Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Need Your Opinion On This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion On This (1851 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by ubunja(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm A Little Surprised.

With The Way You Portray yourself In Here, i Expected You To Know That...

You Havent Seen Anything!
to know you're a swindler and con artist?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by Safiaa(f): 12:34pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Abomination
Shut up pleasee.

smiley
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by donstan18: 12:35pm On May 25, 2018
Safiaa:
Shut up pleasee.

smiley

No respect?
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by IamPlato(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
Chai! Nairaland. cheesy

Let Me Lecture You On Virgin Pussy...

Some Virgins Have Thick Hymen which Makes Penetration Almost Impossible. They'd Have To Undergo Surgery to Ease It...

Some Have Very Thin Layer Of Flesh (hymen) stretching From Top To Bottom Of The Vagina entrance. Making Penetration Very Easy with Little Or maybe No Blood...

Some Have it Open With Little Or No Hymen at All...
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by IamPlato(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
to know you're a swindler and con artist?

I Swindled your Father
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by ubunja(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2018
if my brother told me he wants to marry a girl who claimed virginity but didnt bleed because blah blah blah i will personally go murder the lying slut. i dont play around with the hymen stuff.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
IamPlato:

I Swindled your Father
well if you make a living swindling innocents out of their hard-earned money you would sympathise with women conning innocent men with the "some virgins dont have hymen" lie.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by IamPlato(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:

well if you make a living swindling innocents out of their hard-earned money you would sympathise with women conning innocent men with the "some virgins dont have hymen" lie.

My Friend Get Lost.

You Lack Simple Knowledge... You Have Been Educated
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
IamPlato:

My Friend Get Lost.

You Lack Simple Knowledge... You Have Been Educated
money swindlers and hymen swindlers are bird of a feather. keep flocking together. you deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 25, 2018
Many sexdolls all around

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by kalex0(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2018
abluck:
During d ......... what??
inter house sport

ode

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by kalex0(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Please, don't pay attention to those guys. They are always ready to dole out misconceptions about women. To begin with, not every woman bleeds during her first time. And yes, the hymen can be partially broken after sex...to be fully broken perhaps another time.

I'm guessing, take note, I said guessing, that something must have happened to her and she's been wondering if her hymen is still intact. It's probably why she decided to have sex with you to confirm.

Something similar had happened to me. I bled when I was in primary 4 during the heat rehearsals of my school's Interhouse sport competition. I was participating in so many things, including High Jump. Initailly, when I saw the blood, I thought I was about to start seeing my period. But months and years, after, the period didn't start. It started when I was in JS1. I became very very worried. I began to read books and have discussions about hymen and ways of loosing one's virginity. It didn't answer all my questions. It broke me to think that I lost my virginity so unceremoniously.

So, when I got into the University, I found a boyfriend and had sex...just because of curiosity. A part of me felt I wasn't a virgin anymore, so what was the point in not having sex...another part just wanted to confirm if the hymen was stil there. So, I had sex. I was young and stupid. It was a bit difficult to get through, but that was it...not a single drop of blood.

I'm sure that young man like all those other commenters may still feel I had been with someone before him. #Sighs. Story of my life! cry

thanks ma'am

I was only curious

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
kalex0:

thanks ma'am

I was only curious
calling a girl on the internet "ma'am" lool no wonder you're confused. you'll grow up and learn never to take virginity advice from women.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by kalex0(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
calling a girl on the internet "ma'am" lool no wonder you're confused. you'll grow up and learn never to take virginity advice from women.

can't u reply in a very polite way

ur level of stupidity rendered me speechless

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2018
kalex0:

can't u reply in a very polite way

ur level of stupidity rendered me speechless

Nonsense
look who is polite only to girls and insultive to men. lol. you're just another vagina worshipper pretending to be polite to get sex. just look how angry you are.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
no blood no hymen no virginity bro. that pain she claimed was an act.

Really nawa
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by kalex0(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
look who is polite only to girls and insultive to men. lol. you're just another vagina worshipper pretending to be polite to get sex. just look how angry you are.

don't get it twisted

I wasn't angry

I was only trying to make a point

I'm sorry if I've offended u anyways
Re: I Need Your Opinion On This by Deandean: 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:

Boss free this guy....pls send me that eye opening ebook...just pm on nairaland on your prefered medium of sending or if there already is a download link....thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Fire My Ex? / That Thing Called ‘love’ / Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.