Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (32375 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're too wise and intelligent, check all your posts on NL You'll know how intelligent you're

*You are grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

You may have a point, but does it mean no behaviour or attitude is natural?
Thing is, there's on scientific evidence to prove that homosexuality is inborn but Media and lobbyists are busy spreading lies everywhere.

There was a time I read something about 'gay gene' but then there people with the so called gay gene that are not gay, so how can you explain that?

Sexuality if you asked me is for outside not while inside so they are not born that way

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Berlyn1(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2018
5 pages and not on fp_ guess it doesn't worth it undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 5:11pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

*You are grin
grinNo you're
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're too wise and intelligent, check all your posts on NL You'll know how intelligent you're

LivingFree:

*You are grin

mhisbliss:
grinNo you're

Cc GrammarNazi1
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

Cc GrammarNazi1
Lol, babe. Why are you calling that German Nazi nah? grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

The most intelligent input on this whole thread. Thank you for taking the time out. I didn't expect op to grasp this level of knowing grin
grincc the dude please
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

https://www.nairaland.com/4523039/sister-lesbian-need-cure

I'm with u on this ... I actually ignored one stupid comment there about "were we born straight" I honestly can't be wasting precious calories on lost causes ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 5:36pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
https://www.nairaland.com/4523039/sister-lesbian-need-cure

I'm with u on this ... I actually ignored one stupid comment there about "were we born straight" I honestly can't be wasting precious calories on lost causes ....
grinYou'll argue with the stupid comments untill you're out of breath, right now i just fool around with them because I've been arguing all day, nobody has made any tangible input, just the normal senseless blabbering

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Lalas247(f): 5:37pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
animals practice incest. you gona follow to?

someone give this guy one bottle of coke .. he try grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinYou'll argue with the stupid comments untill you're out of breath, right now i just fool around with them because I've been arguing all day, nobody has made any tangible input, just the normal senseless blabbering
imagine the fuckery ...
I knew since I was in my mum womb .... how? how did you know ..

there are so many factors that make a person turn homo... so many

some ladies have been so heart broken "all men are scum" ... I will be a lesbo .. ladies get me blah blah please was that choice from birth? nope
what caused the change ...

and someone said on first page animals are gay so its natural .. like seriously comparing human beings with functioning brains to chickens and goats....
hmmmm my dear u tire ..
I stand by it ... no one is born knowing jack shît. people use that statement to get a pass .....
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Misypee(f): 5:44pm On May 25, 2018
Those who're attacking the op are not even making sense, i just pray that each of you give birth to homosexuals, lots of them, then come back and talk thrash grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

imagine the fuckery ...
I knew since I was in my mum womb .... how? how did you know ..

there are so many factors that make a person turn homo... so many

some ladies have been so heart broken "all men are scum" ... I will be a lesbo .. ladies get me blah blah please was that choice from birth? nope
what caused the change ...

and someone said on first page animals are gay so its natural .. like seriously comparing human beings with functioning brains to chickens and goats....
hmmmm my dear u tire ..
I stand by it ... no one is born knowing jack shît. people use that statement to get a pass .....
I asked that one a question and he couldn't answer it, the animals he refrenced are lower animals, they don't have the intelligence we have and thats why they copulate with their parents and offspring, but humans have the ability to discern whats wrong and right, gay people are not that open in Nigeria, its hard for them to come out of the closet because they're scared of judgement, and if you talk with some of them you'll realized they've tried sex with the opposite gender at some point to really tell if they're gay or bi or straight, and when they realize they're the former, they look for a partner through socialization, if they're born gay why didn't they come out of the womb with modified genitals for homosexuality, naturally homosexuality is wrong, by design its abnormal, by human anatomy its abnormal, by religion its abnormal, genetically its abnormal so what are they arguing about?

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by IamPlato(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
UDUJ:

I think your response is insulting. I don't copy articles and take the time explain my thought process.

It's responses like yours that pushes me far far away from Nairaland. I think I will contribute less in future. Thanks anyway.

She Thinks Everybody Is Olodo like Herself!

She Underestimates Your Intelligence Bro...

Btw.

Bro I Disagree With You here. I Think You're Trying To Be Diplomatic here and Not Saying It Is Wrong...

I Dont Think That Shiit Is A Blood Thing. Its Just Plain Mentality.. The Choices We've Made.

There Are Some Decisions You Take And You Find It hard To Find Yourself Ones You're In It... I Could Have Been Gay When I Was 6 but I Beat Out Of It. One Idiot Tried To Get Me In The Act, doing All The Romance And Shiit as A Little boy but I Knew This Just Wasnt okay..

