Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release (22979 Views)

Nigeria's World Cup Kit Sells Out On First Day / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico / Russia 2018: Nigeria’s World Cup Opponent, Iceland, Name 23-man Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Jayloy:
The things wey them don they produce for Aba since second day the picture surfaced online. I still saw someone rocking the Jersey yesterday.
Only about ten percent of the upper middle class and upper class would buy from Nike and they are not more than 10 millions.
Most of the orders would come from Nigerians in Diaspora.
You are correct...i checked Nike's website for the jersey but couldnt find it there though i thought it has been released...even ranged up a Nike store here in Australia but they dont have it
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by fumebi: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
Were is the original Nigeria?
So how come the Jersey produced here is the fake and the one produced out Nigeria is the original.
I pray Nigerians get Wisdom soon.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
The one I bought is fake or what!!
. confirm Ebu
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:38pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
this is the problem with nigeria. they will go out there and throway the money. when e reach for spend am for nigerians dem go say fund no day. what stops our government from giving our boys in Aba the contract to make the Tshirts? them just throway 3m for nothing. Aba boys would have done it for half the price and do a better quality. how can you waste 3 million on tshirts when the country is just pulling out of recession. no be say the boy go finally carry the world cup come. in the end how this one take benefit our economy? doctors are on strike and teachers are not paid. the 3 million is used to keep up with the high minimum of people out there. and guess what. the goods will still be made in vietnam, bangladesh or china at a very cheap price. then sold at 3 million. if the tshirt of 22 players go for 3 million then how much will they spend on their boots? accommodation, tfare etc
You have comprehension issues.
Read the post again.... slowly this time.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Honourableone: 11:16pm On May 24, 2018
Brother you wicked o � smileyquote author=coolcatty post=67836654]

Hahahahaha

Niggah thinks the 2,500 he paid is for an original jersey..lol

You bought better nylon...don't wear that shiiit out in the sun..you and the shirt will just melt. grin grin grin

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy / Lionel Messi Appeals Over Tax Fraud Verdict / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.