Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (28320 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by princfred(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
she preached abstinence and no sex outside marriage then got pregnant outside marriage and we are hypocrites for asking WTF !!??

you're high on used tea bags.
Its funny and phony watching them trying to define abi redefine celibacy to us now as if we no know road to school. End time celibates. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

The post history about Coco's was mostly wiped out -completely even - by the moderators who she's always had in her palms way back during the most heated era of feminists versus anti-feminists battles in the Family Section years ago but a lot of folks are in the know.

She couldn't deny it. She just played the usual victim's card women who have been found out with the truth usually play.

There's more. I wish I could admit more but I'd stop. Just imagine the worst when these married Nairaland females decide to sell you their fairytales.

Lol, funny grin

Very very funny, you said it happened in 2015?

Hint of the saga, please?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
kenex4ever:
your problem now is she preached

Did you follow her preaching n finally realized she deceived you by not living up to what she preached or you are just the devil that reminds God about d sins of men so that he won't bless them?

As if they respect marriage in Nigeria n d world in general. Your married boss may b d one to father half d number of ur children with your wife future if it's not already d case, you should b bothered about that.

YES. thats the point of contention. SHE PREACHED. thats where the problem is. right there.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
kenex4ever:
the marriage is in quotes, you will b d next Oprah or probably d next linda ikeja without a child n husband.

Madam Feminist
grinOh gosh to be oprah is like a dream come through, thats something I'm actually crazy about, not your overrated marriage talk

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

Just say you don't know what a universal you is or what talking as the 2nd party is instead of trying to shame me grin grin grin

Ropes ke undecided
I honestly wasn't trying to shame you, but I honestly don't know what that really means, maybe I thought I knew based on the context

I was making a joke with the rope ish. You still don't get Nigerian jokes, do you?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2018
Wow.
TSOM:

The post history about Coco's was mostly wiped out -completely even - by the moderators who she's always had in her palms way back during the most heated era of feminists versus anti-feminists battles in the Family Section years ago but a lot of folks are in the know.

She couldn't deny it. She just played the usual victim's card women who have been found out with the truth usually play.

There's more. I wish I could admit more but I'd stop. Just imagine the worst when these married Nairaland females decide to sell you their fairytales.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

https://www.nairaland.com/3897940/ever-regretted-saying-no-person/1#58086557

So , apparently, she was having sex long before she walked down the aisle...but she's slut-shaming single females who are walking the sexual path she's walked.

How's your sanctimonious campaign working out for you, Virgin Mary? smiley
grinAnd she called me akwuna, sh!t this guy you're wikid, the virgin mary part got me, no wonder she is so happy about this her marriage, she found one mugu who accepted the slacked pussay

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by princfred(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

You would start a fight in a payphone grin

I don't have nothing to say... good night
Ah..ah. I no fight here o. Even when you took an unprovoked direct swipe at me, i took it and smiled. Even greiboy my man knows am always in peace until someone starts poking me the wrong way like you tried. And even at that i dont insult girls or my friends here. Dont create a bad impression for a nice gentleman o.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
Hello.
Oriaku Amara is back
grin kiss kiss
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by UDUJ(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
I'm only having fun don't mind me, and sorry about yesterday, didn't mean that

No worries dear. I can't stay mad at you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
Get ready for part two of this thread
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by princfred(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2018
kenex4ever:
you guys are funny. When linda talked about being celibate, did she say she was going to b celibate for life? Or did she say don't have sex even when engaged only have it when married

Have u heard her condemn any of the celebrity baby mamas n papas? She was only guiding the teenagers on way forward at their young age.

People that are crying because she broke d rule of celibacy, did any of you keep to d rule? You nigaz fu*kk everyday but are pained because she escaped menopause.

If she tried and could not get pregnant, you will still b d first to curse her for being infertile probably because of multiple abortions.

