Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) (54756 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
jimcaddy:
God indeed blessed Nigerian ladies. Nigerian ladies are so beautiful and sexxxxy... But they have terrible attitudes...
Abi
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Koralords: 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
OboOlora:
LEmme drop mine grin

Wow stunning can I dm you
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
grin
me oh i like squeezing sucking and handling life outta them . The big juggly ones are the best
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
kinggSamuel:
me oh i like squeezing sucking and handling life outta them . The big juggly ones are the best
Good Luck With Ur Squeezing And Sucking Style grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by kennyprat1129: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Waste.God help our Generation....

queensera:
Nigerian Ladies Join #BigBreastTwitter Trend And There Are Absolute Big Things To See (Photos)

Nigerian ladies have joined the bizarre #BigBreastTwitter trend which started trending since last night, and they are sharing photos of their gigantic and eye-popping boobs.

Source:
https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/nigerian-ladies-join-bigbreasttwitter-trend-and-there-are-absolute-big-things-to-see-photos/

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by andycom(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
and you people were castigating buhari when he called this mofos lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by tellibody: 2:48pm On May 24, 2018
go and read your book please
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by okolet(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Bowwow11(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
so the only thing that now sells is showing of breast and nude pictures may God help us all!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Thaheer(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2018
PheezyLee:

Bro is this pic from your gallery? I noticed that sign in the down right corner.
I have the same issh with my pictures too nd dunno what the issue is.
You're using a device with an Amoled screen..
Those screen that doesn't show colour black..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by emmaboyi(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2018
Car washer needed in Aguda, surulere. Lagos. Call 07086573493.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by PheezyLee(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
Thaheer:

You're using a device with an Amoled screen..
Those screen that doesn't show colour black..

It's an iPhone 5s, I observed that after a while a picture is in my gallery, the exclamation sign comes up at the bottom right corner of t he image and it gets blur.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by mazimee(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
kennygee:
This is the kind of nonsense young ladies will be celebrating and relating to.

#IRefuseToBeObjectified
#TeamModesty

Our values are all gone. Very saddening
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Thaheer(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2018
PheezyLee:

It's an iPhone 5s, I observed that after a while a picture is in my gallery, the exclamation sign comes up at the bottom right corner of t he image and it gets blur.
Yeah..
When the colour of the picture is black,the screen wouldn't light-up,so when there is mixed colours,the phone get confused..
Just like most samsung phones these days..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Shortyy(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Hypocrite, u might b worse off..tho urs isn't that big
Get off my mention you attention seeking troll.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Springforth: 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
Me feeling like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by PheezyLee(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
Thaheer:

Yeah..
When the colour of the picture is black,the screen wouldn't light-up,so when there is mixed colours,the phone get confused..
Just like most samsung phones these days..
Wow.. Thank you for the info
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Lanruze: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
malware:
Who big breast help?

ME !!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by adetes: 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
During Ramadan ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Akinwale1424(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
adetes:
During Ramadan ?
An So?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:25pm On May 24, 2018
I have two crushes;Dolapo Osinbajo and Kate Henshaw

Does any of them have big breasts?
Noooo!

So what am I doing on this thread?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by fastlane84: 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2018
I LOVE HUGE SOFT TITT.IES...

Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by soderican(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2018
Those who need human parts are watching
Re: Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
Shortyy:

Jesus I was only joking naw....is ur bress paining you? undecided
Shortyy:

Jesus I was only joking naw....is ur bress paining you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.