Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (39662 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by KanwuliaExtra: 3:35am On May 24, 2018
So number one, let's talk about this celibacy issue. I preached it a lot of times but I have NEVER said do not have sex before marriage. Here's what I have always said to young girls and I maintain it.

Never ever give your body to a man for money. You're worth so much more than that. You're beautiful beyond measure and there's absolutely nothing a man can give you that you can't give urself if you apply yourself, believe in yourself and work hard. Start now that you're young, pursue your dreams, work hard till your hands are sore and ur mind is tired, never listen to anyone who tells you you're not good enough or you're wasting your time, and no matter how hard it gets, no matter how rough the road becomes, never give up on yourself or your dreams.

2. I've always also said & I maintain it; do not sleep around because your body is too precious & deserves respect. You deserve love & dignity. I've always said sex should only happen when you find yourself in a loving relationship, with someone you love & who loves you back. I was 100% celibate until I was ready to share my life with someone and I met the man of my dreams(unfortunately, I can't share him with the internet..lol)

Hopefully, the ILLITERATES on and off NL can TRANSMIT WITH COMPREHENSION! cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Edge1(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2018
PrettySleek:

By who? U? Lol nobody took me o

I'm making it official now. You've been taken. Pls don't mind those NL guys, they have nothing better for you. Lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by bencarson007(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2018
Thebrightest:
Plastic surgery implant. After few weeks, she will go back to increase the bump via mild surgery.
Also, she might have employed a PHOTOSHOP expert to do the job.

Stop hating and be a part of wishing her well
Good or bad, there is good inside of everyone
Enjoy bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by uzolexis(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Since the origin of Igbo culture and the bible. Of the two Linda is part of it. She is an Igbo Lady and also a Christian.

Go and read about Igbo culture before colonization. Women were valued by the number of children they had and not by marital status.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Okwyjesus(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
uzolexis:

Go and read about Igbo culture before colonization. Women were valued by the number of children they had and not by marital status.

And that implies having them out of wedlock. You are a stranger to lgbo culture.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by uzolexis(f): 12:14pm On May 24, 2018
Okwyjesus:

And that implies having them out of wedlock. You are a stranger to Igbo culture.
Yes, women even marry had other women as wives for the sole purpose of giving them children. You are the stranger to Igbo culture. Go and read more about Igbos in the pre-colonial era.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Okwyjesus(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
uzolexis:

Yes, women even marry had other women as wives for the sole purpose of giving them children. You are the stranger to Igbo culture. Go and read more about Igbos in the pre-colonial era.
Yes but under a man's umbrella as husband. That's my point. Children with unknown father is not part if Igbo culture. .
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Humanistme: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Yes but under a man's umbrella as husband. That's my point. Children with unknown father is not part if Igbo culture. .

If a man had no male child his daughter can stay back in her father's house and have male children for him. still Igbo culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) / Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.