Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (56594 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by ELgordo(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by hilseger: 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Why must you leave a man that invested heavy on you.

She should go and thank God she survived her wickedness.

God have mercy on any woman that will try this kind rubbish on me after investing my money and time on her. I will not only cut the girl to pieces but burn her alive.

You girls think is easy to be a man.

Disgusting women

You are not a human.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Ellabae(f): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
shocked This is too bad. I wonder how some men feel when they beat up a woman. Them nor dey see their match outside?
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
Is this husband a meat butcher?
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by newoffer: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
We need urgent review of all our laws. This is becoming a trend. this is heartless.

please walk away oooo. instead of killing or dying in pain.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Donkaribi: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
Such wickedness .. what is nigerian men turning into
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Slimynonny: 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

God have mercy on any woman that will try this kind rubbish on me after investing my money and time on her. I will not only cut the girl to pieces but burn her alive.

Disgusting women
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women
Disgusting men
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women

I BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR BRAIN IS THE FAECES OF A SICK DEMENTED BUSH DOG.

you think been a man is about butchering any woman who hurts you then go ask your mom or your sisters or even your gf the people they may have to or have had to hurt for the greater good.

you are a pathetic bastard puke of an excuse for a being , may your daughter or daughters daughter find herself in this situation ...for God sake have a heart and be sensible how on earth can you see this and even vow to do more , did a woman give birth to you?!

Jeez!!..where is your f**king conscience for f**k sake

1 Like

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
I am really scared of guys angry
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Donkaribi: 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
Na wa oo . Dis man must b a cold hearted comodo lizard
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by justtoodark: 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
PointZerom:
Hahaa

why the hell should i butcher my wife...??...thats alot of mess...who the hell is going to clean up the mess.....

kiiiikikikikikikiki.....

i just run away...i dont have to butcher her....

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
The man should be shot in the brain.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by killuminati(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
One word: Butcher grin
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by mercy87(f): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
The worst is when you see people supporting them on nairaland. No matter the reason you have no right to take another life. You didn't create life you shouldn't take it. All of you that support evil like this by saying he/she had a reason remember what you sow you reap. You have siblings or children or even your future generations. Be careful what you support with your mouth.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 5:17pm On May 24, 2018
What are men and women turning to? Husband s butchering wives and wives stabbing husbands to death. Which way people?
Issakendrick:
According to reports, A Nigerian lady survives, after being butchered by her husband for trying to dump him.

Mhiz Diamond Who Shared The News On Facebook Wrote:

Just because of Little misunderstanding
A man did dis to his wife....
One word for the man

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/man-machetes-her-wife-for-trying-to-dump-him-graphic-photos/

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 24, 2018
MAY OUR SOUL REST IN PIECE
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by ALEXIS0240: 5:23pm On May 24, 2018
castrol180:
igbokwenu!!!

Ah, this is wickedness of the highest order...ladies should learn how to avoid Igbos/Igbos these days as I don't want to be typing RIP no more
When I see the hand work of an Aboki man,i know.experience has thought us from Benue.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:27pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women

shocked baba calm down na... It's not a do or die affair na
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by gominau(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

Disgusting women

You are a fool and not a man. Anumpama!
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by EzeDiEgo1: 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
chillychill:

shocked baba calm down na... It's not a do or die affair na
Stop using that word do or die affair
I hate it
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Stop using that word do or die affair
I hate it

But u just support what he did to his wife nau
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by EzeDiEgo1: 5:32pm On May 24, 2018
chillychill:

But u just support what he did to his wife nau
I did support anything

You comprehended wrongly
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
I did support anything

You comprehended wrongly

Well...
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by jayjaymay(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
the husband should be castrated ..
great height of inhumanity this IS?
WICKED WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by EzeDiEgo1: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
chillychill:

Well...
am trying to understand the meaning of well you used because it didn’t relate to anything I was saying.
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Hayzead07(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

God have mercy on any woman that will try this kind rubbish on me after investing my money and time on her. I will not only cut the girl to pieces but burn her alive. You are foolish

Disgusting women
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2018
That's it for me. Anytime I see a headline with the words graphic or disturbing or R21 photo I won't click.

This is just too much.

An excavator should just slowly run over the man.

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Xmen149(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2018
has anyone noticed higher if not all percentage if these violence happens in areas with high living cost and stress..
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
All ds junk news without proper narrative is jus disgusting
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2018
Subhanalah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.