Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) (90115 Views)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Sergio Ramos Sent Mo Salah Message / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by TourismMan(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos is more rough than Suarez. At least Suarez was to bite you openly not someone stylishly wounding fellow players like Ramos is doing. No wonder the dude is the current title holder of a player with the highest number of red cards in the history of football.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2018
doctokwus:

Forget talk.
Though I feel Real Madrid would have eventually won even with Salah,but he intentionally deprived the world of watching a fair game of football.
He should know some people see football than just a mere sport and can go to the extreme when they know someone deliberately deprived their team/player or opponent of an equal chance of victory.
Anything Ramos sees he should take because he has been getting away so long with mischief in a sport that is supposed to be 11 men fighting fairly.
He is like an athlete that uses drugs when competing with others that depend solely on their natural talent and hardwork.
Just as drugs are illegal in sports,deliberate intent and act to take out an opponent is also frowned at and sanctioned in football.
You have said it all. Some fans do not have spirit of forgiveness. Some football fans might even wait for him to retire before they unleash their intentions. Till today Tom Overebo (the referee from Norway) still receives death threat from Chelsea fans. Had it been Ramos didn't laugh or brought out his tongue, there wouldn't be an outrage from majority of football fans. His demeanour says it all.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
RAM-us.. a big bully who always frustrate a person that is about to succeed...

he should watch his back anywhere he is.. he may be a target of some mob whose role model and mentor is Mo Salah... the Egyptian King...
and u think dat ramos isnt a confirmed mafia himself abi?abeg carry dis ur childish threat comot for here

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by JerryGeo(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2018
xtivin:
I said this to a friend that Ramos will decide who wins the cup. He is a captain in club and country, a very good psychological player that knows what to do on the pitch. Mane was giving him problems in the second half, he just fooled him into a silly foul and exaggerated the foul

I can confirm that you watched the match with full attention.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by emmybernard(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2018
Most people blaming Sergio are selfish,most of you would like to have Sergio in your dearly football clubs as a beast to won trophies,sentiment aside Mo called for fired and he got burnt what the fuss,no karma will catch on him,no one is clean ,get well soon Mo and learn your lesson whenever you see a beast

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by wristbangle: 2:11pm On May 27, 2018
Sanchez01:
It is such a shame that these folks commenting only do so on sentiments, rather than from a professional, objective viewpoint.

Ramos is a classical example of the good old days defender who would do just about anything to mow you down. It could have been worse during the time of Jaap Stam, Nesta, Fabio Cannavaro and former Real Madrid teammate, Pepe. It is called TACTICAL DEFENDING and last I checked, it is a part of the game

Football is strategic. Eliminate the threat to have an easy passage. However, I believe it was not even Ramos' intention to 'kill' Mo. Mo was naive though. He took the tussle seriously and got burnt bad. You don't drag the ball with the opponent when you know you'd likely be the target. His inexperience implicated him on the night.

Either way, with or without Salah, Liverpool was never going to win that match. The pointers were there. They have horrible defenders, a sorry goalkeeper and a loose midfield. Salah might have motivated his team mates to an extent but the hand writing was too visible.

You are right but to be honest I don't really think Real Madrid might have a easy win if Mo Salah played through out. At 26mins before Salah was injured, liverpool was almost on the verge of scoring while Madrid had difficulty in possession, goal attempt and his pace kept Madrid defence busy through out his stay.

I blame the coach for building the team around Mo Salah. When he left the team, very thing disorganised.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

Long trash!!!

