Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (28000 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Tallesty1(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:

I have plans to host it.
You need a host and a domain name. That url is a bit long and it is not nice, not even for a starter.

Just send a pm when you're ready, they're not that expensive.

I think I even have a hosting plan somewhere but I am not giving you since you refused to temporarily be My Linda
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by dasanchez1(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
You need a host and a domain name. That url is a bit long and it is not nice, not even for a starter.

I think I even have a hosting plan somewhere but I am not giving you since you refused to temporarily be My Linda
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
Tallesty1:

Tah

Better add me back on whatsapp. undecided
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Tallesty1(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Tah
Better add me back on whatsapp. undecided
I'M NOT ON WHATSAPP NAH.
I can't be on whatsapp and not say hi to you nah, you sef.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2018
dasanchez1:
grin grin grin grin
I'm serious ooo
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by dasanchez1(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
I'm serious ooo
cool
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by schumastic(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2018
Amarabae:
Some human beings in this country can be funny,
So happy to see them masking their painment under the guise of criticising Linda ikeji for getting pregnant.
They claimed that they are criticising her for preaching celibacy and go on to have sex and get pregnant,
But it's a lie.
The real truth is that they are pained to see breaking the misogynistic limit without a man!
How do I mean?
We are in a country where independent rich single women are stereotyped,
To them, a single lady should be bitter, poor and be a financial liability till she gets a "saviour" in a man ,
So when they see ladies like Linda ikeji, Oprah Winfrey etc soaring high in wealth class without a MAN, they get bitter ,they look for a way to pull them down.
One of their pathetic slurs is "menopause is coming "
Linda ikeji have heard that many times as if getting married and having children are the only way a woman can be fulfilled in life,
Yes menopause is around the corner for Linda, she wanted a child but not necessary in a marriage, so she had sex and got pregnant,
Why are some people loosing sleep over that?
Oh I know, Linda ikeji is going to shut them up very soon finally so that their menopause is knocking slur will end!
They can't stand to see a rich strong black woman who is a mother, achieving things without a husband.
The best advice I will give to these funny human beings is to hug a transformer!
Leave women to leave our lives the way we want ,
If a woman wants to be a mother but not a wife,it is her choice,
Deal with it or choke up!
If a Lady wants an active sexual relationship but don't want to be a wife, it is her choice .
BTW there are sperm banks, that means if the woman is ready, she will just walk in and pay for a sperm of her choice, you see that she can get pregnant even without a sex with a man if that is her choice.
Life is easy, why are misogynists hellbent on making it complicated for women?
I am happily married with a son because it is my choice to get married,
Had it been that I was not interested ,I will still be single till now .
As simple as that .
So don't think that women who are not married or are single mums are not enjoying life,
Stop living in delusion,
Many of them like Linda ikeji or oprah are living their dreams without a man,
If they want sex, they will have sex,
If they want a kid, they will have one,
They are more busy with their career because
The world celebrate women who achieved something in their career NOT women whose only achievement is getting married and having children "
You get it now,
Beyonce is celebrated and have many fans because of her impressive music career and not because she married Jay Z or gave birth to blue ivy and the rest.
Ngozi okonjo iweala is celebrated because of her economist career, not because she married and had children,
Condolleza rice is not married yet she is being celebrated for being the first black woman to be the USA secretary of state.
That's how the world runs.
Dear misogynists, Marriage is not a criteria for the world to celebrate a woman but rather her achievement in her career,
Stop getting intimidated by single rich hardworking ladies.
So my dear sister, Linda ikeji, Carry on,
Don't listen to them, it's your life and your choice,
Ignore the haters.
I wish you a safe delivery in advance.
From Oriaku Amarachi.
Reporting from *Shaking the table FM*

I read through this post of yours down to the 13 page. Am not here to criticize or judge anyone but I Will only shed somewhere few points to prove you wrong.

