Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (70846 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by DonBenny77(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
Johnrake69:
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.

What's your point, you made no sense did they teach us scam?

If you know the huge number of Nigerians both youths and and matured family men scattered around the world doing scam you will hide your face in shame unless you are one of them

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by laydoh(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2018
spiritedtete:
I am always scared to introduce myself as a Nigerian... the next thing that comes to their mind is oh you could be fraud... especially when you now even doing business.

It will take a long time to trust a Nigerian.. People can't do business with us with their eyes closed... I am really tired. What can we do really... this yahoo must stop ooo
if you are tired,go and sleep na.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by zinaunreal(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2018
The person who created the Nigerian Prince scam is a white man , usa and uk tops Nigeria for highest fraud rate so why una they para like only our country is worse off. We blacks like to bring down ourselves too much. Black people make me sick.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Mikeross62: 11:13pm On May 23, 2018
Says a lot about the country
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by NairaMaster1(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
CastedAyo:
Nigerian Lady Schooling In The U.K Shares Her Exam Question Today

A Nigerian lady @folaogunsemo who is schooling in Manchester, United Kingdom has taken to her Instagram page to share her exam question.

Read what she shared below;
"This is my exam paper for a module named “Law in a business context” with the red circle which I did today 23rd of May. Stepping out of the exam hall my friends were like “Fola how did you feel about question 22” and for the first time in my life, I felt ashamed of being a Nigerian. I believe fraud is being committed everywhere but for it to be recognised and used as an exam question in UK, then it is VERY BAD for Nigeria. My lecture slide showed a typical example of a “yahoo boy’s” storyline in the green circle, I went further to search for “Advence-fee scam” with the belief that it was exaggerated in my lecture slide and I found the information in the blue circle. I am short of words at the moment realising the fact that there’s been so much issues lately about “yahoo boys” on social media, this is not a good reputation for Nigerians at all....... This matter tire me ooo my people"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-schooling-in-the-u-k-shares-her-exam-question-today-photos.html

Our complex is too much.

I can also see Spanish prisoner scam there.

419 is a penal code for that crime. All countries have their code.

Nairaland is contributing to all these.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by uuzba(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Ni Zoo Ria na yeye country.

In this life, anything you say is correct.

If you say yeye country, you are correct.
If you say good country, you are also correct.

The choice is yours.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 23, 2018
Johnrake69:
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.
Nothing justifies crime.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by skales67(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
She should call her brothers to order. They are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with various scams internationally and locally.

From wire wire to Dangote Promo to Customs Auction Scam.

Ewedurians!
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by uuzba(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
zinaunreal:
The person who created the Nigerian Prince scam is a white man , usa and uk tops Nigeria for highest fraud rate so why una they para like only our country is worse off. We blacks like to bring down ourselves too much. Black people make me sick.

You wake up in the morning, open your door, see black people everywhere and you become sick?

Even Hitler that managed to kill 6,000,000 Jews, did not kill any black person.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Yewandequeen(f): 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The problem is our corrupt and short sighted government.

They drove this fraudsters into fighting for survival
forget government. We are the government.

The truth is those that are in power didn't start their corrupt ways when they got there, they already started if before they got there when they were mere civilians.

For example on Monday I went for a stroll within the estate, I met this army guy we got talking while we were strolling afterwards he flagged down a bike to take him to his estate a distance less than 2mins. I was like why would u do that he said ehn it's his right moreover he won't pay, and he started bragging about how he is 14yrs old in the military and its not a joke. He further stated those bikes that carry him for free, when they need help he would always be there(scratch my back I scratch urs). I was furious that what nonsense, cos ure military then turned you to osho free mtcheeew. I was like I won't be surprise at his level Of corruption if he mistakenly becomes Nigeria's president, guess what he said. He said "if he is president today, he would list all his ex gf and be dashing them money since it's national cake which he didn't work for but he is entitled to it(nonsense mindset), the funniest part he told he has 3kids oooo and wife Choi. I asked him what kind of legacy is he leaving behind for his kids and all, he was like Nigeria is already ruined and no one can redeem it(Nigeria condemnation)... Was sad hearing that. That's just one of the many arguments o.

The point is we are the government, it starts from us. If our living today doesn't create a better future then we are also guilty. If we live right, it's only a matter of time before things fall into place.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2018
EngrBriggs:
See simple questions for undergraduate shocked shocked shocked Little wonder 1st class is always a piece of cake over there

Meanwhile we are in trouble...

See what these game developers also think of Nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/4520950/deus-ex-even-game-developers
After schooling abroad, you'll appreciate Nigeria's standard of education. I did my masters and currently doing a PhD program. I never had it easy the way I have it here when it comes to education.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2018
it's Nigerian leader's fault and no one else
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by uuzba(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
forget government. We are the government

So what is our problem? Why do we hate each other so much?
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2018
DeOTR:
This is hate speech. That Lectural should be flogged at the market square.
How is it hate speech? Just embrace your identity 'cause if I were the lecturer, I would have used worse words to pass across that question.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by pretty16(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
Wow!
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by spiritedtete: 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
laydoh:
if you are tired,go and sleep na.