Clearly Disgusting! Its Our Mind and Choices!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Lalas247(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I asked that one a question and he couldn't answer it, the animals he refrenced are lower animals, they don't have the intelligence we have and thats why they copulate with their parents and offspring, but humans have the ability to discern whats wrong and right, gay people are not that open in Nigeria, its hard for them to come out of the closet because they're scared of judgement, and if you talk with some of them you'll realized they've tried sex with the opposite gender at some point to really tell if they're gay or bi or straight, and when they realize they're the former, they look for a partner through socialization, if they're born gay why didn't they come out of the womb with modified genitals for homosexuality, naturally homosexuality is wrong, by design its abnormal, by human anatomy its abnormal, by religion its abnormal, genetically its abnormal so what are they arguing about?
lol each to their own opinion. ... its good to debate these things .. it just shows the mindset of people ..
I don't personally have an issue if an individual wants to be Gay .. its their choice as long as it doesn't impact my personal life then... what's my biz
but its not Natural .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
Misypee:
Those who're attacking the op are not even making sense, i just pray that each of you give birth to homosexuals, lots of them, then come back and talk thrash grin
You know nothing..
Reason why i didn't comment was because my level of intelligent about deep things of life, is what nobody on this thread can ascertain..

The op even used the bible accordingly to her level but when you come to my level,, you will know that some people are born gays..

Now I'm telling you from the spiritual level of knowledge of the tree of the garden of eden..

I know you won't understand me..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

lol each to their own opinion. ... its good to debate these things .. it just shows the mindset of people ..
I don't personally have an issue if an individual wants to be Gay .. its their choice as long as it doesn't impact my personal life then... what's my biz
but its not Natural .....
Exactly, its not natural and I'm not as homophobic as they're trying to insinuate, I just think of it as something psychological, its a behavior you Begin to exhibit at a point in your life,

Those who practice necrophilia, incest and bestiality, were they born that way? They're just using the "born that way" catch phrase to justify the anomaly

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Lalas247(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Exactly, its not natural and I'm not as homophobic as they're trying to insinuate, I just think of it as something psychological, its a behavior you Begin to exhibit at a point in your life,

Those who practice necrophilia, incest and bestiality, were they born that way? They're just using the "born that way" catch phrase to justify the anomaly
cool
is lalasticlala still on honeymoon embarassed
Dominique mynd44 any thoughts cheesy
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
cheesy grin

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Misypee(f): 6:09pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You know nothing..
Reason why i didn't comment was because my level of intelligent about deep things of life, is what nobody on this thread can ascertain..

The op even used the bible accordingly to her level but when you come to my level,, you will know that some people are born gays..

Now I'm telling you from the spiritual level of knowledge of the tree of the garden of eden..

and you know alot, i don't know why stupid people like you are always trying to blow your trumpets and enforce your gullibility on people, you're so smart, yet you can't argue without trying so hard to demean the other person, all your wisdom ends in romance section, don't quote me to prove your point please i don't care.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Misypee(f): 6:11pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You know nothing..

and you're even on my thread talking thrash as well, smarty pants
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2018
Misypee:
and you know alot, i don't know why stupid people like you are always trying to blow your trumpets and enforce your gullibility on people, you're so smart, yet you can't argue without trying so hard to demean the other person, all your wisdom ends in romance section, don't quote me to prove your point please i don't care.
In the realm of the spirit, there is a spiritual husband tormenting you.
His name is agidi..
Go for prayers.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Thing is, there's on scientific evidence to prove that homosexuality is inborn but Media and lobbyists are busy spreading lies everywhere.

There was a time I read something about 'gay gene' but then there people with the so called gay gene that are not gay, so how can you explain that?

Sexuality if you asked me is for outside not while inside so they are not born that way

Tell me one thing science totally proved natural.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LordOfNaira: 6:31pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

How deep have you gone in reading about genes and homosexuality
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol, babe. Why are you calling that German Nazi nah? grin

German nazi grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Stycon(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Exactly my point, if lesbianism is natural, then that suicidal instict a suicide bomber has is also natural, they think we're white people

As in, bestiality should be termed normal and natural too
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LordOfNaira: 6:47pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
animals practice incest. you gona follow to?

Not all animals are incestuous.

That ought to tell you that you can't just classify homosexuality as unnatural.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
LordOfNaira:

Not all animals are incestuous.

That ought to tell you that you can't just classify homosexuality as unnatural.

All animals practice incest.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LordOfNaira: 6:54pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
All animals practice incest.

Long ago, but there are some that have evolved mechanisms against incest.

But tell me, why do you think homosexuality is bad?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by igetjoyfromthis: 6:54pm On May 25, 2018
UDUJ:

I think your response is insulting. I don't copy articles and take the time explain my thought process.

It's responses like yours that pushes me far far away from Nairaland. I think I will contribute less in future. Thanks anyway.

Please ignore the op boss cool
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LordOfNaira: 6:58pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:

Your culture frowns at homosexuality? What culture might that be?

Because, there are different cultures. Your culture frowns at nudity but there are cultures (in Africa and around the world) that don't frown at it.

The problem you have with homosexuality is that it is unnatural. But my question is: is it all natural things or behaviors that are good?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.