Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ (2260 Views)

Woman Chops Off Penis Of Rapist / Woman Chops Off Her Boyfriend’s Penis Over Sextape Leak (photos) / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Wirenaijatunes: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
A Nigerian Doctor has narrated how an 8 months pregnant woman who had a "little quarrel" with her husband today July 1, chopped off his penis.

@drpenking said the pregnant lady chopped off her husband's penis after they got physical. The doctor reiterated that domestic violence goes both ways.

He tweeted;

An 8 month pregnant wife had a little quarrel with her husband this morning which got physical. She grabbed a kitchen knife and amputated the man's penis. When next you want to advocate against domestic violence, remember that it can be both ways. (Viewers Discretion Advised)
seee more disturbing pictures via the link below
https://thenaijagistng..com/2020/07/pregnant-woman-chops-off-husbands-penis.html

Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
This must not be true
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by nero2face: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
nawa o
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by LedRock: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by joviegghead: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Geez
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Ekejoestar(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Whaaaat
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Openbusiness: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
LedRock:
All those idiots saying "don't hit a woman" should come and see this, this is are all of you will end, she go kill you like fowl grin cheesy
The woman na devil
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
I strongly doubt the authenticity of this story.

Was the man sleeping?
Is he that lazy?
How can an eight months pregnant woman have that strength to overpower a man and still have his dick chopped off?

Is the man a nudist?

So many many loopholes in the story.
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
She just saved the man from the SINS of this world, the man must surely make heaven
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kingscee:
She just saved the man from the SINS of this world, the man must surely make heaven
lolzzz

No more enjoyment
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Finally the now have a small dick

No cap self chai

Pure wickedness
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
peterangelo:
lolzzz

No more enjoyment
Enjoyment in Heaven is the Best, imagine you rejoicing with The Angels in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Samfloxin(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
LedRock:
All those idiots saying "don't hit a woman" should come and see this, this is how all of you will end, she go kill you like fowl grin cheesy
Many of them that say that are not married...they don't now what a woman who is married is capable of doing
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Tranquillity360: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kingscee:
The man can still give headgrin
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
The man can still give headgrin
That one na nonsense
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kingscee:

Enjoyment in Heaven is the Best, imagine you rejoicing with The Angels in Heaven
lolzz

4heaven e go Bleep again
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
She destroyed the whole baby factory embarassed
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
peterangelo:
lolzz

4heaven e go Bleep again
Mind what you said boi, God can use anything to judge you, so control your tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Kingscee:

Mind what you said boi, God can use anything to judge you, so control your tongue
bruh na nl channge it to bleep ooo

i didnt write bleep
Re: Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ by mercyson(m): 1:45am On Jul 02, 2020
I find it hard to believe that young people go in a relationship and jump out as soon as possible without minding the effects it has on the other lover.
Are you having any difficulty saying, “I love you”, or she says, “I love you more”, and you don’t know what to say or do.

Even if you think you know what to do next, this article will expose and lead you to deep truths that about love, intimacy and love at first sight, He says I love you; what next?

There will always be signs of an attraction between two persons or a love affair. Even if he does not say it, it will be conveyed at the right time. It should not come too soon into a relationship.

What should I do if I’m in love or I’m being loved? How does it feel like to fall in love? Is falling in love a rewarding experience?
Hahahahaha!!! Oh my goodness! I’ve got your back. So let’s dive into this link. Drop your comments when logged in

Click - https://www.pentameloud.com/he-says-love-you-next/

(1) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" / Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy? / What Are Schools Turning To? See This Listbof Books For Just One Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.