Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (39675 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by talk2saintify(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by karpentar: 11:22am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd summarize her lengthy write-up in 4 easy words.

"She's a smelly ho".

I prefer Mrs NwaAmaikpe. She's more intelligent. Please allow only her to exist. Just do me a favour "Die"!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2018
Akwuna short up

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by BLESSMME: 11:26am On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:
People should leave her alone and she should stop explaining herself. I hope some people will have sense now, in life u can't live your life by other people's standard. Like she said, she met someone, fell in love and got pregnant, that's her life, her standard. I have my standard too, I must be married before I get pregnant. Everybody with their own abeg! They have flogged this matter enough please I am tired. I don't understand y people are killing themselves over her matter, I don't understand y she feels the need to explain herself to people, to seek their approval or whatever. Can we go back to more important things like how to vote buhari vote in 2019 or world cup or health workers strike?
No Dear, she is explaining herself because that is how she can get traffic and rake in more dollars to her account. This is her field and she knows how to play the game. This her pregnancy news alone will give her enough traffic to buy a bigger mansion.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by HtwoOw: 11:26am On May 23, 2018
Na you wan send the thunder ??

Make una leave the mental patient make him mentality no come turn overdose grin grin grin grin grin
wildimagination:
That picture is one heavy grenade launcher heading straight to kemi olunloyo's crib....

There no how another thunder will not fire that loud mouthed woman before this week runs out
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 11:31am On May 23, 2018
BLESSMME:

No Dear, she is explaining herself because that is how she can get traffic and rake in more dollars to her account. This is her field and she knows how to play the game. This her pregnancy news alone will give her enough traffic to buy a bigger mansion.
Abi o I no reason am like that and people are just feeding the whole thing? If everybody had my mindset a lot of people would be broke

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by emperorblog(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2018
READ COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by tommykiwi(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2018
K
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by lastempero: 11:32am On May 23, 2018
Nonsense!!!hypocricy of the highest order,just own up that u are pregnant out of wedlock and nobody is going to sue u It's ur life and stop deceiving our gals that are looking up to u as a role model.there is nothing honorable in getting pregnant out of wedlock.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by amazon14: 11:33am On May 23, 2018
Linda Ikeji, you are a woman of substance, and I love you for that.
To hell with whatever anyone thinks.
To hell with mrsnwaidoit and nwaidiot

Feel free to mention me l don't care one bit
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Assassin101: 11:33am On May 23, 2018
if you truly found love like u claim, then you should be more than excited to flaunt that man in your life for the world to see, as this will even garner more respect and followership to you.

Linda, get with the fact that you're just a baby mama and nothing more

who knows, Davido might even be d dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by folake4u(f): 11:36am On May 23, 2018
This damage control is lame.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by karpentar: 11:39am On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:

Abi o I no reason am like that and people are just feeding the whole thing? If everybody had my mindset a lot of people would be broke

You're so pretty. I wish to celibate with you. Permit me please.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2018
karpentar:

You're so pretty. I wish to celibate with you. Permit me please.
Awwwww lol thanks. Permission pending approval cheesy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2018
sexymoma:
Linda!! It's not that we choose to sleep around or change men like cloth, some of us are just looking for true love, love that never fades away,deep love and a stress-free relationship, so when we see one, we tend to bliv we have found these things, pls how do you want me to doubt a man that introduced me to his fams, i know most of his friends and showed me love but i got to discover that has a babymama and she s even stuck with him.. we don't wish to sleep around and we didn't choose to change men... celibacy is good and it may have worked for some pple.

i must say you were just lucky, cos it would have been a disaster if this your so called fiancee had dumped you after chopping your pomo, i think by then you would understand so men will just pretend to love you just to drill your hole.
Sorry uhn!Console yourself.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by yesloaded: 11:43am On May 23, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Veteran Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji broke the Nigerian internet few days ago when she announced her pregnancy and shared her baby bump photos.

People were surprised as none of her recent pictures on Instagram showed any trace of pregnancy. Kemi Olunloyo even said she was carrying a prosthetic bump.

Well, the soon to be mum has now taken to Instagram to show off her bare bump and reveal how she hide it all these while.

She also clarified her statement on celibacy which many have slammed her for after she announced her pregnancy.

She wrote;

"(How to hide a baby bump 101. Suck belle in and wear a high waist...lol). So, a few friends have been calling me, asking me how I'm holding up with all the trolling on the internet since I announced my pregnancy. I kind of felt bad for them because they were worrying over something I wasn't. I've been on the internet for nearly 12 years now, I've made money, I've met amazing people, I've written about folks and stepped on toes (mostly of course, unknowingly...lol). So when people troll me, that's fine. It's called Karma. Lol. Fortunately it doesn't get to me. There's nothing I haven't been called on the internet, and it will never stop because this is where I plan to do business for the rest of my life! So we all are stuck together. I'm not going anywhere...lol.

So let's address some issues...and the reason why I bother is for the young girls who look up to me. I owe you and will always speak to help you in anyway I can because I want you to shine and be the better version of yourself.

