Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) (90148 Views)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Sergio Ramos Sent Mo Salah Message / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2018
Salah is just doing himself by wrapping his hand around Ramos hand

3 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2018
Salah is just doing himself by wrapping his hand around Ramos hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by austino677(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2018
grin

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Hhenryy: 1:31pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
This was how pogba took out onazi in the last world cup.

It was matuidi that took him out.... Although it doesn't look intentional to me like the case of Ramos vs salah... It was just a reckless tackle on onazi.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by tolexy007(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

Typical Acting! just to derail everyone from the obvious fact that Ramos intentionally broke Salahs arm!...... it was stupid, pulled him from the ball and still had to drag him down landing his weight on the arm..... I just hate Ramos for life.... check instagram, Ramos is the most hated player right now! his page is flooding with insult from every corner of the world

Trash, so Salah is more important than any other players on the pitch?. if the incident happens to any other player on the pitch will u guys ever bothered? most of u are just angry because Madrid won the title 3times in a row..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Benekruku(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2018
MDsambo:
May karma make a surprise visit to Ramos. Dude doesn't deserve to be in the beautiful game

Hello, Karma doesn't do sport. He played a role. That's a defender you know. Salah was in the first place stupid to have contested the ball between two standing defenders. Was he thinking he will pace out. He lost the ball to another defender before even getting to the ground.

Please respect Ramos for a job well done. That's a defender

And also, accidents are unavoidable.

6 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by BlackHatNaija: 1:33pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos is just a wicked soul. Nothing more!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Sanchez01: 1:33pm On May 27, 2018
It is such a shame that these folks commenting only do so on sentiments, rather than from a professional, objective viewpoint.

Ramos is a classical example of the good old days defender who would do just about anything to mow you down. It could have been worse during the time of Jaap Stam, Nesta, Fabio Cannavaro and former Real Madrid teammate, Pepe. It is called TACTICAL DEFENDING and last I checked, it is a part of the game

Football is strategic. Eliminate the threat to have an easy passage. However, I believe it was not even Ramos' intention to 'kill' Mo. Mo was naive though. He took the tussle seriously and got burnt bad. You don't drag the ball with the opponent when you know you'd likely be the target. His inexperience implicated him on the night.

Either way, with or without Salah, Liverpool was never going to win that match. The pointers were there. They have horrible defenders, a sorry goalkeeper and a loose midfield. Salah might have motivated his team mates to an extent but the hand writing was too visible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Benekruku(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2018
tolexy007:

Trash, so Salah is more important than any other players on the pitch?. if the incident happens to any other player on the pitch will u guys ever bothered? most of u are just angry because Madrid won the title 3times in a row..

That's just the pain

And knowing Ronaldo becomes the next World footballer and presently the Greatest football player

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by carammel(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
Blaise Matuidi

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by muffyt05: 1:35pm On May 27, 2018
caprini1:
Mo Salah and his supporters are bunch of wimps and sissy's ,this is football.For Pete's sake were they expecting Ramos to hug him ,kiss him and Pat him on the back to go and score?

You're wrong in your analysis in a million ways,I mean why resort to such negative tactics in order to eliminate the best player from the opposite side,it just shows how unfair and how unworthy Real Madrid are. The same was witnessed in the semis when Robben was tactically nocked out,I mean the world is not interested in the eventual winner but we wanna see beautiful football on display. I'm not a fan of both sides but Ramos is a plague that urgently needs to be weeded out of football globally cos he's a bad brand to the game we all love to see

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by egojeny1(f): 1:36pm On May 27, 2018
Aplaudez:
it's obvious, Ramos did it intentionally!
I just wish UEFA can see to it!

Purely intentional. He-goat Ramos. It will not be well with him. He saw that liverpool was pressing them and wanted to terminate the poor guy's life, upon that no card. I wonder oo. No problem he would be shown pepper during the world. Idiotic mofo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2018
Beremx:
Salah's fans no get chills at all. See blasting!

May that BoneBeing"Mafia Ramos" career ends on wheel chair then to Coma.
I just i can get to him and use my Guwara Guwara break his legs.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by wristbangle: 1:38pm On May 27, 2018
God punish Sergio Ramos 1billion times 4 wetin him do Mo Salah yesterday.

The idiot of liverpool keeper naim come frustrate everything.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos should watch his back, some fans aren't joking some even called him son of a bitch in Spanish (hijo de puta). Even though his action was deliberate. I don't like the way they are threatening him
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Baron7(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2018
We even saw it at the last World Cup where onazi was taken out of the game
fergie001:
Ramos is the kind of guy who will unplug your life support machine to charge his phone...

That guy needs to be hanged grin

Ramos has been a dirty player but let's not get too ahead of ourselves,we have seen it happen before....
We saw it recently at the Euros between Payet and Ronaldo...
We saw it in 2004 at OT where a young decisive cr7 left the bench to be dangerously tackled based on instructions from the Porto coach,then Mou...he left on stretchers....

