Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (28010 Views)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married. / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Not only money interest ladies. There are certain qualities you posses that can open the heart of a lady even if your pocket is empty, sounds awkward ryt ? it is about having style, utterance and taking care to be polite to others and to reflect a genuine interest in them.

No time to waste. Let's go there cool

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

1. Irresponsible Username/Moniker
Do you know that you are sometimes judged by your username ? Sounds weird ryt ? When you use a username that portray that of an irresponsible one, you think a reasonable lady would reply you ? (E.g, smalldick, bigdick and many more irresponsible monikers)

2. You Are Fake
You don't need to form/change your ascent or speak like Honourable Patrick before you can attract a good lady. Having a strong vocabulary is important and better save it for rainy days, but do not aim at using it to impress a girl you like. This is because you can end up confusing the girl with your big grammar and vocabulary and consequently lose her. Use the words to communicate your mind lucidly. Equally, do not make a joke of their uses of English as no one is barely flawless when it comes to uses of Queen's language.

3. You Want to rule her with your money
Just like a Gresham law of money, bad ladies will drive out the good ones. The notion that every girl likes money has driven some guys into thinking that they can control any lady of their choice with money.
However, not every girl you see out there is interested in money or is money-grubbing. There are some ladies who are independent, self disciplined, have higher self esteem and whatnot. Those ladies are not interested in your money, which you want to use as a tool of manipulation. So stop thinking that you can employ money to control every girl. A good many ladies have their dignities; and if it happen you meet such ladies, they will turn you down in a wink.

4. You are an hypocrite
Not all ladies are gullible you know ? Some ladies are so sensible and can decipher lies from the truth. When she realizes that you have never been honest for once, she may refrain herself from accepting your proposal. We have so many dudes who try to be the ladies puppets just to portray an attractive image.

5. You are not presentable
Appearance matters most in life; the way one appears will define the way people will rever one. Your appearance, however, determines the calibre of people you would drive into your life. Display of a BIG BOY is not about sagging your trouser, or tattoo your body, piercing your ear and start bouncing around the streets. I'm sowi she would definitely, if she comes from a good Christian/Muslim home, turn you down and not to mention of taking you home cos her parent may disown her/ scold her angrily when she's caught hanging out with you, a vile guy

6. You want to intimidate her with your handsomeness
Many handsome guys always feel they are blessings to ladies. Just because you are tall, you've got a nice shape and six packs doesn't mean every lady would be running after you. Responsible ladies know that there's more to a man than height and 6 pack, and when you don't have qualities they crave for. I'm sowi your handsomeness may not get you a good girl

7. You Don't Speak calmly.
This shows politeness. If you talk
loudly, it will seem that you're desperate for
attention. Being loud in public isn't just obnoxious, it is also inconsiderate to the people around you. Listen to what people have to say and always make eye

8. You Talk Thrash
Your utterance causes disaffection in the lives of people. You talk about sexual immorality and other trashy topics. Rather, you may talk about intellectual topics (books, art, politics/current events) or fashion and travel. Increase your vocabulary, and stay away from slang terms.

9. The Calibre Of Friends You Keep
Many ladies judge us by the calibre of people we move it. Surround yourself with positive, polite people who encourage and live intelligent and responsible lifestyle. Walk with reasonable people and watch how people will value you. Never stoop to their level, and do not be hasty to make judgments of other people.

10 You Drink & Smoke
Statistics evidently show that responsible ladies can't stand smokers and those who are obsessed with alcohol

Written by: Tosyne2much

http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/reasons-why-responsible-ladies-may-turn.html

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by ArchEnemy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
11. You are poor and lazy.

12. You ve disgusting habits.

21 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by alberto2k(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you're a broke ass even irresponsible ladies will turn you down undecided angry

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by djeezy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice write up.

7 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Enegod(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:
If you're a broke ass even irresponsible ladies will turn you down undecided

na irresponsible babes dey turn down pass sef undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by elantraceey(f): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Unnecessary show off .

Nice one tosyn.

7 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by AdeniyiA(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
You have mouth odor .... nyamaa cry You have mouth odor .... nyamaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by 1miccza: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Professsor Tosin!! The only professor with a degree in womanology!!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wen u pretend to know everything about gals

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
I just saw one irresponsible moniker viewing

Nice one tosin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls take out dat no.1 infact shred it cous some pple re here 4 fun nd not here to look out 4 1 responsible gal..

Can give a 50% to others cous I know a broke dude attracts irresponsible galz..

Wen u loaded nd she loves u she will adapt to ur person.
Wen u mix up wiv som Apapa ports big boiz u will know wat money can do...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gosh !!!

Number 4,7,8 and 10 is a big turn off for me.

such guys disgust me

Nice one op

2 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
**walks in**

This HOES ain't loyal

**walks out**

7 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
amen to that....men can b so clueless

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice one tosin.

When your picture cam quality is poor and pose ugly.

When your appearance is dirty.

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by saxwizard(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm ok
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:
grin grin grin
Don't just smile say something add something what you Hate too undecided
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rubbish.

The whole write up is rued by so many inconsistencies. Starting with monikers, which is obviously restricted to the online world, and translating and relating it with points from the offline world. That is pure discombobulation. Monikers count as nothing in the real world. Strange monikers on nairaland increase curiosity and make people want to know the crazy person behind it. Ask Sexkillz.

And what's that crap about ladies and money? Abeg, I don't have time to start dissecting this piece of junk. One day, I'll have time to set these 10 point crap stuff, straight.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
menix:
Pls take out dat no.1 infact shred it cous some pple re here 4 fun nd not here to look out 4 1 responsible gal..

Can give a 50% to others cous I know a broke dude attracts irresponsible galz..

Wen u loaded nd she loves u she will adapt to ur person.
Wen u mix up wiv som Apapa ports big boiz u will know wat money can do...
the op said responsible ladies.

responsible ladies are not moved by what you just said.

6 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by jingh(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
space bought !
C Of O 784a57b
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
baffah96:
Don't just smile say something add something what you Hate too undecided
you really want to know?

well I hate guys that disrespects ladies
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

you really want to know?

well I hate guys that disrespects ladies
Choiiii shocked all ladies hate them nahhh and some guys too like me
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
baffah96:
Choiiii shocked all ladies hate them nahhh and some guys too like me

hmmmmmmmm

well I hate.... I don't know jare
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

the op said responsible ladies.

responsible ladies are not moved by what you just said.

Ve u been issued an ID card as 1...
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmmmm

well I hate.... I don't know jare
Broke niggaes; playboys and many more just think :p undecided
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
menix:

Ve u been issued an ID card as 1...
I don't need to be issued id card.

I am me cheesy
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
baffah96:
Broke niggaes; playboys and many more just think :p undecided

playboys yea

cos I really hate betrayal.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

I don't need to be issued id card.

I am me cheesy

Ve noticed u hence I will abide by d laws of d OP.. wink
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

playboys yea

cos I really hate betrayal.
just be a play girl too grin
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

Adding to the list
* LIARs--- dont form big boy , act ur wage if ur not rich stop claiming to be lol
*guy that wants u within minutes ----- lol i no fit work (playa alert)
*promising her the world - can b a turn off
*illetrate----- this is major one for me cabt stand dumb guys
*guy that put their friends first (want to watch football all day n den play ganes on Ps

I'll add to the list lol smiley
Just my opinion pls no insult

2 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by vicsoj007(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
so, no responsible girl can turn me down?
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Dotwillis1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
...most points aint strong enough

i totally agree with No.5 nd 9 tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Change After Marriage? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.