You just want to talk abi... I have seen you .. #okaybye!
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by uuzba(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
After schooling abroad, you'll appreciate Nigeria's standard of education. I did my masters and currently doing a PhD program. I never had it easy the way I have it here when it comes to education.

Some years ago, I did my Masters overseas as well. I preferred to relate with whites and Indians than with other Nigerians. It was easier for me to believe that the other Nigerians I met had fake visas and immigration would round them up and send back to Nigeria. After all, we never like telling ourselves the truth. I had a proper visa though and returned when it expired. I did not follow up on any of the other Nigerians there. Each person had their own (419) plan.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by zinaunreal(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2018
uuzba:

You wake up in the morning, open your door, see black people everywhere and you become sick?

Even Hitler that managed to kill 6,000,000 Jews, did not kill any black person.

You got that right. Literally i become sick. Hitler worked on eliminating the wisest before settling to destroy the brainless blacks whom he had very special plans for. Read hitlers mein kampf and enlighten yourself. Blacks are just forever useless. Better develop yourself on an individual level and leave them to their backwardness
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Yoruba4Life: 11:24pm On May 23, 2018
It's the same FOOLISH 9ja pple on here on NL and every nook and cronies that keep singing the praises of these scammers and nonentities. They celebrate and adulate stupidity! Dang Nigerians! angry

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Only1mi(f): 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
grossintel:
Who else thinks these questions are way too easy. BTW, the lecturer is a racist. What's the fuzz about Nigerian scams that are hardly successful? Russia should be on that list for pulling the most successful hacks in the world and stealing billions of dollars yearly. And American should be on that list for Mass shooting.

Sentiments aside, you do realise what the origin of 419 is abi. If its a legal exam, it's an acceptable question, seeing as 419 is the Nigerian criminal code for fraud.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Pentools(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2018
Alili!! Obodo anyi by Nigeria ana-go na-iyi...
Pleas who use Nigeria do ritual

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2018
DonBenny77:

If you know the huge number of Nigerians both youths and and matured family men scattered around the world doing scam you will hide your face in shame unless you are one of them
Do you know about causes and effects? Mr. Sense
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Johnrake69: 11:29pm On May 23, 2018
DonBenny77:

You're really clueless about the exploits of the United Kingdom in the so called third world countries. They taught us more than scam. They introduced the scourge of tribalism in our national affairs. They taught us how to exploit ourselves. For every social vices we have today we can directly link it to them.

Secondly, I'm a strong believer in the laws of equity. He that comes to equity must come with a clear hand.

My friend, the United Kingdom has no moral standing to judge anyone.

The standard of living they have today has nothing to do with their prudent management of resources and it has everything to do with the domination of third world countries.

They had Christianity, Science and all and yet, they needed to come to distort our communal lives by killing our ancestors, looting our resources and taking many into slavery. If you don't understand how these actions affects you today as a black man then you most likely need another type of education. I'm out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Vindarlo: 11:31pm On May 23, 2018
Anyway there are always 'first times'. Where were you when they first said we are fantastically corrupt? Pls rub it in and slide. A first class will leave them envying you.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 23, 2018
Asowari:
it's Nigerian leader's fault and no one else
I swear to God now our leaders I belame, I no blame the British people at all.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by folake4u(f): 11:33pm On May 23, 2018
Johnrake69:

Well you have a valid point, but in us lies the fault.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by jetz(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2018
On the screenshot it shows 6% fruad mainly from nigeria and the highest 61% and 16% usa n uk nawa o yahoo boiz cum make us be like 100%

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2018
gaby:
See questions...na first class straight..Nigerian lecturers na confirmed sadists.
my brother see questions yy won't u do well nd be happy not wen sm idiotic sadistic lecturers will set useless illogical questions nd still score u 24/60 even wen u write full book..sm maga go de shout standard...thunder fire una nd standard
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Yewandequeen(f): 11:37pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Well you have a valid point, but in us lies the fault.
exactly
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Yewandequeen(f): 11:38pm On May 23, 2018
jetz:
On the screenshot it shows 6% fruad mainly from nigeria and the highest 61% and 16% usa n uk nawa o yahoo boiz cum make us be like 100%
do u want to charge at the back of the phone? Unplug ur Charger joor
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by jetz(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
do u want to charge at the back of the phone? Unplug ur Charger joor
lol didnt even notice it hehehehe i can assure u it is now thanks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2018
Checked out the movie 'Gringo 2018' by an actor Oyelowo where a lady named 'Sunny' said she has never heard of Nigerian except when a prince wrote to her to send her money which he will repay at plenty folds. I was just astonished that, is that all we are known for?
I thought the reputation of the likes of Soyinka, Adesina, Okonjo etc should have at least mend the reputation that the so-called yahoo riff+raffs torn apart.
Well, it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.