Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (67791 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by johnmartus(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2018
Same alafin don't call for regionalism during Jonathan administration. Well tomorrow the headlines will be southwest vs northern.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan!

The truth is that the yoruba race is the missing part of the equation to liberate Nigeria. They do not want to go and they prevent others.
If we join hands together we can make this bad idea called Nigeria a thing of the past.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by PapalsBull(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:
This ur picture resemble that of suicidal Awo. Cc immhotep Lzza justtodark
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by GuntersChain(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
eyes don dey open.

8 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by stonemasonn: 7:33pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

nigeria was regional before the civil war....go get your facts right before arguing online....
Yes Nigeria was regional before the Biafran war, but not when the war started.

I don't even know what you are yapping about.

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by CarlosTheJackal: 7:38pm On May 24, 2018
The rate at which tribalism has eaten up this forum that we cant have sensible discuss before so.me doors here reduce it to dick measurement.

Let's talk about quota system and how it hinders national development not this Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by stanluiz(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
This thread front page.Lala where are you?
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by CarlosTheJackal: 7:40pm On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
Same alafin don't call for regionalism during Jonathan administration. Well tomorrow the headlines will be southwest vs northern.
Your IQ is less than the eyes of a toad that's why your write up is fraught with grammatical errors that make me cringe reading an apology like you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by LZAA: 7:42pm On May 24, 2018
immhotep:

Lzaa come and hear oh grin grin

Cc madridguy buhariguy yyeske yarimo dabulllt Lzaa onyeoga pointzerom
We know them
He's confused cause Alaafin said disobey his gambari masters
Next tin u wee hear now is Alaafin is IPOB grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by selemempe: 7:45pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

regional is a bad idea....we tried it and moroons in the east declared biafra.....

why risk it again....?

I thought u dey claim delta? Fulani ppl are not smart. U will always expose urself as a terrorist

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Heffe: 7:52pm On May 24, 2018
Slow n steady we shal get there...cnt wonder hw d current i.g can be in dat office if nt tribalism n nepotism

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Sarkin: 7:52pm On May 24, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Yoruba Christians are carrying bible, opening churches everywhere while the muslims
Are taking over the state resources.
Lagos State civil servants are made up of 80% muslims
Federal civil service 90% yoruba muuslims
House of assembly 90%muslims
Same in all oil companies.

I pity the yoruba Christians. The muslims will tell you we are Yorubas before religion but thats a typical lie.

Wake up.
Shut up!
We yorubas are one, we don't look at at crap.
You can your likes can keep drowning in your hate!!

6 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Archangel15: 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
Afonja slaves will never agree with him

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:54pm On May 24, 2018
PapalsBull:

True
Lies. Your soil can't grow those crops
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by steve13(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

hear,hear....you people are sooo disrespectful....i only get an headache listening to una......

and i dont like headaches.....

You don't like someone, you don't want the person to leave you, ain't you confused ? What is your issue gan gan?

They want to go, will you keep kwayet and stay by your self ? Should that be an issue ?

This is so laughable

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by xreal: 7:56pm On May 24, 2018
Good one from Alaafin.

We need more of thus 'truth saying'.

7 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:
Good morning !!!! Kabiyesi ..

E be like una just dey wake up ..

What NK said three years ago is what yo people are now saying ...

North Korea

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
I am waiting to see jesusloveyou,shamecurls,yarimo and buhariguy call Alaafin 5% or IPOB

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
I noticed muslim Oodua groups always seem to be absent in Yoruba discuss, quite troubling

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by mikool007(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
obonujoker:
We yoruba muslims disown the Alaafin... Our masters must continue to have federal character and quota system opportunity......

We must destroy all the institutions with quota system and federal character....
you are dying slowly
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by tunjijones(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

regional is a bad idea....we tried it and moroons in the east declared biafra.....

why risk it again....?

Is it by force for biafra to remain in Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Archangel15: 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
I am waiting to see jesusloveyou,shamecurls,yarimo and buhariguy call Alaafin 5% or IPOB
I swear these guys defend Buhari more than his northern brothers and to say that most of his policies are detrimental to their region

Slavery is a real thing

13 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
You can always build universities in the west for Yorubas only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by KazeemIbrahim1: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Shut up!
We yorubas are one, we don't look at at crap.
You can your likes can keep drowning in your hate!!
You're not one!!
Lie again and Ogun will cripple you.

11 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
steve13:

You don't like someone, you don't want the person to leave you, ain't you confused ? What is your issue gan gan?

They want to go, will you keep kwayet and stay by your self ? Should that be an issue ?

This is so laughable

go were exactly....??imagine somebody enter your house and declare a part of your house as his property....he dont want to pay rent no more,dont want to respect you and even threaten to kill you....

this is how i see the biafra situation....

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by kareemkamil(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
Religion has DABARU some Nigerians, everything Religion, everything Religion. Idiot people

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2018
KEVIND:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/24/enough-enough-%E2%80%94-alaafin-oyo-demands-end-federal-character
na now dem Done dey wake up

when igbo done wake since

abeg hit like for IGBO AMAKA.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Arsenate(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
Southern Nigerians are just a bunch of whiners; from their elders in the palace to their youths on the streets. Just a bunch of annoying crybabies.

Mtchhweew
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
tunjijones:

Is it by force for biafra to remain in Nigeria?

nope.....you can still migrate to cameroon....heck,their are many other countries you can migrate to.....

btw....dont forget to burn your nigerian passports when you reach promised land....

kiiiiiiikikikikikiki....

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

This is becoming stale and asinine. Just for the "likes" you are gonna get.
You are too old for this, you know grin.

Come up with something reasonable or keep mute if you have nothing to say

E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.