Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (67793 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

gbam, u are right, I know, but I was just stating that it happened
no u are stating it for whatever agenda u have which I don’t know. No ilorin will happen again and with most Yoruba waking up and shining their eyes like the Yoruba imam of ilorin let’s see what the future hold
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

And these names I gave you are not kingmakers? They couldn't have changed the course of history especially obasanjo? Guy I can't make any sense of what you are saying. Give it up.
that guy Man I don’t even know the Bleep he is talking about
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by bigfish3k: 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

You are not correct because I gave you another yoruba with both English names. I also gave you a prominent ilorin indigene and his family without Muslim names, while yours is just a conjecture.

These are saraki family from ilorin;
Olusola saraki
Bukola saraki
Gbemisola saraki
All their children have Yoruba names.

So you are wrong that ilorin people have both Muslim names.

but most that I met have the muslim names. maybe because bukola saraki married a christian
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Dollyak(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
My opinion after years of witnessing the same bu$hitt on nl is that majority of Igbos on nl are insecure unintelligent bastards.
The whole psychological warfare of Yoruba muslims/Christian is getting a bit boring and ineffective.
Igbos know they can't achieve their biafra without the help of the Yorubas, but are too proud to admit, lobby and negotiate. So instead, they resort to the childish game of taunting divide and conquer in a bit to force Yorubas hands, but Yorubas are wiser than that.

Its a shame to witness such level of hatred and vitriol and I hope it isn't a reflection of large of number if Igbos in Nigeria.

My advice, if you want to win Yoruba to your side y'all need to di away with the childsihness and hatred but instead embrace peace and diplomacy.

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
Moneywomen17:
what u said was that this guys were pursuing islamic whatever not that they are crook coz am sure everybody knows they are crook. Mention the things tinubu with a Christian wife and Akala himself who is Christian and adedibu has done that u consider “Islamist”

Just imagine how he absoved obasanjo, Mimiko, Akala of all blames and blames Tinubu and Adedibu.

Which Yoruba man dead or alive has had any opportunities obasanjo had? I don't even know what to say to him.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2018
Dollyak:
My opinion after years of witnessing the same bu$hitt on nl is that majority of Igbos on nl are insecure unintelligent bastards.
The whole psychological warfare of Yoruba muslims/Christian is getting a bit boring and ineffective.
Igbos know they can't achieve their biafra without the help of the Yorubas, but are too proud to admit, lobby and negotiate. So instead, they resort to the childish game of taunting divide and conquer in a bit to force Yorubas hands, but Yorubas are wiser than that.

Its a shame to witness such level of hatred and vitriol and I hope it isn't a reflection of large of number if Igbos in Nigeria.
the funny thing is they live in Yoruba land they see that we Christian and Muslim are married to each other even the elites the most. Yoruba families are not usually complete without almost every religion. How can u divide actual relative blood not just blood by tribe but relative one. It’s funmy lol and they have move it from nairaland to Facebook too but there is doa. They will still continue on nairaland but to no avail too
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 12:57pm On May 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

but most that I met have the muslim names. maybe because bukola saraki married a christian

You lie. Every Ilorin person have Yoruba names, even the fulani ones have Yoruba names. The emir have Yoruba name.

How can bukola saraki change his name because he married a Christian? How pathetic.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ofemannnu: 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

The current governor is not from Ilorin but has both Muslim names. Desmond Elliot has both English names and he's Yoruba. Bukola saraki is from Ilorin, he and his children don't have both Muslim names. There are ibos with both English names. Does that make them less ibo? Why do you guys reason as if your brain is dead?

If it is not dead,they wouldn't have given us unitary system of government.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
Dollyak:

My advice, if you want to win Yoruba in your side y'all need to di away with the childsihness and hatred but instead embrace peace and diplomacy.

You just summarised everything. That's why I'm here trying to enlighten the Yoruba kids buying into their agenda.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

Just imagine how he absoved obasanjo, Mimiko, Akala of all blames and blames Tinubu and Adedibu.

Which Yoruba man dead or alive has had any opportunities obasanjo had? I don't even know what to say to him.
obasanjo is the worst thing to ever happened to not only Yoruba but this country Nigeria. He had a chance at return of democracy to change the tide of this country but failed now he is calling himself elder statesman. The bastard
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

You lie. Every Ilorin person have Yoruba names, even the fulani ones have Yoruba names. The emir have Yoruba name.

How can bukola saraki change his name because he married a Christian? How pathetic.
yoruba must always have Yoruba name somewhere in the middle if not first and last 99% of the time.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by bigfish3k: 1:04pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

I mean the children not him. and I said most ilorins I didn't say all, but most probably 95%

but believe me, that's what I identify them with and I have never gone wrong.
whenever I meet and call them Ilorin, they too will be mouth agape and surprised
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 1:06pm On May 25, 2018
Moneywomen17:
obasanjo is the worst thing to ever happened to not only Yoruba but this country Nigeria. He had a chance at return of democracy to change the tide of this country but failed now he is calling himself elder statesman. The bastard

He blames Tinubu who is only an ex governor. Tinubu is not different from Mimiko, Akala, Gbenga Daniel etc.

Obasanjo is the only one qualified to be called a Yoruba leader because his influence as a president is all over Nigeria. Tinubu's influence is only in Lagos State. Yet he wants us to blame Tinubu for all the problems in SW but forget obasanjo.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 1:08pm On May 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

I mean the children not him. and I said most ilorins I didn't say all, but most probably 95%

but believe me, that's what I identify them with and I have never gone wrong.
whenever I meet and call them Ilorin, they too will be mouth agape and surprised

I said you are lying. I gave you his father's name and his sister's name. Can you mention any prominent ilorin indigene with both Muslim names? I'll give you another ones;

Tunde Idiagbon
Ibrahim Taiwo.......