First and foremost am happy for Linda that she is pregnant and a new life would be coming into this world but am disappointed at her with the manner she went about it. She obviously didn't practice what she preached except, she eventually comes out tomorrow and get married to the father of her child.

Over time she has preached about celibacy until one gets married and over time she has talked about having a baby with the right person or partner, meaning she will only get pregnant when she is married. But when it mattered most she couldn't pull through.

Fine and good, I understand we are humans but the moment you fail to stand by your word, you shouldn't justify it because it only makes you a hypocrite.

She has always talked about pressure from here and there about getting married n having kids n how she stood her grounds but with time running out she couldn't pull through. Meanwhile somewhere in USA there is also a lady who I respect a lot and that is Oprah Winfrey, she herself also faced similar challenges if not worse but despite all of these she stood her grounds. Do you know people also told Oprah to get married n have kids but you know what her reply was in quote.

She said: 'It is more rewarding than I would ever have imagined. I was doing this to help them, but it has brought a light to my life that I can’t explain...

'When people were pressuring me to get married and have children, I knew I was not going to be a person that ever regretted not having them, because I feel like I am a mother to the world’s children.

This is someone who is 63 and has been in a relationship with her partner for 30 years but refuse to marry him because of her belief. So let's call a spade a spade n not a walking stick.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Germanpoison1: 11:12pm On May 27, 2018
Hypocrisy is when you condemn something because it's not favourable to you only to go back to your vomitus when it now becomes favourable to you.Now you claim your former thread about abstinence was healthwise yet you talked so much about spirituality, vis a viz, spiritual husband and spiritual wife. Why do you have to drag God into it, now you come here to justify the same thing you earlier condemned. There is one typical characteristic of hypocrites, They don't have principles, they yearn from both sides of the mouth and should never be taken serious. Anyway, I understand you were simply seeking for attention and you seem to be getting it. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Germanpoison1: 11:13pm On May 27, 2018
Amarabae:
Some human beings in this country can be funny,
So happy to see them masking their painment under the guise of criticising Linda ikeji for getting pregnant.
They claimed that they are criticising her for preaching celibacy and go on to have sex and get pregnant,
But it's a lie.
The real truth is that they are pained to see breaking the misogynistic limit without a man!
How do I mean?
We are in a country where independent rich single women are stereotyped,
To them, a single lady should be bitter, poor and be a financial liability till she gets a "saviour" in a man ,
So when they see ladies like Linda ikeji, Oprah Winfrey etc soaring high in wealth class without a MAN, they get bitter ,they look for a way to pull them down.
One of their pathetic slurs is "menopause is coming "
Linda ikeji have heard that many times as if getting married and having children are the only way a woman can be fulfilled in life,
Yes menopause is around the corner for Linda, she wanted a child but not necessary in a marriage, so she had sex and got pregnant,
Why are some people loosing sleep over that?
Oh I know, Linda ikeji is going to shut them up very soon finally so that their menopause is knocking slur will end!
They can't stand to see a rich strong black woman who is a mother, achieving things without a husband.
The best advice I will give to these funny human beings is to hug a transformer!
Leave women to leave our lives the way we want ,
If a woman wants to be a mother but not a wife,it is her choice,
Deal with it or choke up!
If a Lady wants an active sexual relationship but don't want to be a wife, it is her choice .
BTW there are sperm banks, that means if the woman is ready, she will just walk in and pay for a sperm of her choice, you see that she can get pregnant even without a sex with a man if that is her choice.
Life is easy, why are misogynists hellbent on making it complicated for women?
I am happily married with a son because it is my choice to get married,
Had it been that I was not interested ,I will still be single till now .
As simple as that .
So don't think that women who are not married or are single mums are not enjoying life,
Stop living in delusion,
Many of them like Linda ikeji or oprah are living their dreams without a man,
If they want sex, they will have sex,
If they want a kid, they will have one,
They are more busy with their career because
The world celebrate women who achieved something in their career NOT women whose only achievement is getting married and having children "
You get it now,
Beyonce is celebrated and have many fans because of her impressive music career and not because she married Jay Z or gave birth to blue ivy and the rest.
Ngozi okonjo iweala is celebrated because of her economist career, not because she married and had children,
Condolleza rice is not married yet she is being celebrated for being the first black woman to be the USA secretary of state.
That's how the world runs.
Dear misogynists, Marriage is not a criteria for the world to celebrate a woman but rather her achievement in her career,
Stop getting intimidated by single rich hardworking ladies.
So my dear sister, Linda ikeji, Carry on,
Don't listen to them, it's your life and your choice,
Ignore the haters.
I wish you a safe delivery in advance.
From Oriaku Amarachi.
Reporting from *Shaking the table FM*

