Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) (36794 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / Lady Who Stripped To Train Herself Through College, Graduates (photos) / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Alwaysking: 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

As much as I find your theatrics amusing, I won't take lightly any form of threats to my persona or business.

I have your photos. I'd get them and source for your other personal information to take to a police in the next one hour.

If you hate me, it isn't my fault. I have tolerated and laughed over your immaturity in the last 12hrs regardless of the fact that I found it downright seedy with so much bile.
Will you keep kwayet!
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen and DrinkLimca, what's up with you two? DrinkLimca u like her? Just tell us, stop using style style to talk grin grin

Just kidding tho but whatever it is between you two, you both shld try to sort it out pls
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 2:53pm On May 24, 2018
itsmeurLady:
SoapQueen and DrinkLimca, what's up with you two? DrinkLimca u like her? Just tell us, stop using style style to talk grin grin

Just kidding tho but whatever it is between you two, you both shld try to sort it out pls

I swear down dear, I don't know him from anywhere.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
AloneTK:

And many self made millionaires went to college. You may be right but owing to the lady's challenge, if the family could afford it, provided she can cope, it'll be fine not to rest on high school cert alone. Though, whichever way, she'd still be ok since na West she dey. A place like this our very own naija, na God go help, even if she get B.Sc.

Your argument is invalid.

Where do we stop at the educational level of millionaires? MSc? PhD?

The subject being discussed only has high school degree.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
It always seems impossible until it is done

madiba
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 24, 2018
Bring her let me pray for her, her mouth will be opened and she will receive her healing by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

He has a crush on you. Loose guard and let him enter the place
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 3:10pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yes i despise you, i want you out of naira land forever..
guy why do you hate this girl like this nw?
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by enemachris(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats to your lil sister. She's a fighter and a true example.May she pears above the sky.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:29pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

I could easily understand why you could easily despise me. Thanks for the mention! No bad blood!

Limca adores you. Don't ask me why. His attitude is just defence mechanism. cheesy grin
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

why threatened him that you will arrest him?
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

But do you know you're so beautiful? If I see God, I'll ask him what you're doing on earth. You should be in heaven with the angels
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 24, 2018
Joshrob:

See what buhari have course..
Boys got no chil at all
I can understand your frustration.
It's well
Has caused
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

your boobs don surfer plenty from guys hands...I pity your unborn kids
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
awwfar:

On the contrary, my unborn kids pity 'thirsty' peeps like you, whom like the proverbial Moses, saw the promised Land from afar but could neither feel nor touch.

Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:
U be OG na .. can’t forget ya wink
Hmm story!!! Good afternoon though..
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by fluffylarose: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

On the contrary, my unborn kids pity 'thirsty' peeps like you, whom like the proverbial Moses, saw the promised Land from afar but could neither feel nor touch.

Take heart.
touch wetin abeg ? those already slacked things you called breast?? sorry I meant to say bress . not worthy to be tagged breast again cos den don press am slack.. will rather go celibate than touch your bress
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Congratulation, nah to find work remain.
They said I should drop word for you so here it is:

WORD!
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
Thumbs up and congrats to her.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by nonix22(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Congratulation, nah to find work remain.
High school ie secondary school not University or college
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
CUTE CHIC SHA....

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by julius976(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2018
Receive sense in jesus name
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
awwfar:
una go make this soapqueen run leave NL last last..so much attack
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
Dafreeguy:
una go make this soapqueen run leave NL last last..so much attack

I 'prayed ' o..
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

I 'prayed ' o..
That's life on NL..endure it
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
Dafreeguy:
That's life on NL..endure it

I had a good laugh with my friend over it. I don't expect everybody to like me. Endure ke! Everything goes, no time for close minds!

Pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose dey fear dance eh- Victor AD(Motivation).
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by sprints1: 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
na rich people children dey get this kind autism problem pass... dem go dey use their children
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

I had a good laugh with my friend over it. I don't expect everybody to like me. Endure ke! Everything goes, no time for close minds!

Pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose dey fear dance eh- Victor AD(Motivation).
But u have taken it to another level to the extent of police threat
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OH LORD!
embarassed

lmao!!!! thats why i am here......... for crazy comments
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2018
cyndy1000:
Life is full of challenges but we must all try our best to scale through.

That's right, with God on our side, we will scale through.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
graduated with what cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.