Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bonds Investors Hub - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bonds Investors Hub (51349 Views)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by akinola98: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Abeg guys

Is Afri-invest a reputable company to buy secondary market FGN bonds from ??

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2019
akinola98:
Abeg guys

Thanks in advance

very reputable with over 20 years in the finance industry
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by akinola98: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
ernie4life:

very reputable with over 20 years in the finance industry

Thanks
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2019
When are we expecting a new bond
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2019
Barrytone:
When are we expecting a new bond

SOON
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
ernie4life:

SOON
Any time frame for planning sake
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by IamR: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am here
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ahiboilandgas: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
My t.b comarades been chased by emefele to bond happy investments

3 Likes

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by needful: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
akinola98:
Abeg guys

Thanks in advance
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by IamR: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
My t.b comarades been chased by emefele to bond happy investments
Wetin we go do since Emefiele wan force us to invest in his hopeless real economy?

2 Likes

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
welcome my people, shall we begin? cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don show too
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sounds and looks like Nigerians running abroad. Tbillers are deserting their thread to bond. Thanks to seun, we didn't need a visa. So how market here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by needful: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
akinola98:
Abeg guys

Thanks in advance

Are this people good to go?. I sent them a mail enquiring about bond but they redirected it to CBN bla bla Omo circular but they are persuading me to invest in TB. Am just tired of this whole bullshit.
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by DaBogu: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
needful:

Are this people good to go?. I sent them a mail enquiring about bond but they redirected it to CBN bla bla Omo circular but they are persuading me to invest in TB. Am just tired of this whole bullshit.
Call her she is work with Afrinvest +234 909 504 1827
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
needful:

Are you sure? because Afrinvest have always been in the bonds space
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by needful: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
ernie4life:

Trust this mail meets you well.

By now I am sure you have heard the news of the new CBN directive to banks restricting the sales of OMO to DOMESTIC Corporates and Individuals but just in case you haven’t heard below is a summary of the directive.

Effective today, October 23rd, 2019, the Central Bank of Nigeria directs that individuals and local corporates are specifically excluded from investing in Open market Operations (OMO auctions). Therefore, your participation at the auctions should be on proprietary and non-proprietary basis without these class of investors.

Implication.

You can’t participate in OMO primary or secondary auctions any longer.

As odd as that may sound that’s the current reality but we have good news, you can still enjoy similar benefits by investing in primary and secondary Treasury Bill auction through us.

You can also take advantage of the competitive interest rate that our Afrinvest income Portfolio offers.

AFRINVEST PLUTUS (MONEY MARKET) FUND

The Afrinvest Plutus Fund (“the Fund”) is a money market fund that enables all categories of income earners to invest in low-risk, short-term, and highly liquid securities such as Treasury Bills, Commercial Papers, Bankers’ Acceptance and Certificate of Deposits, among others. The Fund is an open-ended Unit Trust Scheme approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), that offers unit holders a diversified portfolio of quality assets. You can invest in the Fund with an initial sum of N5,000 (50 units), with subsequent multiples of 50 units thereafter.

AFRINVEST INCOME PORTFOLIO

The Afrinvest Income portfolio is a short-term investment product that offers competitive return on capital and invests in fixed income and money market instruments like commercial papers, Bankers' Acceptances, and other secured interest-earning products.

The near cash nature of its underlying assets ensures that investors' fund is liquid and at the same time profitable.

This product is suitable for risk-averse investors who desire value appreciation with minimal exposure to losses and unstable market conditions

FEATURES

Short term investments - This enables the investor to benefit from superior rates whilst still maintaining a liquid position.Ease of entry and exit on investment.Addition to and Withdrawal from investment is allowedPrincipal + accrued interest is paid back within 24 hours of maturity or pre-liquidation.Cost effective.No administrative charges or fees.Competitive return on investment.Easy conversion on investment to other asset classes where required.Flexible structure with variable investment tenors as short as 30 days.

To invest in any of the above product or bonds( dollars and Naira) kindly reply this mail.

Earnest  Ajadu
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by needful: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
ernie4life:

Read what they sent to me above when I made the bond enquiry
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by needful: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
needful:

Read what they sent to me above when I made the bond enquiry

Pls everyone be careful. I made an enquiry and someone here copied my post and email and replied it. The reply i got didnt even come from Afrinvest. On that note, I wont deal with any afri invest because there are so many agents here.
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
needful:

Trust this mail meets you well.

By now I am sure you have heard the news of the new CBN directive to banks restricting the sales of OMO to DOMESTIC Corporates and Individuals but just in case you haven’t heard below is a summary of the directive.

Effective today, October 23rd, 2019, the Central Bank of Nigeria directs that individuals and local corporates are specifically excluded from investing in Open market Operations (OMO auctions). Therefore, your participation at the auctions should be on proprietary and non-proprietary basis without these class of investors.

Implication.

You can’t participate in OMO primary or secondary auctions any longer.

