Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (56592 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
i hope she has brothers who are real men

if you know you know.

try this with my sister and watch me keep my born again Christianity one side till i finish with you.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Omihanifa: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Mosadoluwa
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Oh no! Where are these men from...
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
I HOPE THE WOMAN IS NOT DEAD SHA
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by thedondada(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
See all of them above.

Awon space bookers
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Seems it's safer not to love these days o. Frustration everywhere.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by okenwaa(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
That's what happens when u marry a cultist grin

All this "get am down" boys.

Ladies ask well b4 u marry ooo
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Bimmiie(f): 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
WTF!!
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Neymessi: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
always marry with the direction and will of God
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
Chisos!!! That woman is lucky.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by weyreypey: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
Just like madridguy justtoodark
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 shalomc firefire salamrushdie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by surebet147: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
hmm very awful. the man should be set ablaze , it worth it only if the woman killed the mothe r of the man, anything apart from this, set the fool ablaze
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by julitoch: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
Is this man better than fulani herdsmen now?
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by weyreypey: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
Define luck.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Define luck.

She could have died na aa
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Hugo55(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
God knows best...
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Coolbadguy: 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
Issakendrick:
According to reports, A Nigerian lady survives, after being butchered by her husband for trying to dump him.

Mhiz Diamond Who Shared The News On Facebook Wrote:

Just because of Little misunderstanding
A man did dis to his wife....
One word for the man

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/man-machetes-her-wife-for-trying-to-dump-him-graphic-photos/

What is even going on in this country, who did we offend sef. God please save our daughters and sisters out there that are married and the unmarried ones.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by PointZerom: 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:
Just like madridguy justtoodark Cc Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 shalomc firefire salamrushdie
Hahaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by weyreypey: 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

She could have died na aa
With the severed body parts... what's to live for?
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Haaaaaaaaa,what is happening in this country? How on earth can someone do this to fellow human. This wicked world is @ the peak of ending
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by weyreypey: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
surebet147:
hmm very awful. the man should be set ablaze , it worth it only if the woman killed the mothe r of the man, anything apart from this, set the fool ablaze
Another madridguy in the making
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire salamrushdie shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Subhanalillahi... What is dis? How could a man so wicked to do dis to his wife. I beg, I don tired
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Okezedan(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
God! What is happening in the country? Who did we offend? Lord may you have mercy on us and give ear to our supplications. Cnt believe tear came out 4rm my eyes when i saw these pix
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
Do you want to be lucky?
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
Spouse violence within marriage is becoming a trending re-occurrences in Nigeria lately.

Why seek for love if you can not behold it and appreciate it to eternity.

It is better you remain a CELIBATE than for you to find love and abuse it.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Why must you leave a man that invested heavy on you.

She should go and thank God she survived her wickedness.

God have mercy on any woman that will try this kind rubbish on me after investing my money and time on her. I will not only cut the girl to pieces but burn her alive.

You girls think is easy to be a man.

Disgusting women

Idiot!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
And som are still sharing pre wedding pic.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
Some people are not qualify to be living among Human being I swear
See how he butchered his wife not girl friend
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
Many animals living with human beings aswear!!!

Wtf!!!
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by donblade85555(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
Cc donblade85555
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by obi123: 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Why must you leave a man that invested heavy on you.

She should go and thank God she survived her wickedness.

God have mercy on any woman that will try this kind rubbish on me after investing my money and time on her. I will not only cut the girl to pieces but burn her alive.

You girls think is easy to be a man.

Disgusting women

clearly he was justified. Ladies again the well is getting dry but please be very careful , choose wisely or rather remain single and safe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.