You still want to argue? Theses are prominent ilorin indigenes.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
Firstpage:

He blames Tinubu who is only an ex governor. Tinubu is not different from Mimiko, Akala, Gbenga Daniel etc.

Obasanjo is the only one qualified to be called a Yoruba leader because his influence as a president is all over Nigeria. Tinubu's influence is only in Lagos State. Yet he wants us to blame Tinubu for all the problems in SW but forget obasanjo.
my guy that guy is a fraud lol I have entertained enough foolishness for the day anymore I will just reply with plain insult. I suggest u too ignore the people who mostly have no idea what they are talking about. Even aboki on nairaland is calling people slave this are people who seriously needs God help to punish their wicked leader that keep them from succeeding by keeping them in slavery. I smh
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
Ofemannnu:

If it is not dead,they wouldn't have given us unitary system of government.

Their agenda from inception is to dominate Nigeria, nay Africa as championed by azikiwe as far back as 1940s. The first coup was their plan to achieve it but it backfired. Now they are crying all over the place. There's no way Yoruba could be marginalised in Nigeria. God has placed us in strategic position. The SW will continue to be the fastest growing region in Nigeria. There's no other way around it.

But we can do more if the country is restructured or divided, but we won't take the bullet for an ungrateful tribe who caused it all through their greed. No amount of blackmail will cut it. We will make the best out of this situation.

The northerners can continue to impoverish their people with the worst forms of diseases, illiteracy, religious war, while their elites keep getting rich at their expense. We don't care.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 1:19pm On May 25, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my guy that guy is a fraud lol I have entertained enough foolishness for the day anymore I will just reply with plain insult. I suggest u too ignore the people who mostly have no idea what they are talking about. Even aboki on nairaland is calling people slave this are people who seriously needs God help to punish their wicked leader that keep them from succeeding by keeping them in slavery. I smh

Alright bro. Me too I'm done.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2018
Majority of these guys didn't build schools but rather encouraged Arabic in schools already built
Introduced Madrasa style schooling (Ile keun) into Yorubaland taking our educational system backwards.
Adedibu is the most useless Yoruba leader, he alongside Tinubu legalized usage of 'area boys' in Yorubaland

Moneywomen17:
what u said was that this guys were pursuing islamic whatever not that they are crook coz am sure everybody knows they are crook. Mention the things tinubu with a Christian wife and Akala himself who is Christian and adedibu has done that u consider “Islamist”
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2018
ChilledPill:
These are yoruba ritualist.
this are Igbos own

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Moneywomen17(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Majority of these guys didn't build schools but rather encouraged Arabic in schools already built
Introduced Madrasa style schooling (Ile keun) into Yorubaland taking our educational system backwards.
Adedibu is the most useless Yoruba leader, he alongside Tinubu legalized usage of 'area boys' in Yorubaland

mention one instance where those people u mentioned encouraged Arabic in schools and please cite a source to support. Ile keun has existed in Yoruba land before the guys u mention. And please stick to the Islamic u said they encouraged I already know they are bad leaders.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by ChilledPill: 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
Moneywomen17:
this are Igbos own
More of yoru-muslims,...

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
Decentralise Governance from Presidency to Traditional Rulers. That is Democracy.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
Return Land Control to Traditional Rulers.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Mccullum: 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
I checked your comments and profile, not disappoited. You are a yoruba muslim grin grin grin

Yeah, proudly Yoruba's Muslim as you're Christian of other tribes that interfering into Yoruba affairs of which you're ignorant of, had it been you understand Yoruba people you'll understand that religion differences is not problem but your intentions to instigate hatred and intolerance of religions in the West can't work. Unfortunate Ipob e-warrior.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
comos:

Igbo-military officers destroyed the regional system left by the British

LMFAO grin.

U will tell this lie for ur entire lifetime n it won't convert it to the truth.

Gowon n yoruba/Hausa officers n civilians destroyed the regional government in Nigeria, created states n forcefully took money generated from every part of the country into one purse.

For the 6 months Aguiyi ironsi was in power, Nigeria had 3 regions (East, West n North) n each region kept back 70% of their generated revenue n sent 30% of their revenue to the centre.

Ask ur dad or older members of ur family (The ones in the know) about how quota system started in nigeria and more importantly who destroyed regional government in Nigeria it was gowon n never Aguiyi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by LZAA: 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
Dollyak:

My advice, if you want to win Yoruba in your side y'all need to di away with the childsihness and hatred but instead embrace peace and diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 2:13pm On May 25, 2018
Yanga too much nowadays. They no let me rest. I must wake up to tell Yanga that Ilorin is OYO land. Sulu Gambari must pack up and return Land to Afonja.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
Mccullum:

Yeah, proudly Yoruba's Muslim as you're Christian of other tribes that interfering into Yoruba affairs of which you're ignorant of, had it been you understand Yoruba people you'll understand that religion differences is not problem but your intentions to instigate hatred and intolerance of religions in the West can't work. Unfortunate Ipob e-warrior.
it is wickedness on you Yoruba muislim to covert every position in Yoruiba land. The yoruba christians did not understand your agenda but now the know.

Its only the muslim Yoruibas that are always telling us tha religion does not matter, fashiola would be the last Muslim governor of Lagos state. Mark my word today

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by orisa37: 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
Do you know what "Iku Baba Yeye" really mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.