As odd as that may sound that’s the current reality but we have good news, you can still enjoy similar benefits by investing in primary and secondary Treasury Bill auction through us.

You can also take advantage of the competitive interest rate that our Afrinvest income Portfolio offers.

AFRINVEST PLUTUS (MONEY MARKET) FUND

The Afrinvest Plutus Fund (“the Fund”) is a money market fund that enables all categories of income earners to invest in low-risk, short-term, and highly liquid securities such as Treasury Bills, Commercial Papers, Bankers’ Acceptance and Certificate of Deposits, among others. The Fund is an open-ended Unit Trust Scheme approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), that offers unit holders a diversified portfolio of quality assets. You can invest in the Fund with an initial sum of N5,000 (50 units), with subsequent multiples of 50 units thereafter.

AFRINVEST INCOME PORTFOLIO

The Afrinvest Income portfolio is a short-term investment product that offers competitive return on capital and invests in fixed income and money market instruments like commercial papers, Bankers' Acceptances, and other secured interest-earning products.

The near cash nature of its underlying assets ensures that investors' fund is liquid and at the same time profitable.

This product is suitable for risk-averse investors who desire value appreciation with minimal exposure to losses and unstable market conditions

FEATURES

Short term investments - This enables the investor to benefit from superior rates whilst still maintaining a liquid position.Ease of entry and exit on investment.Addition to and Withdrawal from investment is allowedPrincipal + accrued interest is paid back within 24 hours of maturity or pre-liquidation.Cost effective.No administrative charges or fees.Competitive return on investment.Easy conversion on investment to other asset classes where required.Flexible structure with variable investment tenors as short as 30 days.

To invest in any of the above product or bonds( dollars and Naira) kindly reply this mail.

They are good, the mail is only telling you about CBN restrictions on OMO, I know afrinvest for over 20 years there research department is one of the best, don't take my word for it, make your own personal research, I will advise you reply them and ask specifically for there bonds, feel free to let us know there offers
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by Uchetoba: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2019
I 've been doing some research lately about bonds, I will invest heavily in bonds next year . Mean while, yesterday when I was going through the debt board of NSE through the morgan capital itrade I saw that someone was offering 100 units of FGS202253 (the bond was issued by DMO in may 2019 it will mature May 2022). upon enquiries I found out that the usual three months coupon is suppose to be paid on 10th Nov. 2019, but since that day is a Sunday the coupon may be paid Monday 11th Nov. 2019. Which means whoever that buys it now authomatically will be the one to receive the coupon. I wanted to buy it but later decided to wait till I finish my research before investing. In case the guy places the offer again today, I suggest thats intrested persons here should look that way because it was offered at per and the coupon payment is next week. 

Please I need more info about bonds how it works to enable me conclude my analysis as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by abimbola01(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Greetings,
Please, what is the minimum amount for FG bond Secondary market?
Thanks.
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Uchetoba:
I 've been doing some research lately about bonds, I will invest heavily in bonds next year . Mean while, yesterday when I was going through the debt board of NSE through the morgan capital itrade I saw that someone was offering 100 units of FGS202253 (the bond was issued by DMO in may 2019 it will mature May 2022). upon enquiries I found out that the usual three months coupon is suppose to be paid on 10th Nov. 2019, but since that day is a Sunday the coupon may be paid Monday 11th Nov. 2019. Which means whoever that buys it now authomatically will be the one to receive the coupon. I wanted to buy it but later decided to wait till I finish my research before investing. In case the guy places the offer again today, I suggest thats intrested persons here should look that way because it was offered at per and the coupon payment is next week. 

Please I need more info about bonds how it works to enable me conclude my analysis as quickly as possible.  

If you buy the bond, you will pay the original holder's coupon till date to enable you earn the full coupon so technically its still the same thing.

In bond there is something called “clean price and dirty price"

Clean price is the actual price of the bond(could be a discount or premium)

While dirty price is the actual price plus accrued coupon/interest

For the basics about bond Read this

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bond.asp
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2019
abimbola01:
Greetings,
Please, what is the minimum amount for FG bond Secondary market?
Thanks.

Depends on the firm, but it's 20m I know of
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by abimbola01(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2019
ernie4life:

Depends on the firm, but it's 20m I know of
Thanks
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by kryptem: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
I have read about Lead Capital Security and Investment. Has anyone had experience with them and their capabilities?
My intent is to use them for some Investments. Any insight?
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by Kolping: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by titilope07: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2019
November 2019 FGN bond offer circular

Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ernie4life(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
wink
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by ctleurocollege: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good for investment
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by akinola98: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please does anyone know when the Sukok bond 2025 interest will be paid Last was paid in June I believe
Thanks
Re: Bonds Investors Hub by olujaidi: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
akinola98:
Please does anyone know when the Sukok bond 2025 interest will be paid Last was paid in June I believe
Thanks

Probably on the last business day of the year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.