Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC (2483 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Demmzy15(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:
winkAlthough I am a Muslim, but to be sincere 95% of the problem of this world is caused by we muslims . If we are not bombing it is kidnapping, or beheading, or raping, or revolting against the authority, or rioting.

The kind of evil perpetrated by we Muslims makes the devil look innocent.
Na dem! Filthy flatheead!

Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:46am On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
U no get mouth ni

Are they going to harm you?.... No
So they will give you a listening ear
Go tell them

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 9:18am On May 27, 2018
Meti99:

Another terrorist group leader in making
Idiot
Who prevented you from learning hebrew?
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 9:19am On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Na dem! Filthy flatheead!
Yes they always pretend to be Muslims
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 10:15am On May 27, 2018
Meti99:

Another terrorist group leader in making
Flat headed idiot Who prevented you from learning Hebrew?
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Demmzy15(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Go tell them
Apparently, you have a greater chance of coming back alive than me. Before they started killing Christians in 2009, they killed many Muslim leaders who were against them. Many of those they killed like Sheikh Mahmud and Sheikh Al Albani are people I love, unfortunately, the news was underreported. So you have a greater chance than me, I would be executed immediately!

MMany of those being rescued from their arms are Muslim women and children, they bomb our mosques and market. How on earth do they I stand a chance with them?
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by crimeboss: 1:02pm On May 27, 2018
PLEASE MUSLIMS HELP STOP THE KILLINGS, THESE FUNDAMENTALS SAY THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ISLAM, WHICH U ARE ONE WITH THEM, THANKS IN ADVANCE IF U INSULT ME CAUSE IT'S COMMON WITH U PEOPLE OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE. ; tongue
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by crimeboss: 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=front2line post=67916181]

What a incoherent mumbo-jumbo.
When will you senseless Igbos start using your brain ? How you think you can coerce anyone into aligning with your outstanding foolishness by maligning them is beyond pathetic.

I truly salute your grandstanding foolishness.
[/quote
it seems u enjoy lambasting the igbos judging from ur write up, for a fact what u Muslims align with as concerning fundamentals who create havoc in society in the name of propagating Islam by killing people makes no sense, if u can reason Islam has been around for a longtime although more so by the sword, but then u will still av people not believing in this religion and those who enter as freshers with them being forced into it so why the killings?, let's what is happening in Myanmar to muslims is what is happening all over the world to u people and most of say this is justified because that's the measure muslims use in ur religion how would feel from such attitude?, again for ur information i am not an Igbo but a Yoruba man, i seen how muslims behave to christians in their characters, preachings and actions it's nothing good to write home about being that i grew up among u people, please check ur selves we av other religions in the west, they don't create problems like these ones ur people.[/color]

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by crimeboss: 1:15pm On May 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Go tell them
are u saying they are afraid of their fellow muslims?.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Can you show with verifiable link where Muric called for arm?
As if CAN on many occasions has not called for arms
CAN has repeatedly threaten war and blood when making demands.
For saying MURIC hasn't called for arms even when u know about what he said concerning WAEC, I don't need to talk more to u.
Good day.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

For saying MURIC hasn't called for arms even when u know about what he said concerning WAEC, I don't need to talk more to u.
Good day.
I didn't say muric didn't call for arms
I simply tasked you to show proof that they did that. why is that such a difficult tin to do?
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I didn't say muric didn't call for arms
I simply tasked you to show proof that they did that. why is that such a difficult tin to do?
Have you forgotten the WAEC case and what he said or are u trying to say u didn't hear what he said?

BTW, u have answered me in Ur first line that U didn't deny his calls for arms.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Have you forgotten the WAEC case and what he said or are u trying to say u didn't hear what he said?

BTW, u have answered me in Ur first line that U didn't deny his calls for arms.
Bros I didn't hear what they said concerning waec. That's why I want you to show it to me. Prove to me that muric called for war over waec issue.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bros I didn't hear what they said concerning waec. That's why I want you to show it to me. Prove to me that muric called for war over waec issue.
Search Nairaland for the topic on what MURIC said about WAEC.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Haliyahboy(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Maybe when Christians will start kidnapping Muslim girls... Your brain will reset..

boko haram they 're nt a muslim
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:20pm On May 27, 2018
Haliyahboy:

boko haram they 're nt a muslim

They are Christians ofcourse
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Search Nairaland for the topic on what MURIC said about WAEC.
Hahahahahahahahah
Christian bigots revel in 'LIES'.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahahahahahahah
Christian bigots revel in 'LIES'.
Don't go to insult level young man, nobody has the monopoly of badmouth.

