Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:34 AM

5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To (1007 Views)

Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? / Once You Avoid These 7 Mistakes – Girls Will Hardly Friend-zone You. / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To by akinzgist(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
“5 QUESTIONS LADIES WILL HARDLY SAY YES TO”

Can you Marry a Man like your father?
This is a question many girls won’t hesitate to say NO to. A survey was carried out on that question; 80% of the girls said they can never marry a man like their father. Some stated reasons claiming that their father is an alcoholic, too strict, polygamist, poor, maltreated their mother, died early etc. Those that tend to agree to marrying someone like their father said so because of their father’s lavish spending but still had some few exceptions like his pot belly or ugliness. Lol

Do you want to marry a poor man?
If you ask a Nigerian girl this question, she will give you a frowned face that will make you think you cursed her by asking such a question. That expression of hers is louder than the word NO. No girl wants to marry a poor man. But I can assure you that many of them will, in one way or the other. It’s either they marry a poor man as a last option or they marry a man who later becomes poor.

Can you allow your mother in-law to live with you and your husband?
We all know females hardly have deep love for each other. That’s why people say women are their own worst enemy. Women detest it to hear that their mother in-law is visiting for just a day. Now imagine how such a lady will feel when her husband tells her his mother is coming to stay with them permanently. Hell will almost break lose on the spot. If she doesn’t vocally say NO, her body language will. And what will be her reason? She doesn’t want another female under their roof, be it his mother or sister, except their daughter. Heeeeehehehe

Can you allow your best friend date your recent Ex?
No way! That’s the response you will get when such question is pushed to them. You might think the reason why a girl doesn’t want her friend to date her Ex is simply because the guy is a wretched and a good for nothing person, but no. No matter how useless the guy is, a lady is most likely going to react to her friend attempting to date him almost in the same manner she would react if her friend is making a move on the guy while she’s still dating him. The idea is ‘we can’t be friends if you want to have what I’m having or what I’ve had’.

SEE THE LAST ONE ;;;;

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/05/23/must-read-5-questions-ladies-will-hardly-say-yes-to/
Re: 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To by ReinaFarine: 9:58pm On May 24, 2018
Op:

1. Can you marry a woman like your mother?
Although I actually have no problem marrying a man with most of my father's character.

2. Do you want to marry a 'dumb' girl?
Marrying a poor man is not the issue. Marrying a lazy man is. If he ks hardworking and intelligent, they're thousands of opportunities for wealth creation.

3. Can you allow your father-in-law with you?

4. Can you really allow your friend date your ex knowing what you know about her?
Re: 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To by LadyMarionette(f): 10:18pm On May 24, 2018
True.

But also.....

1. Would you let someone cut off the part of your head from the nose upward?

2. Can you swallow a live cockroach after one wing has been pulled out?

3. Would put your left leg in a pot of boiling water?

Re: 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To by swiz123(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Op:

1. Can you marry a woman like your mother?
Although I actually have no problem marrying a man with most of my father's character.

2. Do you want to marry a 'dumb' girl?
Marrying a poor man is not the issue. Marrying a lazy man is. If he ks hardworking and intelligent, they're thousands of opportunities for wealth creation.

3. Can you allow your father-in-law with you?

4. Can you really allow your friend date your ex knowing what you know about her?

Why are you this ugly?
Re: 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To by ReinaFarine: 10:47pm On May 24, 2018
swiz123:

Why are you this ugly?

I wish I was conscious during the fertilization of my mum's egg by my dad's sperm. I would have I don't know, picked another sperm?

How has my ugliness affected you, Adonis... The face of the gods?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" / Please Can Someone Tell Me Places I Can Find Or Get A True Girlfriend / Wife Or Girlfriend? Which One Is More Expensive To Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.