Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (62398 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by folake4u(f): 7:03am On May 27, 2018
daveP:
"Anything"
Isn't that a strong word to use atall?
Cos I can call you a liar. grin
But you gave me something.

shocked

How can you call me a liar?
What did I give you

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by daveP(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
folake4u:

shocked

How can you call me a liar?

What did I give you
Lol

I did cos "anything" was a very strong choice of word to use. we are conversing.... that's something..... and it's not hot or warm, it's actually cool... that's what youre giving me.

But I didn't actually mean to call you that, just to raise your brows.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by tracyberry(f): 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
oya sing for me make I no vex
if i sing for you, you might be forever lost in the world of my song
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2018
tracyberry:

if i sing for you, you might be forever lost in the world of my song
I want to be lost in your world babe. I don't mind.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by tracyberry(f): 3:13pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
I want to be lost in your world babe. I don't mind.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by themonk(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Suchy22:
;DGirls sha... when will they ever learn.
Hey, how are you?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Suchy22(f): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
themonk:
Hey, how are you?
Great. You?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by themonk(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Suchy22:

Great. You?
I'm okay. Hope you had a nice day?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Suchy22(f): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
themonk:
I'm okay. Hope you had a nice day?
Yup
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
purplebeing:
and then...
The the hot girls...
ate the hotdog...
THE END.

Lol. Why the changes?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by themonk(m): 5:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Suchy22:

Yup
I'm yet to get a reply to my mail shocked
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by osungvictor(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2018
next
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by mokoh(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
emeijeh:
She must be from my beloved Agbor grin

Nah nah nah u just open ur mouth boooaah they talk anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.