Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo (1078 Views)

Slay Queen Blasted For Exposing Her Saggy Boobs At Jokers Night Club (Photos) / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by MissCokie(f): 7:05pm On May 26, 2018
The lady is said to be an event planner just out to catch fun.

Share by the lady @misturaabiodun

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQAtbQh25R/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by BabbanBura(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2018
MissCokie:
Chimpanzee drags shirt with a lady at the zoo.

Eye witness account: I was with my guys at the zoo before we heard a lady screening. This giant chipanzee was wrestling with her to collect her 15k shirt, after she willingly gave the chipanzee money.

The lady is said to be an event planner just out to catch fun.

Lalasticlala watch the video here.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjP_EBjFwXm/

i don't get the gist here
Re: Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2018
angry

Why was she giving the chimpanzee her dress in the first place
Re: Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmm. See how she's even shouting grin but wait, how did she even enter the cage first self?

Lalasticlala

Re: Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2018
Straffing dey worry the chimp
Re: Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
Straffing dey worry the chimp

Lolz. Nah better straffing dey worry am.

I just watched the original video from the IG of the lady grin @misturaabiodun

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQAtbQh25R/
Re: Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo by MissCokie(f): 11:32am On May 27, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name. / Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! / Scared Of Disappointing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.