Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (9333 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
@TheReporter247

[img]https://2.bp..com/-U_GLLLyDe18/WwWza3MUGSI/AAAAAAAAIaQ/lq6IzBQUb9kWnPwLg8Zf6dFMf34GJCglwCLcBGAs/s640/blog.jpg[/img]

A woman from Mpumalanga, South Africa has been divorced by her husband on their honeymoon just a few days after their wedding.
The bridegroom dumped the woman after he saw her with no make-up for the first time according to a psychologist who counselled the unidentified woman.

The 40-year-old groom divorced his 35-year-old bride, said the doctor, because the husband believed she did not look as pretty as before the wedding and accused her of deceiving him by using so many cosmetics, including fake eyelashes.

Dr Molapo, consultant psychologist, said that his clinic received a request from the woman to help her overcome her psychological suffering after her divorce

Reports are that the groom took his bride to Richards Bay for their honeymoon where they had a swim but the outing turned tragic when her face became wet and her makeup reportedly washed away.

The groom said he could barely recognise his wife after the make-up was gone.

The bride wore artificial eyelashes and had undergone cosmetic surgeries before the marriage. The couple who had met on Facebook had been engaged for three months
Source: https://www.reporter247.org/2018/05/man-divorces-wife-on-honeymoon-after.html
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
I must show my future hubby my early morning face.

My sister did make up one day, my dog started barking because he didn't recognize her.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by mikhe2(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2018
Lol the man done see oracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by empire2017(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
lol Izza front page material
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

My sister did make up one day, my dog started barking because he didn't recognize her.
Look at how you applied the whole make up industry on your face...
You look horrible..

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 7:47pm On May 23, 2018
It's a pity her dream and achievement of getting pregnant has being shattered.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
The man should be happy he woke up alive.. Faces like that can summon legions of demons at night.. This is why i don't take ladies on heavy make up serious..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:50pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Look at how you applied the whole make up industry on your face...
You look horrible..

Faints. I didn't apply the whole make up, my complexion makes it look conspicuous.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 23, 2018
This one settle down ugly like killabeauty
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Faints. I didn't apply the whole make up, my complexion makes it look conspicuous.
Lies!!!!
what's with the heavy eye pencil and heavy lip stick.

who are you trying to seduce?
I am not impressed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
empire2017:
lol Izza front page material
Lalasticlala shebi you hear am grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by HallaDaTruth: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
What God had joined together, Makeup artiste has put asunder ....

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by dominique(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
Mpumulanga is in South Africa not Ghana

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lies!!!!
what's with the heavy eye pencil and heavy lip stick.

who are you trying to seduce?
I am not impressed..

I bothered to reply you because I felt it would be okay to dispel your belief. I don't see why you would use a demeaning word like "seduce ". I am not going to use demeaning words at you neither am I going to let the slur you hurl at me, get to me.

Take care.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
Rubbish,It is obvious the man married her because he thought she was beautiful he did not marry her because of any inner qualities.
Let them go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
dominique:
Mpumulanga is in South Africa not Ghana
I saw it in a Ghanaian news site so I thought it was a Ghanaian news. They didn't specify the country. Thanks for clarifying smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

I bothered to reply you because I felt it would be okay to dispel your belief. I don't see why you would use a demeaning word like "seduce ". I am not going to use demeaning words at you neither am I going to let the slur you hurl at me, get to me.

Take care.
Bla bla bla your make up makes you look irresponsible..

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Bla bla bla your make up makes you look irresponsible..

Thank You! Thank You! You are far too kind!
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank You! Thank You! You are far too kind!
Thank yourself, not me...
I wonder what values you have with that makeup..
perhaps you was looking for PMS from guys..
smh..

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Ayobami7(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2018
Yepariipa

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by babyBB: 8:11pm On May 23, 2018
some ladies are too artificial, see what it has caused now

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by IwillSucced(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Aunty please save yourself the stress
If you see the thing you’re arguing with, you’d slap yourself
Infact let me show you. You don’t oblige everyone on social media

Awwww, boo boo! Thank you.

I have come to understand something of late, that some guys just hate women. He is busy accusing me of wanting to seduce men. Funny! Like 5 of the people I write for are from Nairaland. He thinks he can just speak ill of a woman that has done nothing to him.

I am not going to curse or cuss him out.

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Timagex(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

one cold guder for ya dog! grin grin By the way, no gel can decieve me again cool swimming dey expose dem undecided shocked shocked
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Chisos! shocked cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ennyjay72(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thank yourself, not me... I wonder what values you have with that makeup.. perhaps you was looking for PMS from guys.. smh..
RIP english
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ennyjay72(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
kuku kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
hahaha,

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by folake4u(f): 8:23pm On May 23, 2018
The women bashers will soon land cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2018
ennyjay72:
RIP english
What's wrong with the statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Which Sex Position Is This? / Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.