Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? (1114 Views)

She Claim To Be Pregnant For Me But Am Not Sure If am d one Responsible For It / Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
so lemme just make this straight since I av no tym...ma gf claims to luv me but she always ignore me after we av couples fun .....av noticed da she always appear to b sad wen eva we do it,sometyms she will just pick ha phone and leave and will not pick ma call or chat me bk for days till I must av apologized for nt doing no wrong.....don't gt me wrong,she will b d one to start d whole thing but once we are done I c clear look of disappointment on her face....av tried to talk to ha about da multiple tyms but she Neva gives me a gud ansa....I always tell ha to not continue with d relationship if she feel used or any form of regret cos I'm fed up of ha altitude.....we will b very api after some weekend get away,av fun then chk into a hotel without ha saying no then d next thing she will just start to ignore me after a lil fun (I dnt knw hw to put it)
d ladies do u eva regret having some matured fun with a guy u are dating and claim to really love?

me I'm bemused oooo,I cnt marry someone da will b starving me of couples fun, fa!! toor!!
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Go get your PVC!

4 Likes

Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Olalan(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
You're dating a drama queen, the earlier you tell her to drop her dramas the better for your relationship
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by IamPlato(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2018

It Seems You Are Her Good Boy. The Loyal Boyfriend who Worries About Her Foolish Attitude And Still Apologise To her for Not Being Her Foot Mat...

Continue Being The Good Boy while She Goes Out There, spreads Her Legs For Other Guys for Them To Cum all Over Her Pussy then She Comes Back An Rub That Pussy on Your Face while You Lick The Icing off The Cu.nt...

I Believe You Will Be Wise now After Reading The Above.
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go get your PVC!
stfu....I av one already
not a must for u to comment OK?
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Olalan:
You're dating a drama queen, the earlier you tell her to drop her dramas the better for your relationship

told ha already
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

It Seems You Are Her Good Boy. The Loyal Boyfriend who Worries About Her Foolish Attitude And Still Apologise To her for Not Being Her Foot Mat...

Continue Being The Good Boy while She Goes Out There, spreads Her Legs For Other Guys for Them To Cum all Over Her Pussy then She Comes Back An Rub That Pussy on Your Face while You Lick The Icing off The Cu.nt...

I Believe You Will Be Wise now After Reading The Above.

actually not d gud guy type just da I'm inlove bro
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Saff(f): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Only fakers be loving when you have.
When e red, them tuwama when e red. grin grin
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Oche211(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
How about upgrading on your english spellings. You need to worry about that more than the drama queen that you've got.
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Arthurwinner:

stfu....I av one already

not a must for u to comment OK?
* She might not be getting any pleasure from the "Lil fun".
* Her past experience could still be weighing down on her.
*Perhaps she's the religious type that prays against fornication but find her submitting to her fleshly desires... She'll need to go back and cry to her maker before succumbing to lust again undecided

1 Like

Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by IamPlato(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Arthurwinner:

actually not d gud guy type just da I'm inlove bro

Better Fight That Thing In Your Head

The Day You Stop Closing Your Eyes And start Opening Them, then You Will See Things In HD
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
Only fakers be loving when you have. When e red, them tuwama when e red. grin grin
buh e no red na
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Saff(f): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Arthurwinner:

buh e no red na
you sure? grin grin
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
* She might not be getting any pleasure from the "Lil fun".
* Her past experience could still be weighing down on her.
*Perhaps she's the religious type that prays against fornication but find her submitting to her fleshly desires... She'll need to go back and cry to her maker before succumbing to lust again undecided

d last point tho
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
you sure? grin grin
lol I still pay ma bills tho
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

Better Fight That Thing In Your Head

The Day You Stop Closing Your Eyes And start Opening Them, then You Will See Things In HD
tl

thanks
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Diamond23(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Maybe d sex aspect of d relationship z boring....try to upgrade nd stop been a minute man. She might not know hw to tell u so she put up dat character expecting u to understand nd improve
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Maybe d sex aspect of d relationship z boring....try to upgrade nd stop been a minute man. She might not know hw to tell u so she put up dat character expecting u to understand nd improve

Or maybe she's just a little relegious struggling with fornication......just finding it hard to stop
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Diamond23(f): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Or maybe she's just a little relegious struggling with fornication......just finding it hard to stop
I doubt dat, read his write up vry well.....according to Op she felt disappointed after d deeds
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Op she's angry and disappointed because you don't give her orgasm. Abi i lie?
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Arthurwinner(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
androidroot:
Op she's angry and disappointed because you don't give her orgasm. Abi i lie?

u thinks so
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by codedgalaxy: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
bro don't go and kill your self ooh , not all girls can cum that easily , most of the time they don't come at all.
cheesy smiley
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Arthurwinner:

u thinks so
Yeah.. Be truthful, when was the last time you made her cum?
Re: She Ignore Me For Days Yet She Claim To Love Me.regret Or Fakelove? by anochuko01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
okay! this is one thing I hate from LADIES. they'll start ignoring you for the slightest reason.
I just HATE it. I tolerate so many rubbish but not this one o.

(1) (Reply)

Should She Leave Him? / MY Husband Complains He Is Tired Each Time I Ask For S*x / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.