Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman (1361 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Sonoflord: 9:08am On May 25, 2018

Guys can you live will just that of woman or take her as wife.

Why am saying is because I am fed up with my uncle's wife.
She's lazy, self-centred, wicked and can insult beyond understanding not even a good cook.

I don't just know how some guys will not check their wife character before marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2018
The devil takes two form, money and woman. Today women and money are best of friends and inseparable.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2018
Is your uncle complaining?
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Sonoflord: 9:13am On May 25, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
The devil takes two form, money and woman. Today women and money are best of friends and inseparable.
indeed devil takes two form my man

Sometimes you will be thinking which type of brain this set of human being get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by madridguy(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Sonoflord: 9:14am On May 25, 2018
eph12:
Is your uncle complaining?
can a wife display all this to his husband within 1yrs of their marriage
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2018
Sonoflord:
can a wife display all this to his husband within 1yrs of their marriage
You need to know that they're different things people look for in marriage. Everybody has flaws but we agree to go ahead with the marriage because we either believe they're enough good to overshadow those flaws or it's something you can live with. There may be some good sides to your uncle's wife that's making her adorable to your uncle.

That's why I asked if your uncle is complaining

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 9:22am On May 25, 2018
Hell no bro

Marry her for what, so she will destroy my family and business with her lazy and wicked soul.

No no

I rather marry a white girl than Nigeria girl

Nigeria girls very disgusting human being without any brain in them.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 9:25am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

You need to know that they're different things people look for in marriage. Everybody has flaws but we agree
my brother if your wife get or display all this character op mentioned above my brother you need to warn her because if you fail to do so, you are risking your life and your family future.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
my brother if your wife get or display all this character op mentioned above my brother you need to warn her because if you fail to do so, you are risking your life and your family future.
What if she's not like that to the husband? Or this op is just blowing it out of proportion?
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 9:31am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

What if she's not like that to the husband? Or this op is just blowing it out of proportion?
like he stated the marriage is still a year and no wife will display his all his career to her husband within a year. It takes time before her husband find out what's going on.

I don't think he's saying this out of proportion.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
like he stated the marriage is still a year and no wife will display his all his career to her husband within a year. It takes time before her husband find out what's going on.

Why?
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
Hell no bro

Marry her for what, so she will destroy my family and business with her lazy and wicked soul.

No no

I rather marry a white girl than Nigeria girl

Nigeria girls very disgusting human being without any brain in them.
Most of y'all have turned a completely harmless forum into a gender based war.

There is no topic that opens relating to women that some guys will not attack all women for it, so
likewise most of the females to every male related threads

It makes me refrain from airing my view most times so I won't be seen as a gender jingoist.

Most of u need to be patient and u have to learn that by driving Ur car along woji road in PH where keke napep will help u tattoo Ur car. How many of them can u hold daily to fix ur car?

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 9:42am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Why?
I can't speak for the op

I was assuming
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 9:43am On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

Most of y'all have turned a completely harmless forum into a gender based war.

There is no topic that opens relating to women that some guys will not attack all women for it, so
likewise most of the females to every male related threads

It makes me refrain from airing my view most times so I won't be seen as a gender jingoist.

Most of u need to be patient and u have to learn that by driving Ur car along woji road in PH where keke napep will help u tattoo Ur car. How many of them can u hold daily to fix ur car?
guy you never suffer heartbreak before.

There should be a very big bridge between us and this female folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by HOLYDICK(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2018
Op na you marry her?
Leave her alone abegi....

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
I can't speak for the op

I was assuming
I see.

But you don't think it's unfair to assume without hearing both sides of the story? Many innocent people have been destroyed physically or emotionally because of this
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Sonoflord: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

You need to know that they're different things people look for in marriage. Everybody has flaws but we agree to go ahead with the marriage because we either believe they're enough good to overshadow those flaws or it's something you can live with. There may be some good sides to your uncle's wife that's making her adorable to your uncle.

That's why I asked if your uncle is complaining
but her own is too much even her mother inlaw and brother inlaws had noticed her bad character.

Which is not good for a married woman

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

as long as op's uncle and the woman date b4 she became his wife,there's no how he wont notice her flaws. No matter how she try hide her character...it must show one day or d other. The only way u no fit detect a woman's character na if dem arrange the wife give u.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2018
Sonoflord:
but her own is too much even her mother inlaw had noticed her bad character.
That's what mother-in-law do best so that means nothing.