Hypocrites! !!!!
Ok so hers is a case of semi-celibacy.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Hello. Oriaku Amara is back grin kiss kiss
You are excruciatingly jobless.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 6:03pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Hello. Oriaku Amara is back grin kiss kiss
Did you marry as a virgin?
https://www.nairaland.com/3897940/ever-regretted-saying-no-person/1#58086557

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
i dont know why nigerians would always use age or wealth to justify a wrong action

if a broke a lady from nairaland was the pregnant one, i'm sure amara would have dropped some hypocritical advice and prolly refer to her abstinence thread sef

but cos the person involved is wealthy and a feminist, the pregnancy outside wedlock has suddenly turned to a "not so bad thing"

fornication is bad

a wrong action is wrong whether it was commited by the rich, poor, old, young, the ones close to menopause etc
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
kenex4ever:
you guys are funny. When linda talked about being celibate, did she say she was going to b celibate for life? Or did she say don't have sex even when engaged only have it when married

Have u heard her condemn any of the celebrity baby mamas n papas? She was only guiding the teenagers on way forward at their young age.

People that are crying because she broke d rule of celibacy, did any of you keep to d rule? You nigaz fu*kk everyday but are pained because she escaped menopause.

If she tried and could not get pregnant, you will still b d first to curse her for being infertile probably because of multiple abortions.

Hypocrites! !!!!
remain blessed.
Don't mind the bitter souls here
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 26, 2018
Amara person don tear your yansh here cheesy
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:05pm On May 26, 2018
I don't reply to riff Raffs.
It's still my rule.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
I honestly wasn't trying to shame you, but I honestly don't know what that really means, maybe I thought I knew based on the context

I was making a joke with the rope ish. You still don't get Nigerian jokes, do you?

I got that you were joking and I joked back but then we got lost in translation grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by neezar: 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
Too many asslickers in one thread

gosh I can't deal....
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:08pm On May 26, 2018
The female bingo opened a subtle thread for me.
What a high level of obsession.
Shame
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 6:08pm On May 26, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i dont know why nigerians would always use age or wealth to justify a wrong action

if a broke a lady from nairaland was the pregnant one, i'm sure amara would have dropped some hypocritical advice and prolly refer to her abstinence thread sef

but cos the person involved is wealthy and a feminist, the pregnancy outside wedlock has suddenly turned to a "not so bad thing"

fornication is bad

a wrong action is wrong whether it was commited by the rich, poor, old, young, the ones close to menopause etc
Imagine if its one poor unfortunate girl that got pregnant out of wedlock, I'm sure happily married with a son virgin mary will be all over the thread dishing out her holier than though wack advice, but since its rich and independent unmarried Linda now, she should carry go, no wahala, grin let's all start birthing bastards naw, since its the new cool, hypocritical hermaphrodite

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Shame
Madam, answer the question donstan asked nah.... don't shift post

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
This thread is disturbing.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
Dreamswayne:
Madam, answer the question donstan asked nah.... don't shift post
grin grin grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
I still don't reply riff Raffs.
Still my rule
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
The female bingo called someone a bastard.
An innocent child in the womb is a bastard to her.
What a bitter soul.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

I got that you were joking and I joked back but then we got lost in translation grin
Exactly!

I think there's a movie like that cheesy "got ost in translation" , although I am not sure
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by sirBLUNT: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Henitan24:

It's not what you think dear, I'm just trying to avoid some bullshit. You can see for yourself what is happening on this topic to Amara as a result her being too active here even when it is not really necessary. I've many things that keeps me busy and happy aside Nairaland. Intact I'm enjoying being quest here sef...
yea i catch your drift dear,alot of B'S going on here and at thesame time,there are alot of blind people here who need eyesight you know what i mean....i know what i'm talking about,will tell you more offline
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Shame

This is rather cowardly, albeit in keeping with your mannerisms.

Mention names and stop hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

This is rather cowardly, albeit in keeping with your mannerisms.

Mention names and stop hiding.

No.
She is a low class filthy thing.
Don't want to get stained
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Sometimes you remind me of that Wristbangle dude.

You both have a way of trying to impress with big words, only to mix it all up. What exactly were you trying to transmit?

Your guy is Transmission transmitted transmitting better than our igp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.