for true love, love that never fades away,deep love and a stress-free relationship, so when we see one, we tend to bliv we have found these things, pls how do you want me to doubt a man that introduced me to his fams, i know most of his friends and showed me love but i got to discover that has a babymama and she s even stuck with him.. we don't wish to sleep around and we didn't choose to change men... celibacy is good and it may have worked for some pple.

i must say you were just lucky, cos it would have been a disaster if this your so called fiancee had dumped you after chopping your pomo, i think by then you would understand so men will just pretend to love you just to drill your hole.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by maternal: 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
onatisi:

and what is bad in been a baby mama ?this lady is someone most men will die to marry , she is rich and famous , it is OBVIOUS SHE IS JUST WAITING AND WILL PICK THE RIcH MAN AT HER OWN TIME . now she is complete , she will soon have a child and if she likes she will have another one , they will enjoy the best of everything and she will continue getting richer and more famous while haters keep dying on social media criticizing her

At 40 years old no man is dreaming of marrying her. In fact she'd be a bad investment when it comes to marriage. She scrambled and got her gate man to give her belle before she became too old to have a child. This is what all this is about, nothing more, nothing less. The fact 1 pic of him isn't shown says a lot.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by maternal: 3:18pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:
People should leave her alone and she should stop explaining herself. I hope some people will have sense now, in life u can't live your life by other people's standard. Like she said, she met someone, fell in love and got pregnant, that's her life, her standard. I have my standard too, I must be married before I get pregnant. Everybody with their own abeg! They have flogged this matter enough please I am tired. I don't understand y people are killing themselves over her matter, I don't understand y she feels the need to explain herself to people, to seek their approval or whatever. Can we go back to more important things like how to vote buhari out in 2019 or world cup or health workers strike?

When you turn 40 with no husband or pikin your standards will lower. You too will find the nearest gate man to give you belle like Linda. If she can gossip about others why can't we of her ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by chieni(f): 3:40pm On May 23, 2018
Now they can stop running their mouth. congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 3:51pm On May 23, 2018
Thewesterner:
I don't understand why you are doing this too...
OK I can't explain sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2018
maternal:

When you turn 40 with no husband or pikin your standards will lower. You too will find the nearest gate man to give you belle like Linda. If she can gossip about others why can't we of her ?
Oh u have d time to gossip? Hmmm OK I don't. And please keep that nonsense for somebody else.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by maternal: 3:56pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:

Oh u have d time to gossip? Hmmm OK I don't. And please keep that nonsense for somebody else.

Yet you're on this thread and even replied to me. You're equally as jobless.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2018
Herrmes:
Why are so interested in another person's life to the extent that you make assumptions about it?
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
be careful wat u wish for. wink
Herrmes:
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Boyooosa(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
Bump ain't sexy
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by mediclife1987(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Veteran Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji broke the Nigerian internet few days ago when she announced her pregnancy and shared her baby bump photos.

People were surprised as none of her recent pictures on Instagram showed any trace of pregnancy. Kemi Olunloyo even said she was carrying a prosthetic bump.

Well, the soon to be mum has now taken to Instagram to show off her bare bump and reveal how she hide it all these while.

She also clarified her statement on celibacy which many have slammed her for after she announced her pregnancy.

She wrote;

"(How to hide a baby bump 101. Suck belle in and wear a high waist...lol). So, a few friends have been calling me, asking me how I'm holding up with all the trolling on the internet since I announced my pregnancy. I kind of felt bad for them because they were worrying over something I wasn't. I've been on the internet for nearly 12 years now, I've made money, I've met amazing people, I've written about folks and stepped on toes (mostly of course, unknowingly...lol). So when people troll me, that's fine. It's called Karma. Lol. Fortunately it doesn't get to me. There's nothing I haven't been called on the internet, and it will never stop because this is where I plan to do business for the rest of my life! So we all are stuck together. I'm not going anywhere...lol.

So let's address some issues...and the reason why I bother is for the young girls who look up to me. I owe you and will always speak to help you in anyway I can because I want you to shine and be the better version of yourself.

So number one, let's talk about this celibacy issue. I preached it a lot of times but I have NEVER said do not have sex before marriage. Here's what I have always said to young girls and I maintain it.

Never ever give your body to a man for money. You're worth so much more than that. You're beautiful beyond measure and there's absolutely nothing a man can give you that you can't give urself if you apply yourself, believe in yourself and work hard. Start now that you're young, pursue your dreams, work hard till your hands are sore and ur mind is tired, never listen to anyone who tells you you're not good enough or you're wasting your time, and no matter how hard it gets, no matter how rough the road becomes, never give up on yourself or your dreams.

2. I've always also said & I maintain it; do not sleep around because your body is too precious & deserves respect. You deserve love & dignity. I've always said sex should only happen when you find yourself in a loving relationship, with someone you love & who loves you back. I was 100% celibate until I was ready to share my life with someone and I met the man of my dreams. (unfortunately, I can't share him with the internet..lol)
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-reveals-how-she-hides-her-baby-bump-as-she-clarifies-celibacy-statement.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Continue to suck belle in till your baby cones out malformed...ignoramus.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Ayobami7(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Tinyemeka(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

see this hoe releasing damage control 101 to justify the drilling of her bottomless pit.......

Linda is a hypocrite who has been enjoying the sweetness of dickkkz while preaching celibacy to her gullible folowers

Jealousy jealousy smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2018
maternal:

Yet you're on this thread and even replied to me. You're equally as jobless.
Did u see me in your dream? Did they send u? Please stop disturbing me, I didn't ask u to quote me, I didn't ask for your opinion, so take it and shove up your ass as deep as it can go. Now get lost!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by maternal: 6:56pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:

Did u see me in your dream? Did they send u? Please stop disturbing me, I didn't ask u to quote me, I didn't ask for your opinion, so take it and shove up your ass as deep as it can go. Now get lost!!!!

Jobless woman go find work.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
Dear Linda, I don't think you owe anyone an explanation y you are pregnant. It's your pussy not anyone's, abi their own lost?? Or u borrow their own come overuse am d thing come damage??you are very capable of taking care of your offspring. U look breathtakingly amazing. Assistant Jesus dem be passing judgment before Jesus does. shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Herrmes: 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
be careful wat u wish for. wink
Yes, Her Royal Highness Queen Phil.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Okwyjesus(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
uzolexis:

Since when did it become a crime to get pregnant before marriage

Since the origin of Igbo culture and the bible. Of the two Linda is part of it. She is an Igbo Lady and also a Christian.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Edge1(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:

Awwwww lol thanks. Permission pending approval cheesy grin

Why didn't you tell him you are already taken?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 12:55am On May 24, 2018
Edge1:

Why didn't you tell him you are already taken?
By who? U? Lol nobody took me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.