Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) (90166 Views)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Sergio Ramos Sent Mo Salah Message / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by saltoasis: 1:47pm On May 27, 2018
I don't know why people keep blaming Sergio Ramos. It's all part of the game. I don't know why people like giving excuses for their failure.
What about Karius that fumbled twice in the game, would Salah had prevented that ?

5 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
Beremx:
Salah's fans no get chills at all. See blasting!
fans ko,ac ni.most of the commenters are not liverpool fans.dey are angry cuz dia bets cut immediately salah left d pitch.plenty people play salah to score and ramos to be carded with huge amount of money.

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:48pm On May 27, 2018
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by truthfulmallam(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
Wetin happen..?? Why all d insults??

It's football. It's a game. U could get injured, even die in d pitch. Whether or not it was accidental, intended, or planned, it's part of d risks of the game...

Ramos did nothing that hasn't been done before. Infact the tackle didn't seem so serious, but Sallah was injured. Some fans even thought Sallah wanted out to save his feet for World Cup...

My point is: no need to rain abuses on Ramos.

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
utenwuson:
mo Sallah isn't a wise a player.... you don't contest a ball in the air or in a 50/50 with a bull Luke Ramos who doesn't care if he gets red cards, Sallah should have stayed at his wing and only approach Ramos when he is in possession of the ball.... even Messi knows Ramos is a reckless player when contesting for a ball so he avoids him in such situations and only dribble him if he is possession.
Sallah and Liverpool/ Barça fans should know this is football, it's not just about play but tactical.
get well and learn to stay fit.
well said.

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by saltoasis: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
ajibolabd:
Salah is just doing himself by wrapping his hand around Ramos hand.
God bless you for this picture. That is what experience does, Messi or Ronaldo would have left the ball for Ramos and look for other opportunities.

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by egojeny1(f): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Sheuns:

You dey watch football at all? Liverpool play style is press you in the first few minutes, should you crack, they'll score as much as possible. Real knew this and decided to absorb all the pressure. Stop insulting Ramos, I'm sure if it was the other way now you guys will be laughing. Madrid outclassed Liverpool.

No. Na only u dey watch football. All i know is dt liverpool pressed them in the 1st 25 mins b4 Salah left. Immediately he left real madrid took over. It was even said in d analysis.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Saintsquare(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
This was how pogba took out onazi in the last world cup.
matuidi ,I still hate that guy I swear
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Thewesterner(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Don't understand why people are cursing Ramos...

Football is a physical game...

And it's not the first time a player gets injured in finals...

Another player gets injured and nobody is talking about it...he cried too

If it were to be the other Way round... They will start the racism ishhhh

All is fair in love and war

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Ijaya123: 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
MrCuteking:

Bros p. Was it not a single player that won it for Madrid?

You mean that single player moved the ball from one end of the pitch through 11 players and scored at the other end to win it for Madrid?

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Hhenryy: 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
lastempero:
These are thugs in form of football players,a clean player can never go that far and what happens to fair play=the core value of football.

You are right, Ramos is a thug, his looks and mannerisms says it all, he lacks discipline and he holds the record for the most red cards shown to a Real Madrid player.
at the moment I think he must be the most dreaded center back in the world.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by encryptjay(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
Thank God Salah is not from Italy. I trust Italian mafia to respond.
Ramos has more than 20 red cards in his football I career; no b today E start. You have to have a cleaner in your team.
Liverpool always loses will to play after Salah is removed which is bad. They should work on their psychology.
Marcelo's cross and Bale's goal were both superb.The way Zidane touched his head on seeing the goal was dope.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by abefeb1(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2018
I hope this salah injury does not cause international crisis because alqeda and alshaba no go find Ramos
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Sheuns(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
egojeny1:

No. Na only u dey watch football. All i know is dt liverpool pressed them in the 1st 25 mins b4 Salah left. Immediately he left real madrid took over. It was even said in d analysis.

Who pressing EPP? Dem score? Even if all the players had turn to Salah, Liverpool would still had lost. Abi would Salah had stopped the goals that went in?

As for the game changing when Salah left, you don't build a team around a player and expect to do well when that player is absent. Ask Barca. Sorry you guys lost to true champions.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by starlingbawa(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:
'Sergio Ramos is someone who could unplug your life support machine to charge his phone' grin

I call him the Spanish Mafia, Spanish enforcer and Spanish terminator cool

Nothing bad about that. He had a job to do and he did it perfectly!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
Shortyy:
He must be mad! After what he did to that poor guy this is all he could say? Bloody hell!
wetin again u wan make him do?when matiudi gave onazi 6 months I.T during naija vs france 2014 world cup,no be same sorry hm bn tell onazi?nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by starlingbawa(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2018
MDsambo:
May karma make a surprise visit to Ramos. Dude doesn't deserve to be in the beautiful game

Typical Nigerian speech!!!... Relax and take a deep breath, It's only football.

2 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
Lomprico2:
This was how pogba took out onazi in the last world cup.
not pogba,na blaise matiudi
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by starlingbawa(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
hakimi1974:
sergio ramos, real madrid's cold hearted enforcer. never in my life have i seen a soccer player dominate a match like he did yesterday. kudos to him, he was doing his job, and he did it effectively.

Exactly my thoughts!!!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Kingso23: 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos the slayer of sallah grin
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by lastempero: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

You are right, Ramos is a thug, his looks and mannerisms says it all, he lacks discipline and he holds the record for the most red cards shown to a Real Madrid player.
at the moment I think he must be the most dreaded center back in the world.

He should be sanctioned properly.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by doctokwus: 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Ramos should watch his back, some fans aren't joking some even called him son of a bitch in Spanish (hijo de puta). Even though his action was deliberate. I don't like the way they are threatening him
Forget talk.
Though I feel Real Madrid would have eventually won even with Salah,but he intentionally deprived the world of watching a fair game of football.
He should know some people see football than just a mere sport and can go to the extreme when they know someone deliberately deprived their team/player or opponent of an equal chance of victory.
Anything Ramos sees he should take because he has been getting away so long with mischief in a sport that is supposed to be 11 men fighting fairly.
He is like an athlete that uses drugs when competing with others that depend solely on their natural talent and hardwork.
Just as drugs are illegal in sports,deliberate intent and act to take out an opponent is also frowned at and sanctioned in football.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by egojeny1(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
Sheuns:

Who pressing EPP? Dem score? Even if all the players had turn to Salah, Liverpool would still had lost. Abi would Salah had stopped the goals that went in?

As for the game changing when Salah left, you don't build a team around a player and expect to do well when that player is absent. Ask Barca. Sorry you guys lost to true champions.

Salah would hv scored no doubt. The idiot knew it.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by SirBunky85(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
Jimbadly:
That Ramos needs to be shot. grin Very annoying and obnoxious thug.
and u need to be hanged.sentimental gambler

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Thewesterner(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
muffyt05:

You're wrong in your analysis in a million ways,I mean why resort to such negative tactics in order to eliminate the best player from the opposite side,it just shows how unfair and how unworthy Real Madrid are. The same was witnessed in the semis when Robben was tactically nocked out,I mean the world is not interested in the eventual winner but we wanna see beautiful football on display. I'm not a fan of both sides but Ramos is a plague that urgently needs to be weeded out of football globally cos he's a bad brand to the game we all love to see
Ramos is a bad brand to the game? Which game? The one only you watch?
If am to us Ramos or Sallah as a model to advertise DURACELL batteries... Who will I choose?

Abeg.... everybody is entitled to his/her opinion

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by frankmoney(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
caprini1:
Mo Salah and his supporters are bunch of wimps and sissy's ,this is football.For Pete's sake were they expecting Ramos to hug him ,kiss him and Pat him on the back to go and score?
my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by starlingbawa(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:
Sore losers all over. About last night UCL final, and to those who are still pained and saying terrible things about Ramos, it was a fair challenge and both players went down on the impact. Such challenge occur numerous times in football matches. They should quit whining like sore losers. If carefully checked, most people complaining ain't even Liverpool fans.

Real Madrid saw their chances and took it. Liverpool lost because Real Madrid was the better team. Pure and simple.

It was a game of 11 players against 11 players. A single player being replaced is not enough justification. Had Salah remained on the pitch, would he have prevented the errors of Karius?

Look back at Euro2016 final. Ronaldo was substituted in the first half due to injury similar to Salah's yesterday. Portugal still went ahead to win the trophy without Ronaldo. That's the make up of a team that knows how to deliver.

At that stage of the competition, Real Madrid was the favourite. And they delivered when it mattered most while Liverpool simply imploded.

To all those Barca and Messi fans who suddenly turned Liverpool fans and are still in pain, sorry I can't help you. grin grin grin

Well said Bro!!!
Big Ups!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by frankmoney(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2018
egojeny1:

then Liverpool is an extremely foolish team who can't do without one player , no plan b at all , same thing happened when they played roma
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Hhenryy: 2:07pm On May 27, 2018
[s]
Emilokoiyawon:
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.
[/s]

Long trash!!!

Are you supporting bullying/rough/dirty play in football?.... Don't let your sentiment for Madrid cloud your sense of judgment
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by AustineCJ: 2:08pm On May 27, 2018
Sallah isn't experienced enough, he wouldn't have gotten himself intangle with Ramos.... Messi n Ronaldo always try to avoid dirty defenders, maybe he was thinking his up against Jones n cahill.....he just met the world best defender and the introduction wasn't funny.

3 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Pentools(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2018
MDsambo:
May karma make a surprise visit to Ramos. Dude doesn't deserve to be in the beautiful game

Amen!
God bless you bro....his own karma will sure be more heartbreaking n might even give him early retirement.
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by starlingbawa(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
RAM-us.. a big bully who always frustrate a person that is about to succeed...

he should watch his back anywhere he is.. he may be a target of some mob whose role model and mentor is Mo Salah... the Egyptian King...

Not a chance in the world that will happen anytime soon!.. This is football and not some damn political struggle!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.