Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (9332 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by nikkypearl(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

You are pretty my dear. I like your hair.
no mind drinklimca,when they start having huge crush on someone,they start by hating @d initial stage tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by lirusehn(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I know..
But it does not matter..
I have watched several American movies, that "was" was used..
so I'm guessing it's an America thing and that was why i used it..
It's acceptable in American English but since we Nigerians value and understand English more than the original speakers, they will call you names and condemn you.
Anyways, I in no way support cyber-bullying or condemnation just to garner likes or while a way time but writing 'you was' is not wrong to those who know.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ferdybillion(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Remember that Igo dye neck?

This is the guy that has been dragging me.
This guy dey bleach Na. See him pinky lips I swear Na our future Bobrisky
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 9:10am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Remember that Igo dye neck?

This is the guy that has been dragging me.

You are a business woman online, you should have brawl and diss restrictions to keep your business booming.

Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 9:19am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

You are a business woman online, you should have brawl and diss restrictions to keep your business booming.

Be wise.

Thanks Sir. Sadly, if he had respected that he wouldn't have accused me of wanting to seduce anyone . I naturally avoid insulting people not because of my soaps but because it is my nature.

Also, in the bid to sell my soaps, I shouldn't let anyone run me through. I am human too.

Conclusively, who will buy, will buy.

Regards,
The SoapQueen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 9:24am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thanks Sir. Sadly, if he had respected that he wouldn't have accused me of wanting to seduce anyone . I naturally avoid insulting people not because of my soaps but because it is my nature.

Also, in the bid to sell my soaps, I shouldn't let anyone run me through. I am human too.

Regards,
The SoapQueen.

Priceless loyalty contributes a lot.

Take down the picture and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 10:59am On May 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
no mind drinklimca,when they start having huge crush on someone,they start by hating @d initial stage tongue grin
You are wrong..
soaoqueen is ugly..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Oreofepeters: 11:07am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thank yourself, not me...
I wonder what values you have with that makeup..
perhaps you was looking for PMS from guys..
smh..
guy it don do nw. Don't frustrate her till she commit suicide otherwise you will be guilty
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Regards,
The SoapQueen.
Nobody will buy your soap..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Morbeta11(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
The man saw Sgt. Okon instead of Becky.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
i pity the lady, some guyz re foolz what did he expect?
women and makeup re 5&6
just looking at her face i can tell she is wearing a makeup, i don't know men always have to find a fault in their women.
I ain't getting married until i make it big time, wouldn't want a nonsense guy to feel like am nothing without him. guyz re nothing special, just remove the dick and they become useless.
men in da house don't judge me, am just being realistic
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by esthy86(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
I pity de guys sha,marriage ought to be beyond beauty but this I can't help rather SHOCKED
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:32am On May 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
What God had joined , Makeup artiste has put asunder ....

Corrected
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Oreofepeters: 11:34am On May 24, 2018
tracyberry:
i pity the lady, some guyz re foolz what did he expect?
women and makeup re 5&6
just looking at her face i can tell she is wearing a makeup, i don't know men always have to find a fault in their women.
I ain't getting married until i make it big time, wouldn't want a nonsense guy to feel like am nothing without him. guyz re nothing special, just remove the dick and they become useless.
men in da house don't judge me, am just being realistic
and what do have left after removing the pvssy?

Absolutely nothing
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:36am On May 24, 2018
I don't think that make up can cover someone's ugliness to am extent that you can't know that the person is ugly. Is not possible jare
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by merci01(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2018
It's a pity her dream and achievement of getting pregnant has being shattered. is at soooooo........
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 11:52am On May 24, 2018
Oreofepeters:
and what do have left after removing the pvssy?

Absolutely nothing
are you kidding me, without women you will fail to exist, even jesus needed a woman to come into this world, without a woman in a man life, the man won't be complete even adam was feeling lonely with everything God created, it was eve that made adam's lonelineness disapper.
women re important.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Oreofepeters: 12:14pm On May 24, 2018
tracyberry:

are you kidding me, without women you will fail to exist, even jesus needed a woman to come into this world, without a woman in a man life, the man won't be complete even adam was feeling lonely with everything God created, it was eve that made adam's lonelineness disapper.
women re important.
Abeg leave that, Adam wouldn't have eaten the forbidden fruit if eve wasn't created.

besides Adam was happy with the animals before eve carry her wahala come the garden.

get this right " behind every failed man, there is a woman"
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by highqueen(f): 12:31pm On May 24, 2018
grin I think I missed a fight.cry
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by BiafranBushBoy: 12:32pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

You are pretty my dear. I like your hair.

Is that her hair?

Make the owner of that hair no vex slap you!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by JhimmySpark(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
Lol.. That moment the woman takes a dip into the water looking all glam with make up on and then comes out without makeup looking like an amplified version of King kong, the man now starts looking confused and asks her "I came into the pool with a lady just now, did u see her"
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nobody will buy your soap..

Thank God I no be that guy wey even if them put bomb for him head, he no go blow. Skibii, yeah that's his name.

People are already buying. We plan to expand.

Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank God I no be that guy wey even if them put bomb for him head, he no go blow. Skibii, yeah that's his name.

People are already buying. We plan to expand.

Take heart.
I will look for a way to crush the market..
watch me...
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by folake4u(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
SmellySperm:
We don land already grin

Your siggy is from 21 Jump street,am I right?
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by highqueen(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I will look for a way to crush the market..
watch me...
why?
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by enimooko: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
brave woman
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
why?
I don't like her..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 1:42pm On May 24, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Abeg leave that, Adam wouldn't have eaten the forbidden fruit if eve wasn't created.

besides Adam was happy with the animals before eve carry her wahala come the garden.

get this right " behind every failed man, there is a woman"
and behind every successful man, there is a woman.
let's not talk about adam and eve cause you can't win the argument.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 1:49pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I don't like her..
Are you sure about that cause it doesn't seem that way to me, ever since this thread was created you both kept having an unnecessary argument and you were the one that tagged her first only to type mean words to her.
do you like her.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 1:49pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I don't like her..
Are you sure about that cause it doesn't seem that way to me, ever since this thread was created you both kept having an unnecessary argument and you were the one that tagged her first only to type mean words to her.
do you like her?
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Oreofepeters: 2:07pm On May 24, 2018
tracyberry:

and behind every successful man, there is a woman.
let's not talk about adam and eve cause you can't win the argument.
hahaha you know i will win on Adam & Eve saga.

Eve brought calamities (death, pain, sorrow, imperfection) to mankind. One reason why I will never forgive her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.