Hypocrisy is when you condemn something because it's not favourable to you only to go back to your vomitus when it now becomes favourable to you.Now you claim your former thread about abstinence was healthwise yet you talked so much about spirituality, vis a viz, spiritual husband and spiritual wife. Why do you have to drag God into it, now you come here to justify the same thing you earlier condemned. There is one typical characteristic of hypocrites, They don't have principles, they yearn from both sides of the mouth and should never be taken serious. Anyway, I understand you were simply seeking for attention and you seem to be getting it. But, please, learn how not to insult people's intelligence because it makes you look so dumb. Kudos.

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by muonelo007(m): 1:14am On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:
You are no longer the bible quoting housewife feminist again

What did your Bible say about fornication?

is it what bible said or what u believe, DONT JUDGE! even david despite his fornications was the ''man was the man after God's heart''
is God a fool? ffs There are countries where brothers can marry their sisters, in ur eyes which worst?
We have to move on in this nation we are stagnant! Despite our religiousness we are still far from development!
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by darkid1(m): 3:30am On May 28, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Onisokuso1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:

Oh hyes.
You still don't get my point,
I am talking about unprotected sex before marriage and the risk factors

U are a real hypocrite if this is ur reply to that guy who quoted u where u analysed the downside of premarital sex and not from a health angle at all angry

Not it's Linda and it's a different mouth angry

Not suprised , u have always been right from the days of Biafra threads angry

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by LastDays777: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol, this is serious
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by IamPlato(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Amarabae:
That thread is from a health angle. It's against unprotected sexual lifestyle. It's a different ballgame from this.
you Are Not Normal
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by IamPlato(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Amarabae:

Oh yes.
You still don't get my point,
I am talking about unprotected sex before marriage and the risk factors
You Are Not Normal. Because Of Your Children I Will Not Say You Are Mad..

See As You De Contradict Yourself... This Only Means That People Cant Learn Shiit from You, You Are A Talker not A Doer
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by IamPlato(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Amarabae:

Yes. Protected sex is not all about using condoms.
If a woman wants to get pregnant and go for medical tests with her sex partner before they begin (which I am sure that Linda did)
Then it is also a protected sex
maybe You Have Picture Of Linda You Worship At Home or You Masturbate to
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Viicfuntop(f): 2:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Davidgrey:
smiley

Do you know what it’s weird? I just remembered 2017 August and it feels like an imagination. Young days
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Do you know what it’s weird? I just remembered 2017 August and it feels like an imagination. Young days

What happened in August 2017?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Viicfuntop(f): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
omokoginimi:

What happened in August 2017?

grin. Are you stalking me
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Viicfuntop:

grin. Are you stalking me
You follow me, I follow you

Back to the question, what happened on August 2017?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Viicfuntop(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
omokoginimi:

You follow me, I follow you

Back to the question, what happened on August 2017?

And why is that of any importance to you? Are you saying I should unfollow you? I probably followed you for a particular comment, I mean if one has sense. It’s none of your business actually and I say that in a good voice. So yeah.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Davidgrey: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

wink
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Viicfuntop(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Davidgrey:
wink

So it did happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.