Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did (5871 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Kobicove(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2018
laudate:

You can't withdraw more than 20k at once, on most ATMs. sad So if you are withdrawing about 100k, you need to spend a longer time in front of the ATM to repeat the transaction like 5 times, even if there are 30 people on the queue. It isn't anyone's fault. The ATM and the bank that configured it, decided to limit the maximum number of naira notes that can be withdrawn at each point in time, to 20k. Yeye people! angry

The limit of N20k is for the benefit of the customer so as to reduce the potential loss in the event of a robbery undecided
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by 1zynnvn(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2018
gonkin:
Bank don chop 650.

But why do banks put lesser limits in the ATM. There was a time i wanted to withdraw 60k and i was expecting 40k to be the ATM limit. Behold it was 5k per transaction. I left angrily.
Many banks still set theirs to 15k i mean its not like its they dispense N500, its 1k. So whats up with that sh"t

Most atms dispense just 20bills. If its 500naira you get 10k ,1000 you get 20k.
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Bhelamblog(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Mustay(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2018
gonkin:
Bank don chop 650.

But why do banks put lesser limits in the ATM. There was a time i wanted to withdraw 60k and i was expecting 40k to be the ATM limit. Behold it was 5k per transaction. I left angrily.
Many banks still set theirs to 15k i mean its not like its they dispense N500, its 1k. So whats up with that sh"t

True for many of them but for the corporate banks, you will hardly see such. Citi, StanChart are a few to mention.
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by Georgekyrian(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Nothing new. Even the so called enlightened adults would first check their account balance, recharge their phones, then proceed to withdraw in bits on a queue that has more than ten persons waiting to use the same machine.

The way Nigerians behave does shock me at times. grin

Fact, is killing
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by gonkin(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2018
Kobicove:

The charge is N130...

The bank charges you N65 after the first 3 transactions

Thats not the case with my fidelity bank account when use e on zenith atm. Or is it cuz its current account
Re: Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did by laudate: 12:24pm On May 28, 2018
Kobicove:
The limit of N20k is for the benefit of the customer so as to reduce the potential loss in the event of a robbery undecided

In the event of a robbery at the ATM, or in the event of a robbery after walking away from the ATM? Then why charge extra 65 naira per withdrawal after the 1st 3 withdrawals, if such a bank wants to be altruistic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This ?? / How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.