Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (28344 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am actually surprise that folks here could not counter your assertion of the op and the thread...

I'm just seeing this your post now...

Now let me ask, what is exactly Amaras crime?

Is it because she is married so she has no right to air her opinion because according to you, other married female nairalanders ones had failed marriages so you think, hers will fail...

See the success of her marriage is not for you to determine, it's for GOD to determine...

And what do you mean by she spends her time mostly on nairaland...

See nairaland is addictive and that is a fact, how she spends her time on nairaland will not determine or affect her life offline...

So what will you say about students that surf nairaland in classrooms or workers that surf nairaland in their place of work or offices?

Are you still going to criticize them?

Everyone has the right to surf nairaland at their own time, you have no right to judge them...

If she says she is happily married then so be it...

we should stop being bias and say the truth even if the truth is bitter...

You're first comment on this thread was 08.35 and it's now 16.54... Those are full-time hours, people get a pension and holiday pay doing what you are doing today so I want to know; 'how much is she paying you?'

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

How much were you offered to disgrace yourself this way?
I can pay you.
Lol funny question.. Nobody paid me,, i stand for only the truth..

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by BossLaifay(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Haha haha where are they?
They think that they can bully Oriaku?
grin grin
Controversy is like nkwobi to me!
Pathetic lots.
The truth about trolls is that they are usually pathetic, hungry and without hope. Bringing down others gives them a sense of accomplishment like "at least I am better that him/her"
They are disgusting and I don't take them seriously. You shouldn't either.

6 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

You are even getting me annoyed by helping her treat her boredom.
cheesyI was bored and jobless on a Saturday, i cant help it

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2018
lmao,savage replies everywhere.grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
BossLaifay:

The truth about trolls is that they are usually pathetic, hungry and without hope. Bringing down others gives them a sense of accomplishment like "at least I am better that him/her"
They are disgusting and I don't take them seriously. You shouldn't either.
Thank you sweerie.
Let me start ignoring them!

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry to burst your bubbles the young lady behind this account has never been more healthier and better(doctor's report).And has no trace of the aforementioned in her.
She is alright and doing well in her academics and skill acquisition.
So you are definitely quoting the wrong person.

A psychological affected person can still be in school.

But, take it from me. You need to do something before it's late,

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why some people are pained that my monicker is named after an Amazon Queen and one being is claiming that I am delusional in my own affairs.Nawa.
Why do you always refer to yourself in the third person?

is any of your alias Amazon or ladyhippolyta in reality?

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol funny question.. Nobody paid me,, i stand for only the truth..
In this thread. I'm sorry, you have no relationship with the truth sir.

You are blinded with the class of victims of pregnancy out of wedlock.

You are standing for the rich, not the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
It breaks my heart that you're being such a sellout, this is not the you i know, maybe i don't know you at all
Lol let not your heart be broken...

It is for your own benefit that I'm standing for the truth.
so you should be glad,,
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry to burst your bubbles the young lady behind this account has never been more healthier and better(doctor's report).And has no trace of the aforementioned in her.
She is alright and doing well in her academics and skill acquisition.
So you are definitely quoting the wrong person.

Baby girl, don't ever talk about yourself in the 3rd party... it's not healthy, it causes detachment from your self and could lead down a path of mental health issues. I don't know the right term but it's a sign of madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
chai, the rëtàrd still mentioned me thrice..... those who said emotional pain ain't real should be banished....

madam, carry ur stupid mentions to ur fvcking grave..... or maybe to the dick u gonna ride this night.....

frustration go kee some people for this thread....
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesyI was bored and jobless on a Saturday, i cant help it

Enjoy your weekend.

While my long awaited night comes closer.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

A psychological affected person can still be in school.

But, take it from me. You need to do something before it's late,
The doctor said I am alright.
People who know me in person can testify I am healthy.I myself know I am 100% fit.So trust me the words of someone I only know online holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Henitan24(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
sirBLUNT:
isolation is dangerous....

