Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman (1383 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:25am On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

I don't share that sentiment bro...
War is good but peace is better.

The fact that someone broke Ur heart shouldn't make u act negatively to every female.

This is my theory on heart break.
A heart break is like a programming, orchestrated by someone through their actions and if we are not careful, we might end up exactly like what the person designed.

What is best after a heart break is to understand that not everyone must be with us till the end of our journey. While some are designed to move us from one location to another, others are there to fix our cars on breakdown and some are there to help us clear the way while others are also there to make us understand the purpose of our journey.

This may sound funny to u but know this: heart break is not life break, it is not even a BRAKE that stops ones life from moving forward.

Unfortunately, most guys/girls have turned heart break to HEART BRAKE, they have found it very difficult to move forward.
I love what you said bro and how you define Heartbreak.

But still yet it will be hard for me to date a female folks
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:25am On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
u must see something no how no how. If d babe no pure there will always be red flags if at all no be all of dem show. Is she self centered? Is she too materialistic? Is she the type of lady dat two times? Bro wen ur eye dey shined u will see some of d negative character no matter how she tries to hide itcheesy.
you are right bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
he has gone far in life bro.

His building am trying to sell was because how he compost himself during his youthful age.

His business empire am about to oversee was because of how him compost himself.

And many more of his achievements
Stories
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:36am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Stories
you think so

Well I don't need to validate your psychology
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
I love what you said bro and how you define Heartbreak.

But still yet it will be hard for me to date a female folks
Kk, bro...
I would have told u my personal story about relationship but I don't like putting some things online as some people don't read through before attacking u.

Don't worry, when u see the one u love u will understand.
I pray u find one soon.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:40am On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

Kk, bro...
I would have told u my personal story about relationship but I don't like putting some things online as some people don't read through before attacking u.

Don't worry, when u see the one u love u will understand.
I pray u find one soon.
Amen bro

God bless your day brotherly
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 10:44am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
Amen bro
God bless your day brotherly
Bless u too.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Sonoflord: 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SURE YOUR UNCLE IS ALSO FED UP WITH HER, BUT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GO AROUND IT... NO MAN CAN EVER BE TRULY HAPPY MARRIED TO A WOMAN LIKE THAT.

MAKE YOUR UNCLE HAPPY AND PROUD... POISON HER. smiley
for your mind abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The African Homosexuals Party In Accra Ghana / Why Do Nigerian Men Assume I’m Dating A Black American? / Nigerian Girls In Dubai Se.x Video Hit Online -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.