Are you supporting bullying/rough/dirty play in football?.... Don't let your sentiment for Madrid cloud your sense of judgment

I am not even a RM fan. Neither do I support bullies or bullying. I am stating the nature of THIS thing we call life. Instead of spending time to understand the nature of life, many people waste valuable time dividing the world into good and bad.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

Typical Acting! just to derail everyone from the obvious fact that Ramos intentionally broke Salahs arm!...... it was stupid, pulled him from the ball and still had to drag him down landing his weight on the arm..... I just hate Ramos for life.... check instagram, Ramos is the most hated player right now! his page is flooding with insult from every corner of the world
nonsense.who ur likeness help?na stupid people go dey hate am.any world class coach would be glad to have ramos in his team.abeg carry ur mumu hatred shift.iranu

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Pentools(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=67925675]Sore losers all over. About last night UCL final, and to those who are still pained and saying terrible things about Ramos, it was a fair challenge and both players went down on the impact. Such challenge occur numerous times in football matches. They should quit whining like sore losers. If carefully checked, most people complaining ain't even Liverpool fans.

Real Madrid saw their chances and took it. Liverpool lost because Real Madrid was the better team. Pure and simple.

It was a game of 11 players against 11 players. A single player being replaced is not enough justification. Had Salah remained on the pitch, would he have prevented the errors of Karius?

Look back at Euro2016 final. Ronaldo was substituted in the first half due to injury similar to Salah's yesterday. Portugal still went ahead to win the trophy without Ronaldo. That's the make up of a team that knows how to deliver.

At that stage of the competition, Real Madrid was the favourite. And they delivered when it mattered most while Liverpool simply imploded.

To all those Barca and Messi fans who suddenly turned Liverpool fans and are still in pain, sorry I can't help you grin

Your guess is right cus I'm reporting from nou camp grin

Meanwhile, I just wish you know how distracted n absent minded Liverpool players were at the exit of salah, even so, it played out heavily on karius, dude wasn't in that game abit, was so absent minded.

In case you are yet to know,u guys played against 9-men team lastnyt tongue

Such a cheap win...

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
see as una dey cry and shout for salah. .but when blaise maltudi injured onazi during the 2014 world cup against france none of you guys shout o.,. .rubbish!mis it not football. . .why would salah challenge an Ariel ball with Ramos, not even messi does that . .abegi

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Emusan(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
muffyt05:

You're wrong in your analysis in a million ways,I mean why resort to such negative tactics in order to eliminate the best player from the opposite side,it just shows how unfair and how unworthy Real Madrid are. The same was witnessed in the semis when Robben was tactically nocked out,I mean the world is not interested in the eventual winner but we wanna see beautiful football on display. I'm not a fan of both sides but Ramos is a plague that urgently needs to be weeded out of football globally cos he's a bad brand to the game we all love to see

I'm not a football fan but the hotel I logged yesterday night is the reason I watched the match and I only following this match issue here on NL because of people like you who watch football with emotions and sentiment.

After that match few minutes later, DSTV reshow the match.

1. Both teams were pretty doing well not that Liverpool over power Madrid before Salah out.
2. On the issue of Salah and Ramos, both players were fairly competing for the ball.
3. Salah was first to possess the ball with a head kick, Ramos on the other hand OUTRUNS Salah (which Salah didn't expect)
4. The quick challenge made Salah to defend himself by stretching out his hand but unfortunately it went straight to Ramos' armpit.
5. Salah hand's defense and Ramos' speed can't prevent Ramos' fall. So, the only option for Ramos to guide his falling is Salah's hand in his armpit.

At that scene even Ramos can get himself injured but it's just painful that it was Salah that be the victim.

NOTE: Match was still ongoing when it happened to tell you that it's not hard tackle that requires referee attention not until another person committed foul.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by lexy2014: 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:
That's why experience matters, Salah is amazing but he's not the "world's best" like some people were touting him to be. I was rooting for Liverpool but that was a very careless challenge by Salah. Knowing how important he is to his team, he shouldn't have done that. Ramos took advantage of the situation and took him out, lol.
wait oh oga, u seem salah who challenged ramos? How did he do it?
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Ijaya123: 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=67927311][/quote]

Losers will always find an excuse. Nobody argues with result.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
That's second picture with Ramos tongue out is fake.
But like they say all is fair in love n war n I don't think a typical black man will sustain injury from Wat Ramos did.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:
Ramos is the kind of guy who will unplug your life support machine to charge his phone...