The person you should have problem with is your uncle. His wife is just bringing out those attributes in him if what you're saying is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Sonoflord: 9:51am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

how do her husband know, the man travel a lot.

And when ever he returned she start pretending to be good in character.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On May 25, 2018
Sonoflord:

Guys can you live will just that of woman or take her as wife.

Why am saying is because I am fed up with my uncle's wife.

She's lazy, self-centred, wicked and can insult beyond understanding not even a good cook.

I don't just know how some guys will not check their wife character before marriage.

I'M SURE YOUR UNCLE IS ALSO FED UP WITH HER, BUT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GO AROUND IT... NO MAN CAN EVER BE TRULY HAPPY MARRIED TO A WOMAN LIKE THAT.

MAKE YOUR UNCLE HAPPY AND PROUD... POISON HER. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 9:59am On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
as long as op's uncle and the woman date b4 she became his wife,there's no how he wont notice her flaws. No matter how she try hide her character...it must show one day or d other. The only way u no fit detect a woman's character na if dem arrange the wife give u.
yes her characters will show one day truly but what if she had been hiding her characters from the man when they were dating.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:02am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

I see.

But you don't think it's unfair to assume without hearing both sides of the story? Many innocent people have been destroyed physically or emotionally because of this
I don't think is unfair to assume without hearing but in this case there's no need to hear from both sides because women character are more than what this op posted

Fear women if you want to go far on life

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
I don't think is unfair to assume without hearing but in this case there's no need to hear from both sides because women character are more than what this op posted

Fear women if you want to go far on life
Give me examples of people that feared women and have gone far in life
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:07am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Give me examples of people that feared women and have gone far in life
my Dad

Not only he feared them but he excommunicated himself from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
yes the her characters will show one day truly but what if she had been hiding her characters from the man when they were dating.
its not that easy for a woman to hide her character when she's dating u.she be superwoman? See Tonto dike and churchhill for example. The time churchhill dey date tonto dike he saw many of her unpleasant character but then he went ahead and married her. So na so e be.woman no fit hide her bad character from u if she get. So its left for u to go ahead and marry her thinking she will change or just break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by eph12(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
my Dad

Not only he feared them but he excommunicated himself from them.
Where's the far that he has gone?
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:15am On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
its not that easy for a woman to hide her character when she's dating u.she be superwoman? See Tonto dike and churchhill for example. The time churchhill dey date tonto dike he saw many of her unpleasant character but then he went ahead and married her. So na so e be.woman no fit hide her bad character from u if she get. So its left for u to go ahead and marry her thinking she will change or just break up with her.
I No fit find bad character my girlfriend get when we date and still go ahead and marry her.

Marriage is everlasting institution and one need to be careful on who he date or will take as wife.
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by braunstrowman: 10:19am On May 25, 2018
eph12:

Where's the far that he has gone?
he has gone far in life bro.

His building am trying to sell was because how he compost himself during his youthful age.

His business empire am about to oversee was because of how him compost himself.

And many more of his achievements
Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
I No fit find bad character my girlfriend get when we date and still go ahead and marry her.

Marriage is everlasting institution and one need to be careful on who he date or will take as wife.
u must see something no how no how. If d babe no pure there will always be red flags if at all no be all of dem show. Is she self centered? Is she too materialistic? Is she the type of lady dat two times? Bro wen ur eye dey shined u will see some of d negative character no matter how she tries to hide itcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay Or Marry A Lazy, Wicked, Self-centred Woman by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
guy you never suffer heartbreak before.

There should be a very big bridge between us and this female folks
I don't share that sentiment bro...
War is good but peace is better.

The fact that someone broke Ur heart shouldn't make u act negatively to every female.

This is my theory on heart break.
A heart break is like a programming, orchestrated by someone through their actions and if we are not careful, we might end up exactly like what the person designed.

What is best after a heart break is to understand that not everyone must be with us till the end of our journey. While some are designed to move us from one location to another, others are there to fix our cars on breakdown and some are there to help us clear the way while others are also there to make us understand the purpose of our journey.

This may sound funny to u but know this: heart break is not life break, it is not even a BRAKE that stops ones life from moving forward.

Unfortunately, most guys/girls have turned heart break to HEART BRAKE, they have found it very difficult to move forward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Caught STD After Sleeping With My Teacher'(boy Laments) / . / 7 Ways Women Test Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.