Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) (36795 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / Lady Who Stripped To Train Herself Through College, Graduates (photos) / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2018
ok
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
Oniranu oshi
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
my own is for her to speak in tongues
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan

Her condition is better than yours. She's autistic you are off your rocker.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan

i think she can moan and give head from the shape of her mouth
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by AloneTK: 2:31pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Congratulation, nah to find work remain.

Bro grin grin na high school she just finish nah......no be Uni grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

I could easily understand why you could easily despise me. Thanks for the mention! No bad blood!
your bweast have digest
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan

It’s funny but I must not laugh lipsrsealed
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by kutyjay: 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
Nice struggle[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 24, 2018
AloneTK:

Bro grin grin na high school she just finish nah......no be Uni grin

Many self made millionaires only have high school diploma.

This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is so messed up.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

maybe u like her ... free her jorjor.. leave my soaplady alone .. her eyes are beautiful fierce maybe its pulling u in cheesy
but her bweast have digest just like yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by joshino(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
Birch
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Pat081: 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
that is nt Nigeria dat it will b hard 4her to gt a good JOB ON TIME
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
but her bweast have digest just like yours

Have u seen my bweast before sad oniranu grin
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Mikeross62: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Congrat to her
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
That will be better, i dont want to see her ever again...
Aunty straw berry cream i greet you o..
You just forget me o..
U be OG na .. can’t forget ya wink
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Oritzy: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by kunletexs: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:

you think because you are in a shithole country, every country is like you, as you can see from the background, she is not in your shithole country where even a full human being has not gotten work not to talk of …, so wake up not very country is failed. stay glued to nairaland and in the next 6 months you would here she is working in an international company. O-Y-O

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi darling,
I don laugh tire. Abeg make una come hold me make he no beat me.
Please don’t flog him .. that’s how he shows love
cheesy hope u are having a chilled day miss
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Pat081: 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is beautiful,, what a beautiful lady unlike soapqueen with heavy makeup..
why dnt u like dis gal since morning or it is because she is making it more than u or wot happen between the two of you

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
I don tell him oo,drinklimca is crushing on soapqueen big time. grin
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by ferdybillion(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yen yen yen!!!
The battle line has just be drawn.
Go to your police and let me go to my army..
we shall meet in court..
You like this girl just tell her no dey beat around bro. Nothing do una two

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
i hope you can still reason
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Sultty(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
Chill. Let me help u out "ou ou ouch yee" undecidedu don kolo

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:
Please don’t flog him .. that’s how he shows love cheesy hope u are having a chilled day miss
Yes sweetie, your posts are always so hilarious.
Thanks for gracing us with your presence.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by afos002: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I hope she can moan
may sense fall on u
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
ferdybillion:

You like this girl just tell her no dey beat around bro. Nothing do una two

He dey use all those quarrel format wey we use dey get babe attention in the 90's. He like the babe, but him liver no reach to ask am out grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Have u seen my bweast before sad oniranu grin
yes I have. Several times at touch your toes hotel
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by afos002: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Suffering from Severe Autism which makes her unable to speak, This beautiful lady has put an unending joy in the faces of her family as she finally graduated from High School, Her sister who shared the photos said no one believed she would make it, but she kept on pushing, congrats to her... see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/beautiful-who-cannot-speak-surprises.html

I am really happy for her and i pray she keep winning.
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by chisure: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
May God help you
Re: Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) by AloneTK: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Many self made millionaires only have high school diploma.

This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is so messed up.

And many self made millionaires went to college. You may be right but owing to the lady's challenge, if the family could afford it, provided she can cope, it'll be fine not to rest on high school cert alone. Though, whichever way, she'd still be ok since na West she dey. A place like this our very own naija, na God go help, even if she get B.Sc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.