So number one, let's talk about this celibacy issue. I preached it a lot of times but I have NEVER said do not have sex before marriage. Here's what I have always said to young girls and I maintain it.

Never ever give your body to a man for money. You're worth so much more than that. You're beautiful beyond measure and there's absolutely nothing a man can give you that you can't give urself if you apply yourself, believe in yourself and work hard. Start now that you're young, pursue your dreams, work hard till your hands are sore and ur mind is tired, never listen to anyone who tells you you're not good enough or you're wasting your time, and no matter how hard it gets, no matter how rough the road becomes, never give up on yourself or your dreams.

2. I've always also said & I maintain it; do not sleep around because your body is too precious & deserves respect. You deserve love & dignity. I've always said sex should only happen when you find yourself in a loving relationship, with someone you love & who loves you back. I was 100% celibate until I was ready to share my life with someone and I met the man of my dreams. (unfortunately, I can't share him with the internet..lol)
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-reveals-how-she-hides-her-baby-bump-as-she-clarifies-celibacy-statement.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Linda need English teacher grin

celibate

adjective
1. abstaining from marriage and sexual
relations, typically for religious
reasons.

noun
1. a person who abstains from marriage
and sexual relations.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by ngwababe(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2018
wildimagination:
That picture is one heavy grenade launcher heading straight to kemi olunloyo's crib....

There no how another thunder will not fire that loud mouthed woman before this week runs out

grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by sexymoma(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2018
comshots:
Sorry uhn!Console yourself.
What is this one typing angry wetin dey work you angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 11:47am On May 23, 2018
Assassin101:
if you truly found love like u claim, then you should be more than excited to flaunt that man in your life for the world to see, as this will even garner more respect and followership to you.

The man wey preg Linda fit be married man.You know how desperate some marriageable ladies can be just to get preg with anything that has a third leg not minding whether the third leg is already taken.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by ngwababe(f): 11:47am On May 23, 2018
sexymoma:
Linda!! It's not that we choose to sleep around or change men like cloth, some of us are just looking for true love, love that never fades away,deep love and a stress-free relationship, so when we see one, we tend to bliv we have found these things, pls how do you want me to doubt a man that introduced me to his fams, i know most of his friends and showed me love but i got to discover that has a babymama and she s even stuck with him.. we don't wish to sleep around and we didn't choose to change men... celibacy is good and it may have worked for some pple.

i must say you were just lucky, cos it would have been a disaster if this your so called fiancee had dumped you after chopping your pomo, i think by then you would understand so men will just pretend to love you just to drill your hole.

You said it all dearie!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by femi4: 11:48am On May 23, 2018
Biacan's role model
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2018
Husbandless slut

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by onatisi(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Kemi don die.

More thunder coming her way.

Linda...go girl

dont mind that mad old woman , she is such a complete disgrace to her family and the name she carries . only God knows how baba olunloyo he got to have a mad woman like that as his child.
linda is what kemi wanted to be but will never be in her lifetime
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by onatisi(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2018
Assassin101:

and what is bad in been a baby mama ?this lady is someone most men will die to marry , she is rich and famous , it is OBVIOUS SHE IS JUST WAITING AND WILL PICK THE RIcH MAN AT HER OWN TIME . now she is complete , she will soon have a child and if she likes she will have another one , they will enjoy the best of everything and she will continue getting richer and more famous while haters keep dying on social media criticizing her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Headmaster055(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2018
She is really using this her pregnancy issue to make money for herself and other bloggers.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by obowunmi(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
Linda likes to rob things in peoples faces, #pepperdemgang

Enjoy your pregnancy and shut the Bleep up.

Isn't she the one with the smelly pusswy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by showafrica(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:
People should leave her alone and she should stop explaining herself. I hope some people will have sense now, in life u can't live your life by other people's standard. Like she said, she met someone, fell in love and got pregnant, that's her life, her standard. I have my standard too, I must be married before I get pregnant. Everybody with their own abeg! They have flogged this matter enough please I am tired. I don't understand y people are killing themselves over her matter, I don't understand y she feels the need to explain herself to people, to seek their approval or whatever. Can we go back to more important things like how to vote buhari out in 2019 or world cup or health workers strike?

To me voting is not important, what is important is kicking him back to Daura

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by PrettySleek(f): 12:03pm On May 23, 2018
showafrica:

To me voting is not important, what is important is kicking him back to Daura
Any one o, so far e commot grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by tintedniggz(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2018
Lol celibacy advocacy 101 gone wrong
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by tiredoflife(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2018
Heard the father of the child is a man married with two wives and she will be his third wife
Gals forget this babe
Na side chic she be till Belle enter and she want it legal
Hope she will be able to cope with the other wives
Make we dey watch
Person wey die
Ground must hear the news
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Zakkyoz: 12:10pm On May 23, 2018
No hubby. may be she did artificial insemination! There is nothing money cannot do
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by kelechi50: 12:10pm On May 23, 2018
Personally I think it's childish replying Kemi by showing your body to the internet, I cover your baby with the blood of Jesus and wish you safe delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.