Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye (1512 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye by Mudley313: 5:12pm On May 29, 2010
What are the things that will make you quit a relationship and stops you from looking back

i think only abuse, cheating or major compactibility issues. if not u're always gonna be jumping from one relationship to another off the thrill of initial infatuation for no one is perfect
Re: Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye by bukky2: 6:10pm On May 30, 2010
hello deco2come.
you can look back after you said goodbye because fight by a love is just a mistake or common error since we are human being we create by god .and even we commit a since by god we beg god to forgive our sin , so by lover too we can commit a sin within our self and also beg for givenness .
Re: Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye by Onchedu(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2010
Once I'm gone, I'm gone. If she leaves there will be no re-admittance. We can be friends and all that but being involved again just will not happen and I will not be diplomatic about that. No need setting either of us up for character tests we most easily will fail.
Re: Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye by femmy2010(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2010
Since we are all human and definitely prone to mistake right?would it not be wise if we reasoned that we made a mistake with our dicision to leave in the past and we see going to where we said GVood bye as a place where our hapiness is.
Re: Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye by unitee(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2010
no I dont
Re: Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye by Kunbee: 10:03pm On May 30, 2010
Nope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career And Independent Women. / Romance Section Has Become A Show Of Shame / Your Take On This,..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.