Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) (90146 Views)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Sergio Ramos Sent Mo Salah Message / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by babony1: 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=67938627][/quote] Awon eyan salah, sorry oooo.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by lexy2014: 12:09am On May 28, 2018
Heffe:
yea if u watched carefuly u wil see dat it was sala dat threw his arm at ramos n unfotunate fr salah d arm went straight into ramos armpit..n d accident happend..it was a fair challenge bro
tussling, tugging is part of d game of football and it is allowed as long as u don't endanger an opponent or get undue advantage over an opponent. How do u now blame salah 4 doing that. At first, salahs arm got tangled with Ramos' arm after which salah relexed his hand and wanted 2 withdraw it. Seeing that he had lost possession, Ramos held unto salahas arm and feigned falling down and pulled salah down with him. It seemed like a judo move hence salah landing on his shoulder. Ramos might not have intended injuring salah but d move turned out better than he expected
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Heffe: 7:43am On May 28, 2018
lexy2014:
tussling, tugging is part of d game of football and it is allowed as long as u don't endanger an opponent or get undue advantage over an opponent. How do u now blame salah 4 doing that. At first, salahs arm got tangled with Ramos' arm after which salah relexed his hand and wanted 2 withdraw it. Seeing that he had lost possession, Ramos held unto salahas arm and feigned falling down and pulled salah down with him. It seemed like a judo move hence salah landing on his shoulder. Ramos might not have intended injuring salah but d move turned out better than he expected
. If u say salah throwing his arm at ramos is part of d game,den ramos' 'falling' as result of salah's arm is also justified! Falling is also part of d game..there ws a shot cr7 shud av taken,be jumped,he saw d ruthles challenge frm d defenda..had cr7 gone ahead to take dat shot and was injured,wud u have blamed dat defenda? Na...injuries are part of d game bro
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by adexdebo17: 8:01am On May 28, 2018
every evil that is blocking my way to glory father lord give me power to send them out. that's wat Ramos did. Salah nd liverpool lack experience and that what kill them even if he's stil on the pitch for 90mins madrid wil stil win cos none of their players can't match madrid players talkless of their keeper#halamadrid
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Heffe: 8:02am On May 28, 2018
LustreChris:
If Lovren or AA Trent was the one who took Ronaldo down and out, would y'all that are shouting Ramos did intentionally be shouting?
What Payet did to Ronaldo during the Euro Final did you all shout then and hate on Payet?

Ramos did his job as a defender so well and the ref didn't see it as a card offence, Mo'Salah was just "unfortunate" to have been the beneficiary of such act.
exactly..most of dis guys hatin are nt even liverpool fans..d hate is too,i think some gulibles pained because of religious affiliations

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by coolh3ad(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2018
caprini1:
Mo Salah and his supporters are bunch of wimps and sissy's ,this is football.For Pete's sake ,were they expecting Ramos to hug him ,kiss him and Pat him on the back to go and score?

You are just being sentimental. Salah lost balance already and was going to the ground. There was no need pulling him to the ground and resting his whole weight on his arm in the process. It was totally uncalled for....
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Montana83: 9:16am On May 28, 2018
Shortyy:
He must be mad! After what he did to that poor guy this is all he could say? Bloody hell!
wats wrong people this are two people doing their job on the pitch one got injured watch the highlights again they both held themselves down.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by caprini1: 4:13pm On May 28, 2018
coolh3ad:

You are just being sentimental. Salah lost balance already and was going to the ground. There was no need pulling him to the ground and resting his whole weight on his arm in the process. It was totally uncalled for....
Like I said ,Wimps and sissy's..go and watch juve vs barca of last season and see how Messi fell with face,i thought his neck broke,but he got up Shaked it off and played on..What's so special about Salah that we won't drink water and keep cup?
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by coolh3ad(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2018
caprini1:
Like I said ,Wimps and sissy's..go and watch juve vs barca of last season and see how Messi fell with face,i thought his neck broke,but he got up Shaked it off and played on..What's so special about Salah that we won't drink water and keep cup?

Guess you just heard the words - wimps and sissy. What is special about Salah case is He got a dislocated shoulder (Clavicle fracture) in the process...no one is stopping you from "drinking water and keeping cup" all we are saying is "wrestling" shouldn't be tolerated on the football pitch.....
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by lexy2014: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
Heffe:
. If u say salah throwing his arm at ramos is part of d game,den ramos' 'falling' as result of salah's arm is also justified! Falling is also part of d game..there ws a shot cr7 shud av taken,be jumped,he saw d ruthles challenge frm d defenda..had cr7 gone ahead to take dat shot and was injured,wud u have blamed dat defenda? Na...injuries are part of d game bro
Seems u didn't ready post thoroughly. Pls c a part of my post&take note of d highlighted.
lexy2014:
tussling, tugging is part of d game of football and it is allowed as long as u don't endanger an opponent or get undue advantage over an opponent.
In 1982 world cup, Harald Schumacher of west germany after loosing d ball lounged into Patrick bastion of France, leaving him unconscious and later throwing him into a coma. He didn't even get a card. U say injury is part of d game. Is this what u are talking about?
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Heffe: 5:51pm On May 28, 2018
lexy2014:

Seems u didn't ready post thoroughly. Pls c a part of my post&take note of d highlighted.

In 1982 world cup, Harald Schumacher of west germany after loosing d ball lounged into Patrick bastion of France, leaving him unconscious and later throwing him into a coma. He didn't even get a card. U say injury is part of d game. Is this what u are talking about?

in the 2014 during d match btwn naija n france,matuidi took out onazi thereby rendering our midfield weak..n france won d match! does dat make matuidi a bad person?
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by itzjwizzy(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2018
Inspire01:
No, but they are d ones complaining the most. Come to my area and see how they are so pained and bitter bcus Madrid won
Oh...

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by lexy2014: 11:27pm On May 28, 2018
Heffe:
in the 2014 during d match btwn naija n france,matuidi took out onazi thereby rendering our midfield weak..n france won d match! does dat make matuidi a bad person?
were in my discussion did I say anything about anyone being bad?
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by lovediehatelive(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lomprico2:
This was how pogba took out onazi in the last world cup.
thank you!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by triggaSG(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Easysmith:
What I want to say may sound wicked to some,
But I think we must all admit that inexperienced kill Liverpool last niget, even Messi know the limit to struggle with Ramos, some might see him as a wicked defender, but if u ask me I will say that is his way of playing . (Do u think wayback if messi had try to shine infront of Gatuso his carrier wudnt av London ended ?)
So sallah sud av know who ramos is , and for the keeper also , maybe it's becos he never watch any of Bale clip or I don't even know , cos that was not accidental kick, he had his time to dress and play the ball , so he sud xpect it to be rocket power .
But wish sallah quick recovery

pass me the girl control...make i chop free offering wey you wan drop....get small self con, but na for yaba sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) / EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo)