Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (22010 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by blunt(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2018
Throwback:
Sort yourself out with the law.

If you have your proof of innocence for the charges filed at any court whatsoever, you should be able to defend yourself at that court instead of challenging the authority of the court by filing injunctions all over Nigeria.

Evidence remains the same, it will either convict you or absolve you, irrespective of which court tries the case.

All these delay tactics has become too typical of the criminally accused wealthy in Nigeria.

Only the criminal case of the poor man progresses at the speed of light.
I beg to disagree, nobody can be innocent before a biased judge burning with premonitions...
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2018
They should leave this man alone for goodness sake.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by teepain: 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
What nonsense are you talking about?

You can read, can't you?

You did see where he stated that EFCC probably being used by GT Bank abused court process by declaring him wanted just to ratchet up needless sensationalism.

Can we at least do without the insult and engage in a civil discussion.

4 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by tsmat(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/269640-court-declared-me-wanted-to-embarrass-me-innoson-boss-innocent-chukwuma.html

this flat headed man will always claim other tribes in Nigeria hates him......SMH
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by maestroferddi: 10:32pm On May 24, 2018
teepain:

Can we at least do without the insult and engage in a civil discussion.
Only you know what is civil about turning logic on its head...
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by agbajemm(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2018
*MOP* *PRESENTS*

*THE MOST ANTICIPATED JAM OF THE YEAR*

*Skcaasie*
*FT*
*Ifrank x Timistyles x Lakenus x Willywillz*

*Titled: Socosamiganja*

*Download and listen ��*

http://stechitesconnect.com/2018/05/23/skcaasie-x-ifrank-x-timistyles-x-lakenus-x-willywillz-socosamiganja/

Anticipate the visuals, dropping soon �
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by positivethought: 10:36pm On May 24, 2018
teepain:

Since this case is in court, I have refrained from talking about it. However, I just want to note that since the beginning of this issue Innoson has been issuing press statements and the likes. On the other hand GTB has rarely made such statements rather they have kept faith with the courts. I believe that Innoson should avail himself the services of the best lawyers and thrash the issue out in the court and stop introducing sentiments.
But what is the sentiment in what innoson said, the matter is already before a higher court why did the judge still went ahead to declare the man wanted for goodness sake if not to embarrass him!,or because he has to defend himself then he should allow himself to be mess around unneccesarily,how many of us will accept such treatment let's be sincere please!.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by maestroferddi: 10:37pm On May 24, 2018
blunt:

I beg to disagree, nobody can be innocent before a biased judge burning with premonitions...
Buhari can never go against these compromised judges provided their unprofessionall/unethical conducts favour APC sinister agenda...
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

You don't have 1.2M anywhere. You're just a hungry hustler begging for likes everywhere.

1.2M at your age and you're making noise about? You don't even have shame.
Let see how it goes, hating a man you know nothing of or calling him names just because you hate his tribe, or trying to rubbish his name, if it was a northerner or your tribes man your response would have been different, but so far Omo Igbo crucify him, evil thing just know Innoson is from Nnewi, go and read more about them, when he was trying to setup his vehicle plant Obasanjo did worst, he couldn't stop him rather delayed his plant takeoff, same things he did to Ibeto, they are still there, you can't cage them, jumping all over the thread or writing rubbish just to tarnish his name will not stop IVM, evil tribe, Innoson will surmount all troubles and hate speeches from you guys become more stronger. Go and mark it nobody can stop IVM

2 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by SirBunky85(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2018
teepain:

Since this case is in court, I have refrained from talking about it. However, I just want to note that since the beginning of this issue Innoson has been issuing press statements and the likes. On the other hand GTB has rarely made such statements rather they have kept faith with the courts. I believe that Innoson should avail himself the services of the best lawyers and thrash the issue out in the court and stop introducing sentiments.
he can only decieve some gullible igbos but not me.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by teepain: 10:45pm On May 24, 2018
positivethought:
But what is the sentiment in what innoson said, the matter is already before a higher court why did the judge still went ahead to declare the man wanted for goodness sake if not to embarrass him!,or because he has to defend himself then he should allow himself to be mess around unneccesarily,how many of us will accept such treatment let's be sincere please!.