That guy needs to be hanged grin

Ramos has been a dirty player but let's not get too ahead of ourselves,we have seen it happen before....
We saw it recently at the Euros between Payet and Ronaldo...
We saw it in 2004 at OT where a young decisive cr7 left the bench to be dangerously tackled based on instructions from the Porto coach,then Mou...he left on stretchers....

We saw it again with that Porto side in 2004 at the finals with Ludovic Guily......

The only twist is the dangling World Cup....I pray he makes it......

But Ramos just made himself a target at the world cup.......
but who in the world of football do you think is up to the task? Me i never see o. Ramos will kee you finish, if them book am, e go still dey threatning your life off pitch. Come see as e dey threatning messi last season el clasico first leg, off pitch oooo. That guy na beast. Nobody go fit do anything give am. I'm happy that the whole world is seeing what messi and other barcelona players been facing. He even did it this just concluded season el clasico 2nd leg. Ramos the beast.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Christmasdon(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2018
Real madrid could also have won the Champions league without hurting Salah...Ramos should be probed and investigated by the International Crime Court of Arbitrary jurisdiction. Although i wanted madrid for win. But not in at this kind. Pains me!!!!!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by wingmanII: 2:24pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos should be very careful. Salah is Egyptian. Enuf said.!!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Stoicbaba(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

Typical Acting! just to derail everyone from the obvious fact that Ramos intentionally broke Salahs arm!...... it was stupid, pulled him from the ball and still had to drag him down landing his weight on the arm..... I just hate Ramos for life.... check instagram, Ramos is the most hated player right now! his page is flooding with insult from every corner of the world

Hey man. ..If you truly understand football and know that ill-luck do happen, you will see what happened to Salah as sheer bad luck. Did Ramos dislocate his shoulder, NO...He may have contributed to it, but he didn't. Salah's shoulder dislocation was just an accident, that can happen to anyone, while contesting ball in the air, or an awkward fall (which it actually was)...

Ramos held and drag Salah's right hand, and he, being dragged, while leaning into Ramos, fell awkwardly on his left shoulder and dislocated it...

That is the fact about the incident...However, I don't expect the bereaved to see clearly, while he is still mourning. Neither will I expect less from anti-Madrid/Ronaldo in extension...

Madrid won, Liverpool lost...Juve cried more than this...

I wish Salah quick recovery, for World Cup...

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by ThierryJay: 2:27pm On May 27, 2018
It is such a shame that these folks commenting only do so on sentiments, rather than from a professional, objective viewpoint.

Ramos is a classical example of the good old days defender who would do just about anything to mow you down. It could have been worse during the time of Jaap Stam, Nesta, Fabio Cannavaro and former Real Madrid teammate, Pepe. It is called TACTICAL DEFENDING and last I checked, it is a part of the game

Football is strategic. Eliminate the threat to have an easy passage. However, I believe it was not even Ramos' intention to 'kill' Mo. Mo was naive though. He took the tussle seriously and got burnt bad. You don't drag the ball with the opponent when you know you'd likely be the target. His inexperience implicated him on the night.

Either way, with or without Salah, Liverpool was never going to win that match. The pointers were there. They have horrible defenders, a sorry goalkeeper and a loose midfield. Salah might have motivated his team mates to an extent but the hand writing was too visible.[/quote]

On the contrary, Liverpool had a very good chance to win with Salah. His threat was so evident in the first 25 mins when Real madrid were all over the place. His positioning and ability to draw defenders also afforded Mane and Firmino to trouble the other defenders. And on the night, Liverpool's defence was actually good as underscored by the only goal they legitimately conceded, Bale's otherworldly goal which is by no means a shameful goal to concede(Barring Karius' fiasco which they had no control over)

Liverpool's problem was that their winning formula was overly dependent on Salah. Once he came off, the attack went limp as Mane had to fill in that role (which he tried for the most part). However, that rendered Firmino and lallana useless. It is no coincidence that Madrid immediately assumed dominance once Salah went off which they never really relinquished. Madrid's quality in depth could not have been more emphasized.