It's not what you think dear, I'm just trying to avoid some bullshit. You can see for yourself what is happening on this topic to Amara as a result her being too active here even when it is not really necessary. I've many things that keeps me busy and happy aside Nairaland. Intact I'm enjoying being quest here sef...
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol let not your heart be broken...

It is for your own benefit that I'm standing for the truth.
so you should be glad,,
What truth? You won't be able to recognize the truth even if it craps on your head

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

Enjoy your weekend.

While my long awaited night comes closer.
grinI will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 5:05pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The doctor said I am alright.
People who know me in person can testify I am healthy.I myself know I am 100% fit.So trust me the words of someone I only know online holds no water.

Does it mean you are intentionally behaving foolishly herein?

6 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:05pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

Baby girl, don't ever talk about yourself in the 3rd party... it's not healthy, it causes detachment from your self and could lead down a path of mental health issues. I don't know the right term but it's a sign of madness.
I have always liked it like that and I don't have any of what you listed and a 100% okay.Thank you anyway.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

This is honestly what I was thinking

She might be very mentally sound, but it comes off to others like a certain psychological defect.

I am not saying this to spite anyone, that is the reason I was forced to ask her those questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:07pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

Does it mean you are intentionally behaving foolishly herein?
I believe you should ask yourself this question.Answer first then I answer.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have always liked it like that and I don't have any of what you listed and a 100% okay.Thank you anyway.

I was just trying to bring it to your attention that it is unhealthy to do so... I'm not saying that you have anything wrong with you... my timing was wack and this thread is full of negativity so I don't know why I chose this moment to bring this to your attention...
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

You're first comment on this thread was 08.35 and it's now 16.54... Those are full-time hours, people get a pension and holiday pay doing what you are doing today so I want to know; 'how much is she paying you?'

She is paying me by saying the truth..
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:

She might be very mentally sound, but it comes off to others like a certain psychological defect.

I am not saying this to spite anyone, that is the reason I was forced to ask her those questions.
I don't have any psychological defect or problem.I sometimes answer or write in the third person or omniscient point of view.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 5:11pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I believe you should ask yourself this question.Answer first then I answer.

You need a male online friend, honestly.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't have any psychological defect or problem.I sometimes answer or write in the third person or omniscient point of view.
Alright, but please stop doing it all the time ok.

1 Like

greiboy:

A lot of people do it... it can lead to narcissism and a host of mental health issues... My older brother pulled me up on it when I was in my late teens... I use to use 'you' instead of 'I' for a long time. That was a confidence thing, I think so now I own everything grin cheesy cheesy
LivingFree:

the dude's a full time asslicker.....

asslicking is a job too...
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Your breath must smell of shii, right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:

I was just trying to bring it to your attention that it is unhealthy to do so... I'm not saying that you have anything wrong with you... my timing was wack and this thread is full of negativity so I don't know why I chose this moment to bring this to your attention...
I have always fancied it.
Third person or omniscient point of view.I personally see nothing wrong with it or have any problems associated with it.
Thanks and I have gotten your message.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

This my friend is in bondage.

Please, what's projecting this foolishness? shocked is she with your nude? Is she blackmailing you?

Talk to us bruv, we can help.

7 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am actually surprise that folks here could not counter your assertion of the op and the thread...

I'm just seeing this your post now...

Now let me ask, what is exactly Amaras crime?

Is it because she is married so she has no right to air her opinion because according to you, other married female nairalanders ones had failed marriages so you think, hers will fail...

See the success of her marriage is not for you to determine, it's for GOD to determine...

And what do you mean by she spends her time mostly on nairaland...

See nairaland is addictive and that is a fact, how she spends her time on nairaland will not determine or affect her life offline...

So what will you say about students that surf nairaland in classrooms or workers that surf nairaland in their place of work or offices?

Are you still going to criticize them?

Everyone has the right to surf nairaland at their own time, you have no right to judge them...

If she says she is happily married then so be it...

we should stop being bias and say the truth even if the truth is bitter...

Woooosh!!!

That's the sound of his point going over your head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.