Thanks for your civility. I didn't single out this latest press release. I am talking about the totality of the case and Innoson's reaction altogether. That said, no one can commit a perfect crime. If GTB is playing games the court will find that out and mete out appropriate sanctions. What I don't enjoy is the tribal slant that some folks want to introduce into this case. Once again thanks.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by teepain: 10:47pm On May 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
Only you know what is civil about turning logic on its head...

I welcome your superior logic but when you term someone's submission as stupid it doesn't bother on civility.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by mavinc4u(f): 11:02pm On May 24, 2018
I don't know who is right or wrong here but from this man's speech, it looks like he is truly innocent while Efcc are Vincent. If you are innocent sir, may God guide and protect you.

3 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2018
Like ubah, innoson has successfully effed himself. Whatever the final outcome of this is, he has been exposed as a dodgy hustler.

I'm sure his other business partners are reviewing their due diligence to ensure he is not scamming them as well.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by positivethought: 11:06pm On May 24, 2018
teepain:

Thanks for your civility. I didn't single out this latest press release. I am talking about the totality of the case and Innoson's reaction altogether. That said, no one can commit a perfect crime. If GTB is playing games the court will find that out and mete out appropriate sanctions. What I don't enjoy is the tribal slant that some folks want to introduce into this case. Once again thanks.
Well it's OK, Mr innoson has been very clear about thrashing his issue with GTB in court but you know spectators will always display sentiments in every contest, I'm from the middle belt but most times I just feel embarrassed by the unending media war amongst the southerners,its what is making far north to take everyone for fools in this country today.

1 Like

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by hush15: 11:17pm On May 24, 2018
buhariguy:
This was a business transaction, not a political transaction, or tribal transaction.

This is one the reason I don't like you, because you're always playing victimization card, or by tribal card, even involved buhari of trying to stop you from producing your vehicle.

Did you read the post at all...why are you an illiterate like your president. Did he mention anything tribal or political??

Na wa for you o

4 Likes

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by windwayltd: 11:26pm On May 24, 2018
My friend simply answer the court. Why are you avoiding to answer the court? Whom do you think you are? The same thing Olisa metu was showing him self but now he is eating all the grasses with his nose not even mouth. Simply answer the court. If u have a court date its bigger than any other engagement. this is the court of the land. Are you richer than who?? Are you employing people more than who? People bigger than you have been thrown into prison in seconds, Simply answer the court before it will be late, because all your demonstrators will not save you Nigerians have seen even more than Abiola demonstration still he died in prison so who are you? even if your company collapse ten times Nigeria will keep on moving. Because in your mind you are thinking that you represent something special because you are mechanic coupling car parts in the name innoson motors, when Nigeria starts to manufacture car the world will know, do you even know what car manufacturing is? In you mind you don't know that the government just want to help you and encourage indigenous effort but do not abuse it because no African country is even manufacturing cars including South Africa that have car branding companies and Egypt non of African country is manufacturing cars mumu, see Naija no see you self many fishes in the river. Go and answer the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by stanluiz(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2018
windwayltd:
My friend simply answer the court. Why are you avoiding to answer the court? Whom do you think you are? The same thing Olisa metu was showing him self but now he is eating all the grasses with his nose not even mouth. Simply answer the court. If u have a court date its bigger than any other engagement. this is the court of the land. Are you richer than who?? Are you employing people more than who? People bigger than you have been thrown into prison in seconds, Simply answer the court before it will be late, because all your demonstrators will not save you Nigerians have seen even more than Abiola demonstration still he died in prison so who are you? even if your company collapse ten times Nigeria will keep on moving. Because in your mind you are thinking that you represent something special because you are mechanic coupling car parts in the name innoson motors, when Nigeria starts to manufacture car the world will know, do you even know what car manufacturing is? In you mind you don't know that the government just want to help you and encourage indigenous effort but do not abuse it because no African country is even manufacturing cars including South Africa that have car branding companies and Egypt non of African country is manufacturing cars mumu, see Naija no see you self many fishes in the river. Go and answer the court.
See ranting and wailing. Oga He is not responsible for frustrations. Take it else where.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by windwayltd: 11:40pm On May 24, 2018
Every criminal is now challenging the law calling for due process as excuse to escape justice. Keep challenging but Olisa Metu is not far from you just walk to him and ask him how far
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by badman007(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2018
My prayer for Africa and the entire blackrace is that we set aside our foreign religious differences and focus on humanity.