Now to Ramos. A lot of things has been said about him. He was smart, wise ...etc as he identified and nullified the threat which is acceptable in football. Well, Salah might have been a bit naive going head-on with the challenge against Ramos, but one cannot take away the fact that Ramos wrestled him down which was a foul and a yellow card. However, I will never know whether he intended to break Salah's collarbone with that move.

"So my point is, with Salah, the handwriting was not that visible as you stated, it was completely blank. And without Salah, Real madrid went on to write history on the sheets."
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
post=67925996:
Ramos is just a wicked soul. Nothing more!
and u are just senseless hypocrite.nothing less

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by andrew444(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
but who in the world of football do you think is up to the task? Me i never see o. Ramos will kee you finish, if them book am, e go still dey threatning your life off pitch. Come see as e dey threatning messi last season el clasico first leg, off pitch oooo. That guy na beast. Nobody go fit do anything give am. I'm happy that the whole world is seeing what messi and other barcelona players been facing. He even did it this just concluded season el clasico 2nd leg. Ramos the beast.

Ramos did what he is supposed to do yesterday nothing more,make dem free am abeg.

Na Suarez and Messi fit those kind defenders no b salah.

Do you know how many times Ramos has attempt to injure Messi? Even in the last season Classico where Barca won 3-2 at the bernabeu Ramos was red carded in a first tackle aiming Messi leg,he has never been successful doing that against Barcelona,he can do that tactics to salah and Liverpool but he can't do that with Barca.

Make Liverpool fan let us hear word abeg the best team won salah or no salah
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
This was how pogba took out onazi in the last world cup.

Blaise Matuidi did not Pogba...

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2018
muffyt05:

You're wrong in your analysis in a million ways,I mean why resort to such negative tactics in order to eliminate the best player from the opposite side,it just shows how unfair and how unworthy Real Madrid are. The same was witnessed in the semis when Robben was tactically nocked out,I mean the world is not interested in the eventual winner but we wanna see beautiful football on display. I'm not a fan of both sides but Ramos is a plague that urgently needs to be weeded out of football globally cos he's a bad brand to the game we all love to see
carry ur myopic submission go tell ur gullible village children.nonsense.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by MrCuteking(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:

You mean that single player moved the ball from one end of the pitch through 11 players and scored at the other end to win it for Madrid?
My brother, you will not understand. As a footballer, there are some kind of players you will have in your team that will ginger you to play well.

Once the player leaves it may affect your mental strength. Liverpool made a big mistake by allowing such an unexpected result to affect them

mentally. Ronaldo wasn’t playing well, he would have been replaced by Asensio but his presence alone made Liverpool less focused on the

team and paid more attention on Ronaldo not scoring. It was probably one of the game plans and strategies Zidane used in distracting Liverpool.

When Ronaldo got injured against France, he knew the importance of being on the pitch so he decided to assist the coach in motivating the players.

One single player can influence others to play well. Immediately when Salah left, it didn’t just affect the players, it affected the coach and the fans.

Judging from my analysis, Liverpool had more shots, more goal scoring opportunities and dangerous attacks until Salah left and they all pulled back.

If you play video games, you know the importance of players in vital matches.

This was exactly what the Italians did to Amokachi and Amonike at the world cup. You see this white guys, they know where to touch you without getting a card.

When they see that there is no way out, they just go straight ahead to terminate the best player in other to affect their mental strength.

