Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) (54755 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by PheezyLee(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
Thaheer:
shocked For this Ramadan period??..

Bro is this pic from your gallery? I noticed that sign in the down right corner.
I have the same issh with my pictures too nd dunno what the issue is.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by ezy9: 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
na so
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
itsmeurLady:
All these ones shld not comman cry "Men are Scum" later ooo... because what u give is what you get. If they call them Slut na, or if they rape them na, they will say sexual assault. Nonsense!!!
grin U Get Sense Jare
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by OboOlora(f): 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
LEmme drop mine grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2018
Thunder Fire U Theregrin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by made4naijamusic: 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
Prince Harry And Ex Chelsy Davy “Had Tearful Final Phone Call Before Royal Wedding”

Prince Harry had a tearful phone call with one of his ex-girlfriends just days before his wedding, it has been claimed.

Before his wedding to Meghan Markle, Harry is said to have spoken to Chelsy Davy, who he dated on and off for seven years. They had to break up because Chelsy was always uncomfortable with the spotlight that dating Harry placed on her.

During the final conversation, they both “acknowledged Harry was moving on”. According to Vanity Fair, the phone call between Harry and Chelsy took place in the run-up to the lavish wedding.

A friend is reported to have said:

It was their final call, a parting call in which they both acknowledged Harry was moving on.

Chelsy was quite emotional about it all, she was in tears and almost didn’t go to the wedding.

In the end, she went and promised Harry she wouldn’t try and gatecrash the party.

Chelsy was Harry’s first serious girlfriend and they had an on-off relationship between 2004 and 2011. Zimbabwean-born Chelsy met Harry in Cape Town, South Africa, during Harry’s gap year. She is said to have moved to Leeds University to study law to become closer to him. But Chelsy was always uncomfortable in the spotlight so she had to move on.

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/prince-harry-and-ex-chelsy-davy-had-tearful-final-phone-call-before-royal-wedding/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Positiveminds(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2018
Big breast, small brains. Irresponsible lazy Nigerian ladies.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Raskasal(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2018
Losan awe, these girls can spoil person fast ooo... �����.. Lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Raskasal(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
obonujoker:

e epp people o...

Gbagaun
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Dyt(f): 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by shosky72(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
Affordable housing

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Who big breast help?
dey there! me i love em big,firm and bouncy so long it aint floppy tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Morayo1306: 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:13pm On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:
Thou anointed my screen with BIG BRESS...
My Còck overflowed grin
hahaha werey grin this is haram na cheesy

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
the face you make after jerking off to hot stuff then another one turns up

You die here be that...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by simplesearch: 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
AND TO BELIEVE THESE ARE ADHERENTS OF ONE RELIGIOUS BELIEF OR THE OTHER BEATS MY IMAGINATION, THESE ARE ACTUALLY CONFUSED SET OF YOUNG PEOPLE WITH NO ASPIRATIONS OTHER THAN HAVING EXPENSIVE PHONES FOR IGNOBLE USE. WHY ON EARTH WILL A SANE PERSON EXPOSE HER BREAST FOR THE WORLD TO SEE, NO WONDER SOMEONE RIGHTLY SAID, 'WOMEN ARE FRIEND OF THE DEVIL'. THEY DO HIS BIDDEN AND COMMAND READILY AND EASILY WITHOUT THINKING TWICE, THEY EASILY GET ALONG WITH HIM IN COMMUNION LIKE EVE DID IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. UNFORTUNATELY AFTER ALL THIS DISPLAY OF SENSELESSNESS THEY'LL START LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO WILL TREAT THEM LIKE A QUEEN, SOME WILL EVEN BE REGURGITATING AND SPEWING OUT THE FEMINIST TRASH. THESE ARE NOTHING BUT WASTED GENERATION OF YOUNG GIRLS AND LADY'S WITHOUT MORAL VALUES. HELL FIRE IS WAITING!!!

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by sheba222(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:
Thou anointed my screen with BIG BRESS... My Còck overflowed grin
don't use d scripture for stupid Tin's.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by fimi: 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
Awon olosho
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by fimi: 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
OboOlora:
LEmme drop mine grin
Nigeria has fallen
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
Chei... Me wey dey fast... cry

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by melodyogonna(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
I don't like big boobs cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
sheba222:
don't use d scripture for stupid Tin's.
Sorry ma..modified
I must have been under a spell,u know there's not much blood to think str8 when it flows from one head to another.
Help me edit urs too pretty breasted lady
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
hoes parade.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
kennygee:
This is the kind of nonsense young ladies will be celebrating and relating to.

#IRefuseToBeObjectified
#TeamModesty

God bless you Ma'am for this your comment.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
Thaheer:
shocked For this Ramadan period??..

They are big breasts virgins. grin

Some of them might be top politicians children.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
They should try the "big brain" trend
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by mubby4real(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
E be like say who get the biggest breast go collect award abi. awon oniranu
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2018
Revolva:
one word
Lol Lil Wayne Knw The Meaning Of "Olosho"? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by durubennie(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
Osho free grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by durubennie(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2018
But of what value do they add to the economy sad angry angry

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by jimcaddy(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2018
God indeed blessed Nigerian ladies. Nigerian ladies are so beautiful and sexxxxy... But they have terrible attitudes...

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook