Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (22008 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by PFRB: 10:17am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:
When people aren't envious, they'll ask you questions to get clarified. But when they want your downfall, they'll question you.

If you are innocent of thee accusation, got get yourself clarified.

Be strong.

That is if the court is a court of justice. We have seen innocent people convicted of offences they never committed. We have seen innocent people imprisoned and or executed for offences they did not commit. The judge has shown that she is biased or not ready to do justice, so appearing before her is more or less suicidal.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by proffemi: 1:13pm On May 25, 2018
9gerian:
Thank you.
...IMHO, I think he should refrain from the media war, which would only pitch his tribesmen against gtb as we saw in the recent past, and create more backlashes in ways unimaginable. That is a dangerous dimension being introduced in Nigeria, and it is another low (like others being confronted in some troubled regions) for people to be made to take sides based on tribal sentiments; subtle as they are.

I'm sure innoson has employees from various tribes just as gtb. It is a disservice to all those employees, if they are forced to bear the brunt of actions of a few businessmen. For instance, some hardworking gtb marketers (Igbos inclusive) would have lost some good accounts just because of these 2 elephants, hence their source of livelihood threatened. Also, there may have been corresponding counter-actions in some quarters too. Not fair IMO!

Let the businessmen trash their cases in court, including their rights and other perceived grievances of collusion by judges, efcc alike. Cheers!

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks Abandon Uniform Atms, OTC Transaction Policy / Billboard Advertisement Rate In Lagos & Ogun State? / Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.