Its Just like a game of Chess! Eliminate the queen so that the rest of them will get disorganized.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2018
userplainly:

Oga everybody knows salah + mane are the key to Liverpool's success ( especially salah)..... he's as important as Ronaldo to Madrid wen Madrid was playing badly and Ronaldo was the only goal scorer!....... Cavajal don't come close! .......so to answer ur qstn.. YES!

I'm a Man U fan so u can guess who I was rooting for!.... don't say most people, the team I support won in a disgraceful manner and they've forever lost my respect and that of millions!....... Ramos did not win last night, instead he made Madrid lose.... I can bet u that real Madrid is finished!..
does SR4 or madrid need ur useless respect?btw,who ur respect help?man utd fan ko,mancity AC ni.nonsense

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Arabambi1: 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
I feel bad for Salah not for UCL but for the probability of missing the world cup. But has it occurred to football fans that Salah, klopp and the entire Liverpool team might also had plan for Ramos by asking Salah to frustrate him and get him sent off due to his high propensity to foul any player tormenting him. The same way Ramos, zidane and entire Madrid players have planned for Salah. It turns out Madrid plan triumphed. What if Salah had succeeded in getting Ramos sent off? We would have said good riddance to bad rubbish. Just my thought
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by ikorodureporta: 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
Did Ramos play against the rules of football? Afterall there were referees....i dnt understand why he's being tagged an animal....

The next time Salah sees Ramos in an opposing team... grin grin

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by ThierryJay: 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
Sanchez01:

Either way, with or without Salah, Liverpool was never going to win that match. The pointers were there. They have horrible defenders, a sorry goalkeeper and a loose midfield. Salah might have motivated his team mates to an extent but the hand writing was too visible.

On the contrary, Liverpool had a very good chance to win with Salah. His threat was so evident in the first 25 mins when Real madrid were all over the place. His positioning and ability to draw defenders also afforded Mane and Firmino to trouble the other defenders. And on the night, Liverpool's defence was actually good as underscored by the only goal they legitimately conceded, Bale's otherworldly goal which is by no means a shameful goal to concede(Barring Karius' fiasco which they had no control over)

Liverpool's problem was that their winning formula was overly dependent on Salah. Once he came off, the attack went limp as Mane had to fill in that role (which he tried for the most part). However, that rendered Firmino and lallana useless. It is no coincidence that Madrid immediately assumed dominance once Salah went off which they never really relinquished. Madrid's quality in depth could not have been more emphasized.

Now to Ramos. A lot of things has been said about him. He was smart, wise ...etc as he identified and nullified the threat which is acceptable in football. Well, Salah might have been a bit naive going head-on with the challenge against Ramos, but one cannot take away the fact that Ramos wrestled him down which was a foul and a yellow card. However, I will never know whether he intended to break Salah's collarbone with that move.

"So my point is, with Salah, the handwriting was not that visible as you stated, it was completely blank. And without Salah, Real madrid went on to write history on the sheets."
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by vislabraye(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2018
utenwuson:
mo Sallah isn't a wise a player.... you don't contest a ball in the air or in a 50/50 with a bull Luke Ramos who doesn't care if he gets red cards, Sallah should have stayed at his wing and only approach Ramos when he is in possession of the ball.... even Messi knows Ramos is a reckless player when contesting for a ball so he avoids him in such situations and only dribble him if he is possession.
Sallah and Liverpool/ Barça fans should know this is football, it's not just about play but tactical.
get well and learn to stay fit.

He didn't contest the ball in the air with Ramos..
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by MrCuteking(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
In a game of Chess, when you eliminate the queen, the rest will be under serious treat... Real Madrid had two queens ( Ronaldo and Bale)
And they played against a team without a queen after 32minutes. grin cool

When Salah left the pitch, those that played Madrid to win were like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by YungPrinzz(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
Vamos Ramos! He didn't just terminate Salah, he also frustrated Mane till he got booked! All hail the king of the finals. Sergio is the life at the Party. #AporLA13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) / EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83