In saner clime this man would get all the resources he needs.

Since Mercedes Toyota and the rest refused to build cars here, we’d do it ourselves.

ONLY WE CAN SAVE OURSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by abeggnow: 12:42am On May 25, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Don't mind them sir! That is the more reason every Igbo man must work hard and ensure we leave this sh!thole for them. How many times have they used government agency to declare Dangote wanted? God punish Lugard for yorking us together with these backward and primitive barbarians who are anti development.
plz shutup. Rubish
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by NEMESISRADAR(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2018
No one is above the law. This is NOT a biafaud country where anything goes.

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jeflox: 1:01am On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
Sort yourself out with the law.

If you have your proof of innocence for the charges filed at any court whatsoever, you should be able to defend yourself at that court instead of challenging the authority of the court by filing injunctions all over Nigeria.

Evidence remains the same, it will either convict you or absolve you, irrespective of which court tries the case.

All these delay tactics has become too typical of the criminally accused wealthy in Nigeria.

Only the criminal case of the poor man progresses at the speed of light.
u don't tell him what to do Mr. Man, he has his right to challenge any court and any procedures. If judge is biased, tender all the evidences, u will still be won.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jeflox: 1:03am On May 25, 2018
teepain:

u are the one rather judging with sentiments here, he must win. This one is a small case
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jeflox: 1:06am On May 25, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
Innoson believes they want to embarrass him that's why he's being tried in Court. This is the same way Evans the kidnapper was crying in court last 3 weeks that he was held in detention without giving him good food.

I don't know why these flatheaded wawa Jews always believe that they should be applauded for commiting crimes.

I don't blame them though, they come from a place where Osisikanwu the kidnapper and armed robber was given a chieftaincy title.
COW
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jeflox: 1:10am On May 25, 2018
Newpride:
Thunder fire this fraudulent guy man...

Are u above the law or u were dumb that u have a case in the law court and you’ve bn absconding...

Ask Dino, despite bn a senator, how he was disgraced and dealt with.

Ur Ipob supporters will cry more than the bereaved when u are caught
your bitterness for igbo people will kill u, see as you are spitting fire. Let me tell you, igbo people are like the Israelites, the more you are oppressing them, the more they rise above your head.
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jeflox: 1:19am On May 25, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

You don't have 1.2M anywhere. You're just a hungry hustler begging for likes everywhere.

1.2M at your age and you're making noise about? You don't even have shame.
this Okoyeeboz or what, what are you here for, to insult people
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Jeflox: 1:31am On May 25, 2018
windwayltd:
Lol, I can see venom in you, wrath, you are simply spitting fire, your jealousy is burning like an oven, but it will consume you totally. Just bcoz he's not your tribe, you are angry. Poverty has finished you. Come and collect money please. Lol,. Imagine u talking to innoson, who are you? They never even born you. See your Mouth. Na u be Grand Mumu with certificate not my own innoson. Please if it's paining that he's prospering, please simply do yourself favor hug the nearest transformer. For the records, the name of the company is innoson vehicles MANUFACTURING company, u can go and die for all I care. Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by donqx: 2:30am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma by Nwaohafia1: 2:46am On May 25, 2018
chuksjuve:
Don't worry brother ..

All these will pass.

You will come out stronger .

Proudly 5%..

Check my profile.

Dangote building a car factory in Kaduna, Innoson declared 'Wanted' for fraud. Connect the dots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks Abandon Uniform Atms, OTC Transaction Policy / Billboard Advertisement Rate In Lagos & Ogun State? / Bakery Or Poultry: Which Of These Two Businesses Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.