BTW, u just showed Ur true color, deceitful, deceptive and irrational.

If u claim u don't know that MURIC always calls for arms then u are worse than even those u call bigots.

I even told u to search for the thread where he called for arms because WAEC fixed an exam on a Friday afternoon but because u have been caught, u turned it to religious war.

That's how most of u behave in this forum, when u are caught, u switch to insult because u cannot accept the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:37am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't go to insult level young man, nobody has the monopoly of badmouth.

BTW, u just showed Ur true color, deceitful, deceptive and irrational.

If u claim u don't know that MURIC always calls for arms then u are worse than even those u call bigots.

I even told u to search for the thread where he called for arms because WAEC fixed an exam on a Friday afternoon but because u have been caught, u turned it to religious war.

That's how most of u behave in this forum, when u are caught, u switch to insult because u cannot accept the truth.
Caught where.
U should be ashamed of ursef for coming to nairaland with bunch of lies.
For the records, u claimed that muric alws call for war. And I ve a right not to believe that until it's shown to me. You said I go and be searching, I searched and didn't find anything of such. When I insisted that you show me where you read it, you started to turn around in circles like like a lost ante trying to locate it's latitude.

I ve since been asking for proof making myself available for any meaningful discuss.
I had to realise most painfully that you are just one of those hating bigots who wake up in the morning and feed themselves with lies about others just so you can hate them, because hating others is where you derive ur own satisfaction.

If you aren't telling lies why then is it difficult for you to prove ur position if ur position is founded on fact and evidence.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 9:58am On May 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Caught where.
U should be ashamed of ursef for coming to nairaland with bunch of lies.
For the records, u claimed that muric alws call for war. And I ve a right not to believe that until it's shown to me. You said I go and be searching, I searched and didn't find anything of such. When I insisted that you show me where you read it, you started to turn around in circles like like a lost ante trying to locate it's latitude.

I ve since been asking for proof making myself available for any meaningful discuss.
I had to realise most painfully that you are just one of those hating bigots who wake up in the morning and feed themselves with lies about others just so you can hate them, because hating others is where you derive ur own satisfaction.

If you aren't telling lies why then is it difficult for you to prove ur position if ur position is founded on fact and evidence.
I cannot never be pained because I'm not u. U people are known for bitterness and hatred of other religion yet u are talking about hate abi? SMH.

BTW, I don't want to be like u, please get away from here.

U never accept Ur people doing wrong, that's how the president doesn't condemn the Fulani herdsmen and the book boys.

U people will do anything to point out the errors of others but absorb and turn a blind eye to the damages caused by Ur sets.

If u cannot search Nairaland for that then I can't help U because even if I do, u will never accept anyway.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

I cannot never be pained because I'm not u. U people are known for bitterness and hatred of other religion yet u are talking about hate abi? SMH.

BTW, I don't want to be like u, please get away from here.

U never accept Ur people doing wrong, that's how the president doesn't condemn the Fulani herdsmen and the book boys.

U people will do anything to point out the errors of others but absorb and turn a blind eye to the damages caused by Ur sets.

If u cannot search Nairaland for that then I can't help U because even if I do, u will never accept anyway.

Show where muric called for war or bury ur head in shame for telling lies
That's what you pple do everyday. coming to the internet and saturate it with lies to convince dumb gullible people like ursef that muslims re this and that.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 10:36am On May 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Show where muric called for war or bury ur head in shame for telling lies
That's what you pple do everyday. coming to the internet and saturate it with lies to convince dumb gullible people like ursef that muslims re this and that.
Lies
Is boko haram a Christian group or is their caliphate an idea from the bible?
Talking about boko and Fulani is now lies? Searching Nairaland for what MURIC said is now difficult? And to think u are playing the victim card when u are the danger is alarming. This guy u are a potential terrorist.

U should bury Ur head in shame for trying to support the boko boys and the murderous Fulani herdsmen. And to to think that u don't condemn them but also cover them should make u more ashamed unless u are one of them.

