Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (56593 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Blessynokoro:
tufiakwa
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Life has become meaningless in this country

Meanwhile,

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://web.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed

how does it work? I hope it won't make me butcher my woman also?
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
Stay away from violent people.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 6:51pm On May 24, 2018
this one na marriage is over the contract binding them as one has been shredded in anger, woman live in pieces man leaves in prison o nodu odi ndu onwu Ka mma. things are hard now pls we should all learn how to control anger it's too bad what am seeing right now.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2018
castrol180:
igbokwenu!!!

Ah, this is wickedness of the highest order...ladies should learn how to avoid Igbos/Igbos these days as I don't want to be typing RIP no more
Have you taken your Meds today?
Just asking.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 24, 2018
to all the feminists in the house, its clobbering time!
where is that butcher of a husband, time to face the music.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women
are you normal at all

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by lala45: 7:09pm On May 24, 2018
[I pity girls of these days.A mere relationship,u are being beaten like an animal.quote author=hotwax post=67844274]There is this girl in my area. Her boyfriend has beaten her like 3 times recently and when you get to her facebook page, you will see the picture of this guy all over her wall.

Always singing the praise of this guy.

These kind of girl will go ahead and marry this violent guy and one day he will give her the machete/stabbing treatment.

The kind of girls we have in the society now...I dont know why they are desperate. All because of pinis.

One girl was saying "I dont mind if he beats me up, but one thing I will not loose is his huge dick. I can't do without it"[/quote]
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
Issakendrick:
More
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/man-machetes-her-wife-for-trying-to-dump-him-graphic-photos/

hmmm... graphic indeed at first I tot it was goat meat sef.
miz diamond pls Neva use d word little again wen it cums to a woman nd man gbege. e b lyk say u no know say shayo/konji na bastard. tho d man needs to b fed to d lions for his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
Another one!!!

To marry sef dey fear me, people are getting killed easily!
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
Dude might have been a former herdsman...or perhaps he is still active

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Small080(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
This one is too much oh
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
The man is heartless, he must be punished by the law.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by kaimabay: 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
wow
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by orjaha(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2018
This one no be man oooooo
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by miniyi018(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
What is this? What is this society turning into? One is even scared of getting married.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2018
these are the last days
Jehovah help me to live holy
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
wtf is going on in dis country??
I'm tired mehn
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2018
Marriage isn't a do or die affair.
To everyone of you Who is suffering and smiling in a bloody union, stand Up and walk away.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by newslifeop: 2:29am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by SACI: 4:55am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women
i really hope this is a typo
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by gimexstarluck: 7:15am On May 25, 2018
embarassed embarassed...i cry 4 u... den tuake 4 u husband, cuz u don 4get say ur husband na butcher..wetin u bin xpect?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.