Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (22034 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Dottore: 3:00am On May 25, 2018
windwayltd:
My friend simply answer the court. Why are you avoiding to answer the court? Whom do you think you are? The same thing Olisa metu was showing him self but now he is eating all the grasses with his nose not even mouth. Simply answer the court. If u have a court date its bigger than any other engagement. this is the court of the land. Are you richer than who?? Are you employing people more than who? People bigger than you have been thrown into prison in seconds, Simply answer the court before it will be late, because all your demonstrators will not save you Nigerians have seen even more than Abiola demonstration still he died in prison so who are you? even if your company collapse ten times Nigeria will keep on moving. Because in your mind you are thinking that you represent something special because you are mechanic coupling car parts in the name innoson motors, when Nigeria starts to manufacture car the world will know, do you even know what car manufacturing is? In you mind you don't know that the government just want to help you and encourage indigenous effort but do not abuse it because no African country is even manufacturing cars including South Africa that have car branding companies and Egypt non of African country is manufacturing cars mumu, see Naija no see you self many fishes in the river. Go and answer the court.
I don't know why you are so pained but can I ask you a simple question? How does your father or any of your kinsmen compare to this man you are insulting?

Before you ignorantly throw more tantrums at the tycoon, can u visit at least two of his factories like the one in Enugu where he manufactures ceramic wares, plastics, chairs water storage tanks, PVC Ceiling, Gift Items, household items, kitchen wares etc or the one in Nnewi where he produces spare parts and assembles automobiles and see if you are better off than the "least" of any of his graduate employee?

Can u also visit Shandong, Foshan and Wuhan in China and see if you can measure up in anyway with any of the hundreds of Nigerians (including your fellow Afonjas) that are in his employ?

Meanwhile start by telling us about your father's achievement(s), if any?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 3:08am On May 25, 2018
teepain:

Since this case is in court, I have refrained from talking about it. However, I just want to note that since the beginning of this issue Innoson has been issuing press statements and the likes. On the other hand GTB has rarely made such statements rather they have kept faith with the courts. I believe that Innoson should avail himself the services of the best lawyers and thrash the issue out in the court and stop introducing sentiments.
This has ALWAYS been these "folks" defense ALL THE TIME...... marginalization. Its getting OLD.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Temple1288(m): 5:04am On May 25, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Lol
3,333 dollars is much for you considering the poverty stricken people you have around you.

Money that can't buy 2 decent suits in Saville Row.

My friend, when people with money are talking, keep riding your Okada in Onitsha.

Shut up! U don't have it. Full stop!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by proffemi: 6:20am On May 25, 2018
positivethought:
Well it's OK, Mr innoson has been very clear about thrashing his issue with GTB in court but you know spectators will always display sentiments in every contest, I'm from the middle belt but most times I just feel embarrassed by the unending media war amongst the southerners,its what is making far north to take everyone for fools in this country today.

But who is waging a media war in this case?
As someone noted, the prosecutor is an Igbo man working under a Northern boss. The GTB witnesses are Igbos. How the hell did tribal sentiments come in?
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by chuksjuve(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Dangote building a car factory in Kaduna, Innoson declared 'Wanted' for fraud. Connect the dots

Innoson is still his master ..

Forget whether Dangote has Fed Govt Backing by virtue of 95%..

Innoson will come out stronger ...

1 Like

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Imustreturn(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:
When people aren't envious, they'll ask you questions to get clarified. But when they want your downfall, they'll question you.

If you are innocent of thee accusation, got get yourself clarified.

Be strong.
I done catch u grin

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2018
abeggnow:
plz shutup. Rubish
Go and tell that to your father, BINGO!
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by giles14(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

I get your angle.

In the case of the poor, the delay is not at the behest of the accused who is hardly granted bail. For the rich, the delay is solely the handwork of the accused who has already secured bail and is determined to remain free..
yea I understand d bail angle.
but the large percentage (40~70%)of the poor in prison are still the awaiting trial inmates.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by cheezy4real(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
GTb must pay the 22 billion naira they are owing Innoson! Very crooked bank, thank God I've moved my 1.2 million from their custody. If they can defraud someone like Innoson of 22 billion is it my 1.2 million that is safe? Thieves!!!

GTB has been calling me to know y I moved my 5million but I kept telling them , am busy. Am safe with UBA for now
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol deluded mind. after all your tantrums GTB still remains the best bank in Nigeria.

you are free to move your 1200naira anywhere you like grin
Look at this mofo, I know you are an illiterate who does not understand economics and banking, let me tell you; the banking sector is highly sensitive and competitive, by the time tens of thousands of Igbos who forms the bulk of the Nigerian middle class begins to withdraw their funds from GTB en mass that is when you will know the impact. Even GTB knows this fact and that is why they hastily did a PR work albeit a poor one the last time there was angry reaction by Igbos. The average Igbo business man in the East, West or North has millions in their accounts and most of them have up to three different accounts so transfering their funds from the fraudulent and thieving GTB to their other accounts will be very easy. Yes, GTB is the best thieving bank in Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10am On May 25, 2018
buhariguy:
This was a business transaction, not a political transaction, or tribal transaction.

This is one the reason I don't like you, because you're always playing victimization card, or by tribal card, even involved buhari of trying to stop you from producing your vehicle.
Did you read the statement at all undecided

You don't have to reason with your anus all the time undecided

SMH
If you cannot read all at least read the little I copied for you:

Recall also that the same Judge had issued a bench warrant against me, while I had challenged the jurisdiction of her court to hear the suit and I also wrote a petition to the National Judicial Council to investigate the circumstance leading to issuing a bench warrant against me and ordering my arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2018
cheezy4real:

GTB has been calling me to know y I moved my 5million but I kept telling them , am busy. Am safe with UBA for now
I already have accounts with Zenith bank, Diamond bank and First bank but was using GTB as my second priority after Zenith bank. I still have 458k there because my account officer was worried when I requested to transfer all to my Zenith account but I'm still going to withdraw the rest down to the last 1000. Even the POS I requested from them, I will tell them I dont need it anymore. Fvrked up bank that is feeding fat on peoples hard earned money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by 9gerian: 7:13am On May 25, 2018
Thank you.

It is noteworthy that he's won 1 or 2 cases against gtb, hence he must have a case here.

However, the media war he has resorted to suggests that gtb may have something on him that can counterbalance his previous win. The solution is to trash things out as a whole for an amicable settlement out of court, especially if there is a criminal angle to the case.

IMHO, I think he should refrain from the media war, which would only pitch his tribesmen against gtb as we saw in the recent past, and create more backlashes in ways unimaginable. That is a dangerous dimension being introduced in Nigeria, and it is another low (like others being confronted in some troubled regions) for people to be made to take sides based on tribal sentiments; subtle as they are.

I'm sure innoson has employees from various tribes just as gtb. It is a disservice to all those employees, if they are forced to bear the brunt of actions of a few businessmen. For instance, some hardworking gtb marketers (Igbos inclusive) would have lost some good accounts just because of these 2 elephants, hence their source of livelihood threatened. Also, there may have been corresponding counter-actions in some quarters too. Not fair IMO!

Let the businessmen trash their cases in court, including their rights and other perceived grievances of collusion by judges, efcc alike. Cheers!

proffemi:

As someone noted, the prosecutor is an Igbo man working under a Northern boss. The GTB witnesses are Igbos. How the hell did tribal sentiments come in?

1 Like

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by 9gerian: 7:20am On May 25, 2018
Thank you.

It is noteworthy that he's won 1 or 2 cases against gtb, hence he must have a case here.

However, the media war he has resorted to suggests that gtb may have something on him that can counterbalance his previous win. The solution is to trash things out as a whole for an amicable settlement out of court, especially if there is a criminal angle to the case.

IMHO, I think he should refrain from the media war, which would only pitch his tribesmen against gtb as we saw in the recent past, and create more backlashes in ways unimaginable. That is a dangerous dimension being introduced in Nigeria, and it is another low (like others being confronted in some troubled regions) for people to be made to take sides based on tribal sentiments; subtle as they are.

I'm sure innoson has employees from various tribes just as gtb. It is a disservice to all those employees, if they are forced to bear the brunt of actions of a few businessmen. For instance, some hardworking gtb marketers (Igbos inclusive) would have lost some good accounts just because of these 2 elephants, hence their source of livelihood threatened. Also, there may have been corresponding counter-actions in some quarters too. Not fair IMO!

Let the businessmen trash their cases in court, including their rights and other perceived grievances of collusion by judges, efcc alike. Cheers!

proffemi:

2 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jaideyone(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Look at this mofo, I know you are an illiterate who does not understand economics and banking, let me tell you; the banking sector is highly sensitive and competitive, by the time tens of thousands of Igbos who forms the bulk of the Nigerian middle class begins to withdraw their funds from GTB en mass that is when you will know the impact. Even GTB knows this fact and that is why they hastily did a PR work albeit a poor one the last time there was angry reaction by Igbos. The average Igbo business man in the East, West or North has millions in their accounts and most of them have up to three different accounts so transfering their funds from the fraudulent and thieving GTB to their other accounts will be very easy. Yes, GTB is the best thieving bank in Nigeria.
lol and the downside of it no serious business man will do that grin in fact the serious business men are the ones sustaining giving the bank most of its profit.

btw no literate person will believe innoson is being persecuted by the same FG that gives him defence contracts regularly. let him go and answer his case in court.

you are the illiterate mofo for seeing this as persecution cos he's an Ibo business man grin
with that kind of mentality it's obvious your parents wasted money on your education. that money could have been used to farm pigs grin

tell all your Ibo ppl class to withdraw all their funds from GTB and watch all yorubas including me withdraw our moneys from diamond and putting in GTB. equation balanced grin illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by positivethought: 7:32am On May 25, 2018
proffemi:

The war I refer to is not just about this case but on every issue on nairaland,just check out the level of insults n name calling amongst the southerners on every issue,this also relates to the sentiments expressed those commenting on the case which clearly shows ethnic bias n hatred with little consideration for fact.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jaideyone(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
hahaha o didn't even see where u wrote that GTB hastily did a PR job. It was innoson that ran to the press and GTB only released a single statement later grin innoson is still crying to the press and GTB has kept mum since then. yet you used the word hastily.

grin the money spent on your education should have been used to buy newspapers

3 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by colestephan86: 7:43am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Don't mind them sir! That is the more reason every Igbo man must work hard and ensure we leave this sh!thole for them. How many times have they used government agency to declare Dangote wanted? God punish Lugard for yorking us together with these backward and primitive barbarians who are anti development.

do u know u haven't said anything meaningful about the subject,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

You don't have 1.2M anywhere. You're just a hungry hustler begging for likes everywhere.

1.2M at your age and you're making noise about? You don't even have shame.
See this ewedu mumu, "at my age?" how old do you think I am? You are probably decades older than me because I know you are a frustrated old man. FYI, I dont brag, but telling you facts now appears like bragging to you. I make an average of 1000 dollars per month as a freelancer. I have an outlet where I sell computers/laptops and accessories. I am also a popular real estate agent in Owerri. If you must know, I have up to four different accounts as well as a couple of C of O's to my name. I may not be a wealthy man but I'm doing very well for myself as a young man who is still a barchelor. Everything I stated here is 100% factual and I bet you still living in Makoko with two wives and 12 kids without any reasonable means of income. Destitute afonja!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by colestephan86: 7:45am On May 25, 2018
dominique:
They're probably jealous as well
jealous of what?
are you in the know that , the federal road safty buys innocen as well as the army. cos i have seen these cars myself
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2018
Jaideyone:
hahaha o didn't even see where u wrote that GTB hastily did a PR job. It was innoson that ran to the press and GTB only released a single statement later grin innoson is still crying to the press and GTB has kept mum since then. yet you used the word hastily.

grin the money spent on your education should have been used to buy newspapers
I have justified the money spent on my education a million times over, but same cannot be said of you based on your sad situation in real life. Innoson is doing the best thing he ought to do by telling the world how fraudulent GTB bank is, at least others would be wary of their transaction with GTB so they wont be a victim to their fraud. Yes, GTB has refused to go to the press because they know they are wrong, and the last they did, it only backfired against them big time when they were seriously condemned by well meaning Nigerians even based on their own account! Stop defending fraud because of tribal sentiments!!
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jaideyone(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I have justified the money spent on my education a million times over, but same cannot be said of you based on your sad situation in real life. Innoson is doing the best thing he ought to do by telling the world how fraudulent GTB bank is, at least others would be wary of their transaction with GTB so they wont be a victim to their fraud. Yes, GTB has refused to go to the press because they know they are wrong, and the last they did, it only backfired against them big time when they were seriously condemned by well meaning Nigerians even based on their own account! Stop defending fraud because of tribal sentiments!!
yet GTB responded just once days after your innoson ran to the media like a cry baby but you used the word hastily to qualify GTB's response grin go and buy a dictionary. illiterate

1 Like

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
nightmile:

Mumu..have you ever heard that Dangote forge papers before? Why is your Lord running from one court to the other if his hands are clean.
Illiterate, Dangote is the most fraudulent businessman ever to emerge from Nigeria. Do you know the billions of naira he evaded paying in the form of import duties?? In a sincere and honest country, Dangote would have been in jail serving life sentence but he is obviously above the law in Nigeria. Bingo, what do you even know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by target100: 8:45am On May 25, 2018
Whoever did this to your brain has really done you bad. When he was taking the loan did he come out like this? Time to payback now na issue, and idiots like you will be used to protest hmmm and my friend don't be foolish cos the cars are assembled in Nigeria and not made in Nigeria.
BiafraIShere:
Don't mind them sir! That is the more reason every Igbo man must work hard and ensure we leave this sh!thole for them. How many times have they used government agency to declare Dangote wanted? God punish Lugard for yorking us together with these backward and primitive barbarians who are anti development.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by maestroferddi: 8:49am On May 25, 2018
teepain:

I welcome your superior logic but when you term someone's submission as stupid it doesn't bother on civility.
Well, it wasn't my intention to denigrate.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by BiafraIShere(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2018
target100:
Whoever did this to your brain has really done you bad. When he was taking the loan did he come out like this? Time to payback now na issue, and idiots like you will be used to protest hmmm and my friend don't be foolish cos the cars are assembled in Nigeria and not made in Nigeria.
Who is this re.tar.d? Bingo, GTB fraud bank is the one owing Innoson 22 billion naira and has refused to pay him rather they chose to harrass him with EFCC! Again, how many times are we going to educate primitive people like you that no car manufacturer produces everything? Dont you know that would be too expensive for any car manufacturer to sustain so they leverage on economies of scale! Innoson produces many of its parts locally while others are contracted out to local producers in Nnewi and elsewhere globally. What Innoson is doing is equally what other established car makers are doing. I know you are illiterate but you dont have to add stvpidity to your already sorry state!!
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by kelly72: 9:25am On May 25, 2018
buhariguy:
This was a business transaction, not a political transaction, or tribal transaction.

This is one the reason I don't like you, because you're always playing victimization card, or by tribal card, even involved buhari of trying to stop you from producing your vehicle.

If you are a reasonable person, you would rather be asking whether it is true that he is standing trial on this same matter with the same parties at the Federal High Court. If yes, what then is so good about starting a second trial at a State High Court while the first is pending, if the reason is not to distract him? Secondly, if you are reasonable, you would be pointing out where he pandered to tribal sentiment in that press statement. He mentioned GTB and his business with them, or do you consider GTB your tribe?

If you are reasonable, you would realise that Innoson doesn't need you to like or patronise him. He will always have his own market among the over 1 billion population of Africa. Besides, only those who can afford brand new cars are his customers, can you?

Finally, if you are reasonable, you would be asking yourself, how did a bank manage to find itself where it has been ordered by the Supreme Court to pay N22 billion for stealing?

These words are for reasonable minds only.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by shekauvsbuhari: 9:56am On May 25, 2018
buhariguy:

I begin to believe that afonja hand is in this man's travail. Why is the judge deseprate in this matter? Why not hands off the case for another unbiased umpire.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:05am On May 25, 2018
buhariguy:

There was a time the federal government ""Refused"" to give innoson forex for 6 months. He halted his production n fired 3000 members of staff. At the minimum stop sticking ur mouth into issues u know notuing about.

""I filed an application before the court that this present charge is an abuse of process because a similar charge on the same subject matter, transactions and issues is ongoing at the Federal High Court Lagos Division between the same parties, in charge no FHC/l/565c/2015. The last hearing of the charge at the Federal High Court was this week, May 22nd 2018""

If u read the article, u would have seen the above n received sense.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by abeggnow: 10:14am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Go and tell that to your father, BINGO!
my father is in Abuja enjoying hia life, he also attained a level your entire can not attain in a millennia.take ur tribslism and go and die in your village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Official Asked Me To Pray Over Erroneous Transfer. / Nigeria: Report - Nigeria Loses 72 Percent Internet Revenue To Us / Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.