How am I sure u are not a boko haram member or a Fulani herdsman?
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Lies
Is boko haram a Christian group or is their caliphate an idea from the bible?
Talking about boko and Fulani is now lies? Searching Nairaland for what MURIC said is now difficult? And to think u are playing the victim card when u are the danger is alarming. This guy u are a potential terrorist.

U should bury Ur head in shame for trying to support the boko boys and the murderous Fulani herdsmen. And to to think that u don't condemn them but also cover them should make u more ashamed unless u are one of them.

How am I sure u are not a boko haram member or a Fulani herdsman?
See ursef. U ve moved to BH and FH. Moving around in circles as usual. So why should I take anything from you serious when u have PhD in telling super lies.
Show where muric called for arm or bury ur ugly head in shame
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 11:18am On May 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
See ursef. U ve moved to BH and FH. Moving around in circles as usual. So why should I take anything from you serious when u have PhD in telling super lies.
Show where muric called for arm or bury ur ugly head in shame
If u cannot search for it on Nairaland please go and bury Ur madness and murderous self in sambisa.

I'm done answering someone who doesn't not have a say in his actions, someone who depends on others to do what he does and someone who kills and justifies it on someone or something without remorse or cares for humanity, a hate filled fellow for that matter and a rapist of weak women on their farms. Be am I sure u are not from Chad self, because most of u are allowed into Nigeria to join Ur murderous brothers to destroy Nigeria.

Please get away from this country to Ur Chad, we don't need madmen in this nation anymore.

I won't help Ur ministry anymore with replies, just don't bother.
Double standard worldwide is Ur name.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

If u cannot search for it on Nairaland please go and bury Ur madness and murderous self in sambisa.

I'm done answering someone who doesn't not have a say in his actions, someone who depends on others to do what he does and someone who kills and justifies it on someone or something without remorse or cares for humanity, a hate filled fellow for that matter and a rapist of weak women on their farms. Be am I sure u are not from Chad self, because most of u are allowed into Nigeria to join Ur murderous brothers to destroy Nigeria.

Please get away from this country to Ur Chad, we don't need madmen in this nation anymore.

I won't help Ur ministry anymore with replies, just don't bother.
Double standard worldwide is Ur name.
I ve alws known u er a pig
But I just realized what a big pig u re.

I will never forgive myself for engaging a pig.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 11:57am On May 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I ve alws known u er a pig
But I just realized what a big pig u re.

I will never forgive myself for engaging a pig.
Shebi e pain u now

U were d one who started insult and now I've dished out Ur food u are crying.

Keep the tears flowing, Mr "Fulani herdsman" Chadian.

I'm off, I'm not happy I made u cry, I just wanted u to know that nobody has the monopoly of insults which I told u some yesterday but u wouldn't listen because Ur dry head wants to feel satisfied insulting a big boy like me.

Anyway, I won't reply u anymore because u are a foreigner who needs to be chipped back to his cave in Chad.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Shebi e pain u now

U were d one who started insult and now I've dished out Ur food u are crying.

Keep the tears flowing, Mr "Fulani herdsman" Chadian.

I'm off, I'm not happy I made u cry, I just wanted u to know that nobody has the monopoly of insults which I told u some yesterday but u wouldn't listen because Ur dry head wants to feel satisfied insulting a big boy like me.

Anyway, I won't reply u anymore because u are a foreigner who needs to be chipped back to his cave in Chad.
Well, I guess it's time to get it over with.
I am sorry it had to be like this
I only just wanted you to know how much I detest lies
Sorry anyways
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Well, I guess it's time to get it over with.
I am sorry it had to be like this
I only just wanted you to know how much I detest lies
Sorry anyways
Sorry too brother.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by blaize0809(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2018
let's just avoid a religious war, we have a lot of challenges at hand already
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Did you even read the article? What's wrong with you people head a times? angry

I read the article and I still don't know how that makes his comment wrong. He was pointing out the obvious.
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Meti99(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Flat headed idiot Who prevented you from learning Hebrew?
I don't need Hebrew to serve God, o ye slave!
Re: Leah Sharibu; A Rejoinder To CAN's Threat Of War by MURIC by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2018
Meti99:

I don't need Hebrew to serve God, o ye slave!
Then stay off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Ghana Evicts Nigeria High Commission In Fresh Diplomatic Row / Edo 2020: Confusion As PDP Chieftain Pledges Support For APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.