Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (67843 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ofemannnu: 2:24pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

Their agenda from inception is to dominate Nigeria, nay Africa as championed by azikiwe as far back as 1940s. The first coup was their plan to achieve it but it backfired. Now they are crying all over the place. There's no way Yoruba could be marginalised in Nigeria. God has placed us in strategic position. The SW will continue to be the fastest growing region in Nigeria. There's no other way around it.

But we can do more if the country is restructured or divided, but we won't take the bullet for an ungrateful tribe who caused it all through their greed. No amount of blackmail will cut it. We will make the best out of this situation.

The northerners can continue to impoverish their people with the worst forms of diseases, illiteracy, religious war, while their elites keep getting rich at their expense. We don't care.

The cowards are not comfortable with how they have become slaves in Nigeria.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 2:33pm On May 25, 2018
Enough is enough or I will choke Yanga.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
immhotep:

Next thing now you will start complaining about Igbo domination in Lagos. grin

Cc justtoodark madridguy buhariguy yyeske yarimo dabulllt Lzaa shalomc pointzerom

Enough is enough warning extends to Akiolu to tighten up his belt. Day of Judgement is coming and no 666 will rapture.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

The Arabs and The Palestinians always take The Israelis for F O O L S.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
it is wickedness on you Yoruba muislim to covert every position in Yoruiba land. The yoruba christians did not understand your agenda but now the know.

Its only the muslim Yoruibas that are always telling us tha religion does not matter, fashiola would be the last Muslim governor of Lagos state. Mark my word today

Osu Wawa militant. Can you tell the position the Muslims occupy? You are poking your piggy snout into matters you don't understand. The only two yoruba presidents were Christians. The only two yoruba premiers were Christians. The only yoruba vice president is a Christian. No Muslim has ever been governor of Ondo and ekiti states. Only amosun is a Muslim governor of ogun state. Christians hold more political position in the SW than Muslims. You are just an ignorant kid with a lame attempt at trolling the great Yoruba race.

My advice for you is to face your erosion land where an osu is seen as a lesser human being. Where people from eboyin are regarded as Wawa. Where Delta ibos are fake ibos and anambra iboes are superior to you monkey tribe.

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
orisa37:
Enough is enough or I will choke Yanga.
Did you take your pill today? You are hallucinating.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

[s]Osu Wawa militant. Can you tell the position the Muslims occupy? You are poking your piggy snout into matters you don't understand. The only two yoruba presidents were Christians. The only two yoruba premiers were Christians. The only yoruba vice president is a Christian. No Muslim has ever been governor of Ondo and ekiti states. Only amosun is a Muslim governor of ogun state. Christians hold more political position in the SW than Muslims. You are just an ignorant kid with a lame attempt at trolling the great Yoruba race.

My advice for you is to face your erosion land where an osu is seen as a lesser human being. Where people from eboyin are regarded as Wawa. Where Delta ibos are fake ibos and anambra iboes are superior to you monkey tribe[/s].
Lagos state civil service where only Muslims are employed. Lagos will not witness a Muslim Governor again. Ondo state is a christian state. And that is why they look different. Infact, they are the progressive Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 5:15pm On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Lagos state civil service where only Muslims are employed. Lagos will not witness a Muslim Governor again. Ondo state is a christian state. And that is why they look different. Infact, they are the progressive Yoruba

I'm from ondo state and my mum works in the Lagos State civil service so your take by moonlight is lame.
The current governor worked in the Lagos State civil service and he's a Christian.

And let's assume your fantasy is true, what's your problem with it? Are you Yoruba?

Why not worry about ibo land where only Catholics and freeborn are employed in the civil service and osus and Anglicans are not employed.

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

I'm from ondo state and my mum works in the Lagos State civil service so your take by moonlight is lame.
The current governor worked in the Lagos State civil service and he's a Christian.

And let's assume your fantasy is true, what's your problem with it? Are you Yoruba?

Why not worry about ibo land where only Catholics and freeborn are employed in the civil service and osus and Anglicans are not employed.
where is your father from? people talk about their father not mother in family liniage. Afonja muslim like you. Where is your father from? dont tell me where you mother come from. Osogbo Afonja muslim.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Mccullum: 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
it is wickedness on you Yoruba muislim to covert every position in Yoruiba land. The yoruba christians did not understand your agenda but now the know.

Its only the muslim Yoruibas that are always telling us tha religion does not matter, fashiola would be the last Muslim governor of Lagos state. Mark my word today

It seems you're frustrated on affairs of Yoruba, what a pity. Igbo Christian! mind your own region where intolerance of other religions is generally accepted as normal things, You're suffering from seeing Yorubas unity despite of the religion differences within western Nigeria people.

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ofemannnu: 8:46pm On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
where is your father from? people talk about their father not mother in family liniage. Afonja muslim like you. Where is your father from? dont tell me where you mother come from. Osogbo Afonja muslim.

grin
All Yorubas are always from Oshogbo.No wonder Igbos were slaves to Ijaw minority tribe.Ojuku slave like you ... grin

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by blackpanthers: 9:23pm On May 25, 2018
Elliot2:
As far as the igbos r held down,the yorubas r happy with whatever the leadership of the north brings. Can u imagine such decayed mentality?

Stop playing the victim card, Igbo have always been a useful ally of the North, they always form an alliance with them. The event of 2015 will be the first time the south-west will be collaborating with the North to show clueless Jonathan the way out
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by blackpanthers: 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

have you ever heard of a Hausa Sarki or Fula emir call himself Oba of so and so place or igwe or whatever. clearly shows who is the slave.

the slavery also reflects in your given names. ive seen Yorubas with our names but you will never find a Hausa or Fulani with Yoruba first names. only slaves keep the names of their masters.

What do you mean by "our name"?
How is Islamic name your name?
The Hausas borrow those name from. The same source that the Yoruba borrow them from. Islamic names are not Hausa name because Muslim across Africa and world over use those name
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by blackpanthers: 9:37pm On May 25, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
The VERY sad part is some conflate Hausa/Fulani culture with the Arabs they want to be,
They have willingly submitted the custodianship of the religion to the Northerners.
A people who have to score less than you to compete academically is in charge of them spiritually!
It would have been funny if it wan't so close to home.

I don't know why people in this forum are so misinformed that they always project their insecurities over others.
The Hausa are not the custodian of Islam for Yoruba Muslim, in the real world, Yoruba have their clerics, mosque and all other Islamic institution that they control totally. Even in the North, we have our mosque, e listen to our cleric and do our things our way, we are Yoruba first before any of the imported religion that all of you are killing yourselves over.
Yoruba Muslim and Christians are the most liberal set people that you will ever come across, religion is personal to us, we are brothers first before religion

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:

If you had a brain you'll know where my father is from from that post. I don't expect a baby factory fake product to have a brain though.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Truthisit: 5:26am On May 26, 2018
chuksjuve:

Sorry stop crying ..

I have heard you ..

Cheers
You inherited bitterness and it has turned you to insulting anyone trying to set your brains right.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2018
Firstpage:

If you had a brain you'll know where my father is from from that post. I don't expect a baby factory fake product to have a brain though.
you are from Osogbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.