Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release (22951 Views)

Nigeria's World Cup Kit Sells Out On First Day / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico / Russia 2018: Nigeria’s World Cup Opponent, Iceland, Name 23-man Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by excomarow(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2018
Green white green

I love my country
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by moneyadulttube: 12:30pm On May 24, 2018
Who are the people ordering these jerseys, I don't think all are Nigerians.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by jordyspices: 12:31pm On May 24, 2018
Nice to see nigerians supporting d super eagles but hope nff no go chop d money from d sales finish
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by adisabarber(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2018
Emilo:
All this grammar sef.... How much is it?

Around 25k
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by wesleychidi(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
The one I bought is fake or what!!
yes oo
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Larryslim(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2018
Jersey wey people don dey wear everywhere grin
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Sultty(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2018
Y the repetitions of "homage" it kind of sound like transmission transmitting omission grin

1 Like

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Abduljabba(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
ur
Before undo.. grin
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Afobear: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
this is the problem with nigeria. they will go out there and throway the money. when e reach for spend am for nigerians dem go say fund no day. what stops our government from giving our boys in Aba the contract to make the Tshirts? them just throway 3m for nothing. Aba boys would have done it for half the price and do a better quality. how can you waste 3 million on tshirts when the country is just pulling out of recession. no be say the boy go finally carry the world cup come. in the end how this one take benefit our economy? doctors are on strike and teachers are not paid. the 3 million is used to keep up with the high minimum of people out there. and guess what. the goods will still be made in vietnam, bangladesh or china at a very cheap price. then sold at 3 million. if the tshirt of 22 players go for 3 million then how much will they spend on their boots? accommodation, tfare etc
do you read to comprehend or just skip the article to come vomit trash ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
ossaichika:
I have already bought two, one for me one for bae ,3k each ooh, so its fake? embarassed
hahahahahaha. One original Nike shirt, depending on your size goes for 75USD and won't be released to the market until next week so, convert that amount to naira. Na we no know our worth as a country for outside world. I hear say the largest orders received by the company for eagles jersey came from foreigners globally, who are super eagles' fans. Beating Argentina in the friendlies and our recent match with champions Atletico Madrid in Uyo had boosted our team's image globally so, everybody is interested in watching that superb team. Hope we won't fuckup in the real tournament sha. You don enter one chance from Aba my broda grin grin cheesy.

9 Likes

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by chisure: 12:44pm On May 24, 2018
So some people have money to spend on Nike and i don't have to buy any food tonight. May God heal the poor.

1 Like

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2018
chisure:
So some people have money to spend on Nike and i don't have to buy any food tonight. May God heal the poor.
are you a graduate? Send your resume and quote your moniker to adatactrack@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by ezy9: 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by mammanbawa: 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
this is the problem with nigeria. they will go out there and throway the money. when e reach for spend am for nigerians dem go say fund no day. what stops our government from giving our boys in Aba the contract to make the Tshirts? them just throway 3m for nothing. Aba boys would have done it for half the price and do a better quality. how can you waste 3 million on tshirts when the country is just pulling out of recession. no be say the boy go finally carry the world cup come. in the end how this one take benefit our economy? doctors are on strike and teachers are not paid. the 3 million is used to keep up with the high minimum of people out there. and guess what. the goods will still be made in vietnam, bangladesh or china at a very cheap price. then sold at 3 million. if the tshirt of 22 players go for 3 million then how much will they spend on their boots? accommodation, tfare etc

Did you read this before posting.
Well if the grammar is too hard for you to comeprehend
Wetin dey mean be say, Nike wey dey produce the shirt never start dey sell am but 3 million people don place order already.

3 Likes

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by kolawoleibukun2: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
wetin concern me? do you think i have the time to read nonsense in a shithole?
mammanbawa:

Dod you read this before posting.
Well if the grammar is too hard for you to comeprehend
Wetin dey mean be say, Nike wey dey produce the shirt never start dey sell am but 3 million people don place order already.
Ode
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by BlackBaron: 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
Lol. I'd always wanted to ask those already wearing them where they got theirs from.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Tlontin(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
But you have the time to type nonsense in a shithole.��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Nofav0rs(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
100% fake
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by kolawoleibukun2: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
i type from a first world country lol into the shithole.
Tlontin:

But you have the time to type nonsense in a shithole.��

1 Like

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by mammanbawa: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

But you have time to make a shitty comment in a shithole.
God help our country
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by LarryBeryl(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:

no they call it original fake grin grin grin grin
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Righteousness89(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
u hv Answered URSELF bro... Fake it is
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
cry grin grin

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by kolawoleibukun2: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
yes and my comment is all rights reserved hehehe. it is my time and i use it as i like
mammanbawa:

But you have time to make a shitty comment in a shithole.
God help our country
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by DIYhackers: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
This is good, I like the Jersey myself
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by natanyin: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
yes sir it is!!!!1
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by natanyin: 1:04pm On May 24, 2018
adisabarber:

Around 25k
it is actually 31k
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by DJInfluence: 1:06pm On May 24, 2018
where is the link for the preorder page? Me too want join the bandwagon
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
Ask your tailor
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by ossaichika(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
fairfora:
hahahahahaha. One original Nike shirt, depending on your size goes for 75USD and won't be released to the market until next week so, convert that amount to naira. Na we no know our worth as a country for outside world. I hear say the largest orders received by the company for eagles jersey came from foreigners globally, who are super eagles' fans. Beating Argentina in the friendlies and our recent match with champions Atletico Madrid in Uyo had boosted our team's image globally so, everybody is interested in watching that superb team. Hope we won't fuckup in the real tournament sha. You don enter one chance from Aba my broda grin grin cheesy.
I done suffer
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by otipoju(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

Brother, I hope you are joking. If not you are off point totally. The gist is that 3 million pieces of shirts have been pre ordered and not the NFF spent 3 million naira on 22 shirts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? / Ogere, Siasia’s Mother Regains Freedom From Kidnappers / #WorldCupDraws: We Will Beat Argentina Again – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.