Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Marriage Woe Ii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Woe Ii (702 Views)

Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending / Woman = Woe to Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Woe Ii by queeneve: 4:22am On Jun 10, 2010
A groom who is a post op transsexual decides to tell his or her wife after marriage that he used to be a woman and can't impregnate her. The bride asked the groom, why didn't you tell me about your identity before marriage and the groom's response was BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO LOVE ME FOR ME AND WAS AFRAID TO TELL YOU. The bride distraught and filed an annulment to have the marriage revoked due to fraud.

This is real and very common unfortunately.
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2010
are the two in question people you know?
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Osama10(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2010
Oh lord, we have marriage fraud here. I think we are progressing.
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Pweety4me(f): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2010
'Love me 4 me' but u ain't d you that she thinks yu r atleast not all of it. . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Faher(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2010
This is why it's sometimes necessary to drill and maybe see signs/possibilities of oil surging out before tying the knot grin
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by agathamari(f): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2010
highly doubtful story. most female-2-male sex change involves an enlarged clit which when errect looks like a 2-3inch pe.nis. somehow i highly doubt she would not have noticed this
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Faher(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2010
agathamari:

highly doubtful story. most female-2-male sex change involves an enlarged clit which when errect looks like a 2-3inch pe.nis. somehow i highly doubt she would not have noticed this

seems they did the "No intimacy until marriage" thingy. Bullshit.
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by agathamari(f): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2010
and she never "accidentaly" brushed up agaist his jeans? bullshit story
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Faher(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2010
Well, if it was flaccid she'll not feel anything. Truth is, some couples-to-be hide their unclothedness from each other, especially when some extreme church thingy is involved.

She should dump his (her) a.s.s. Next time, she'll do mock before exam cheesy
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Spyker: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
i don't believe the story.
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Onchedu(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2010
A deceptive lesbian in an expensive "costume" pretending to be a man. I don't blame the wife.
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by queeneve: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
Not everybody have sex BEFORE MARRIAGE LIKE SOME OF YOU Hot MOFOS, and people do hide things very well, and technology in AMERICA IS FAR ADVANCED THAN MOST COUNTRIES,
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by queeneve: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2010
Skyper,

What you don't believe, THERE ARE TRANSGENDERS OR THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE SEX,

DON'T JUST SAY YOU DONT BELIEVE IT AND DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DONT BELIEVE,
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by queeneve: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2010
American technology allows a woman who want to be a man have a FAKE PENIS THAT can either be pump or rod insertion,
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by omega25red(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
jerry springer episode
Re: Marriage Woe Ii by Faher(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2010
queeneve:

Not everybody have intimacy BEFORE MARRIAGE LIKE SOME OF YOU Hot MOFOS, and people do hide things very well, and technology in AMERICA IS FAR ADVANCED THAN MOST COUNTRIES,

I hope you're not throwing an indirect jab at me? Abi you want us to go on to the third round? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How True Is Dis / Questions That Father Of Blond /blue Haired Baby Needs To Answer / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.