We saw it again with that Porto side in 2004 at the finals with Ludovic Guily......

The only twist is the dangling World Cup....I pray he makes it......

But Ramos just made himself a target at the world cup.......
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by userplainly(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2018
tolexy007:

Oga everybody knows salah + mane are the key to Liverpool's success ( especially salah)..... he's as important as Ronaldo to Madrid wen Madrid was playing badly and Ronaldo was the only goal scorer!....... Cavajal don't come close! .......so to answer ur qstn.. YES!

I'm a Man U fan so u can guess who I was rooting for!.... don't say most people, the team I support won in a disgraceful manner and they've forever lost my respect and that of millions!....... Ramos did not win last night, instead he made Madrid lose.... I can bet u that real Madrid is finished!..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Sheuns(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2018
When did Liverpool fans yapa for Naija like this? Most of the pained are Barca fans. Barca also had it's time dominating na, but you guys couldn't just do it as clinically as Real. 3X in a row shows we are the team to beat. Try again next season. Maybe you guys can win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by DrLikita12(f): 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
Matuidi
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Aboguede(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
muffyt05:

You're wrong in your analysis in a million ways,I mean why resort to such negative tactics in order to eliminate the best player from the opposite side,it just shows how unfair and how unworthy Real Madrid are. The same was witnessed in the semis when Robben was tactically nocked out,I mean the world is not interested in the eventual winner but we wanna see beautiful football on display. I'm not a fan of both sides but Ramos is a plague that urgently needs to be weeded out of football globally cos he's a bad brand to the game we all love to see

You and who.

People wey no get tv too dey claim

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Stevenson1(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
We Madrid fans know how important Ramos is to us. for me, he's our man of the match. I pray for Sarah's quick recovery though. someone should help us tell Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya fan boys of MO. Salah that this is just a football match and nothing more. if you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by tolexy007(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
Badgers14:
I wish Salah speedy recovery.

same as Cavarjal

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by userplainly(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Ramos should watch his back, some fans aren't joking some even called him son of a bitch in Spanish (hijo de puta). Even though his action was deliberate. I don't like the way they are threatening him
Check his instagram!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by dokyOloye: 1:44pm On May 27, 2018
Beremx:
Salah's fans no get chills at all. See blasting!
You dey so?
How far d change for ya side grin grin grin grin
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2018
Because of Ramos that we loss, if salah played the full match we could have won says the Liverpool fan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

It was matuidi that took him out.... Although it doesn't look intentional to me like the case of Ramos vs salah... It was just a reckless tackle on onazi.
Matuidi did it deliberately even though Matuidi don't play dirty. After Onazi went out, France started playing better than super eagle.

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Sheuns(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
egojeny1:

Purely intentional. He-goat Ramos. It will not be well with him. He saw that liverpool was pressing them and wanted to terminate the poor guy's life, upon that no card. I wonder oo. No problem he would be shown pepper during the world. Idiotic mofo!!!

You dey watch football at all? Liverpool play style is press you in the first few minutes, should you crack, they'll score as much as possible. Real knew this and decided to absorb all the pressure. Stop insulting Ramos, I'm sure if it was the other way now you guys will be laughing. Madrid outclassed Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Baron7(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
muffyt05:

don't talk about what you don't know about, robben was not tacked he simply had a muscle injury, he was seen riding a bicycle after training the day before the match. You guys can hate Ramos all you like or hate MADRID all you like. But have ever seen Lionel Messi or griezman tugging with Ramos as Salah did, Salah started the use of the hands. It is wildy said don't start what you v cannot finish, don't play with fire unless you are prepared to get burnt. It's easy to judge Madrid at anytime because almost all human strives to be the best and do not like it when someone else is the best.

6 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by MrCuteking(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:
Sore losers all over. About last night UCL final, and to those who are still pained and saying terrible things about Ramos, it was a fair challenge and both players went down on the impact. Such challenge occur numerous times in football matches. They should quit whining like sore losers. If carefully checked, most people complaining ain't even Liverpool fans.

Real Madrid saw their chances and took it. Liverpool lost because Real Madrid was the better team. Pure and simple.

It was a game of 11 players against 11 players. A single player being replaced is not enough justification. Had Salah remained on the pitch, would he have prevented the errors of Karius?

Look back at Euro2016 final. Ronaldo was substituted in the first half due to injury similar to Salah's yesterday. Portugal still went ahead to win the trophy without Ronaldo. That's the make up of a team that knows how to deliver.

At that stage of the competition, Real Madrid was the favourite. And they delivered when it mattered most while Liverpool simply imploded.

To all those Barca and Messi fans who suddenly turned Liverpool fans and are still in pain, sorry I can't help you. grin grin grin

Bros p. Was it not a single player that won it for Madrid?
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:

Matuidi
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Aisha85: 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

Check his instagram!
Yes, I checked his Instagram, I saw a lot of comment. I could decode the verbal assault written in English and Spanish(because i understand Spanish language to an extent)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) / EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.