Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (9334 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Safiaa(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
This story is so fake grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Emilokoiyawon: 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ennyjay72(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
What's wrong with the statement.
"you was"instead of "you were"
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Archangel15: 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
I hate make up like mad
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2018
ennyjay72:
"you was"instead of "you were"
But it's correct..
Was for one person..
were for many people..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Aunty please save yourself the stress If you see the thing you’re arguing with, you’d slap yourself Infact let me show you. You don’t oblige everyone on social media

na wa o

you no just get chill at all

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Rubbish,It is obvious the man married her because he thought she was beautiful he did not marry her because of any inner qualities.
Let them go their separate ways.
Lol at inner qualities cheesy grin

That was an act of deception on the lady's path, She should have given the Man a chance to know whom he is to marry.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

Lalasticlala shebi you hear am grin
u would get banned for posting false info. Ur article is a big lie
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Awwww, boo boo! Thank you.

I have come to understand something of late, that some guys just hate women. He is busy accusing me of wanting to seduce men. Funny! Like 5 of the people I write for are from Nairaland. He thinks he can just speak ill of a woman that has done nothing to him.

I am not going to curse or cuss him out.

Rugbunuwhe..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ennyjay72(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But it's correct..
Was for one person..
were for many people..
yea,bt if its "you",it must be followed by a plural auxiliary verb

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by onlyme07(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But it's correct..
Was for one person..
were for many people..

Cover your face.
You fall woman hand just like that. Next time,mind your business

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:
I must show my future hubby my early morning face.

My sister did make up one day, my dog started barking because he didn't recognize her.
angry really Make does not change scents which a dog also uses
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2018
ednut1:
u would get banned for posting false info. Ur article is a big lie
It's not fake, it was gotten from a big Ghana News channel. I credited it on my blog.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

It's not fake, it was gotten from a big Ghana News channel. I credited it on my blog.
its old news nd it was south africa not ghana. The babe's posted in not from ghana or sa
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by emeijeh(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Aunty please save yourself the stress
If you see the thing you’re arguing with, you’d slap yourself
Infact let me show you. You don’t oblige everyone on social media

I have never laughed this loud for sometime now...

Wicked Nairalanders!!!!!! grin grin grin
Cc: SoapQueen

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
onlyme07:

Cover your face.
You fall woman hand just like that. Next time,mind your business
I don't get you.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol at inner qualities cheesy grin

That was an act of deception on the lady's path, She should have given the Man a chance to know whom he is to marry.
I concur,But it seems the guy was just after the face sha.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by emeijeh(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I don't get you.

My friend, go back to your previous post and correct your english!

"was" cannot be used there.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:

My friend, go back to your previous post and correct your english!

"was" cannot be used there.
I know..
But it does not matter..
I have watched several American movies, that "was" was used..
so I'm guessing it's an America thing and that was why i used it..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2018
ennyjay72:
yea,bt if its "you",it must be followed by a plural auxiliary verb
Yeah i know,, thanks..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 23, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I concur,But it seems the guy was just after the face sha.
We can't be so sure, But then he has every right to his decision.To that man he got married to a stranger, not everyone can deal with that.

You have to remember, the eyes leads to the mind. You get attracted to a person's facial features first before his or her personality .Although this isn't so in some cases but they are rare. Very rare smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:58pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Aunty please save yourself the stress
If you see the thing you’re arguing with, you’d slap yourself
Infact let me show you. You don’t oblige everyone on social media

Wicked you grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:

I have never laughed this loud for sometime now...

Wicked Nairalanders!!!!!! grin grin grin Cc: SoapQueen
@ Killabeauty na FBI. Savage girl!
May God bless her for me.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ennyjay72(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yeah i know,, thanks..
u wlc
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by emeijeh(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

@ Killabeauty na FBI. Savage girl!

May God bless her for me.

This Nairaland en, FBI, CIA, MI5,MI6,KGB,FSB, INTERPOL. na dem full here o..
Don't mess with em. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:

This Nairaland en, FBI, CIA, MI5,MI6,KGB,FSB, INTERPOL. na dem full here o..
Don't mess with em. grin

Omo! The guy just wan finish me before. Shuuu. Na worwor I worwor, I no commit crime.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:

This Nairaland en, FBI, CIA, MI5,MI6,KGB,FSB, INTERPOL. na dem full here o.. Don't mess with em. grin
Stop licking ass..

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2018
Ladies,
let your natural beauty radiate by using good products, cleanse, scrub and pamper your skin at all time.

make up alone cant wont give you that clear skin beauty because is temporary and can damage your skin at the long run.

there are dos and don't of make up.
its not even for everyday use and if you must use it daily then be ready to deep cleanse your skin daily.

in fact beauty skin enhances your make up..

for that flawless shin tone ...call me now 08119666701
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by kmaster007: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
see mumu lie
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 10:47pm On May 23, 2018
jessca048:
hahaha,
What happened?
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 10:56pm On May 23, 2018
jessca048:
hahaha,
embarassed
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

What happened?
drink.limca was given a Savage treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? / SAD! Mum Commits Suicide After Ex-boyfriend Leaks Her Sex Video (watch&download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.