Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) (5852 Views)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Starpost: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (Video)

The founder and general Overseers of Omegas fire minister hit another Scandal as a lady publicly posted a video footage, making Confession that Johnson Suleman slept with her while she was doing hook up, she Disclose that she does not want to go to hell fire that is why she making the Confesses.

According to her Narration: Good day my fellow Nigerians I have a confession to make, on the 20th of November, Linda client made an arrangement that we were going to Lagos, to meet her sister friend, a family friend going to america, it was supposed to be a hook up, when we got to the Hotel, I can't really remember the name of the hotel before I came to meet her, when I got there the pastor came to the room, when the person came in to the room I did recognize the person, bit I was not sure who the person Was, but the face was familiar, it was supposed to be a quick Relations, then I was asked to get into the room to meet the person, when I got him we had intercourse together, afterwards he gave me his number with a sum of 500k.

However, her Narration continue, she then Reveals that her purpose of making the Confession is that she is not Born again and do not want to miss heaven after her baptism.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.yabapost.com.ng/2021/08/apostle-johnson-suleiman-slept-with-me.html?m=1

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by BigRocky: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Una wan start again..

Vagina people will mess you up .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Mayng01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
This sule man is a fraud, is he the only man of God in Nigeria? My instinct tells me the guy isn’t clean after all. In every rumor, there are elements of truth

21 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Blood of Juda

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Superpack589: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wow another free advert for Apostle and another group of people about to destroy their lives and the lives of their generation. Haha na una go taya. Papa go dy grow bigger and bigger.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Authority1o1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Okay...

It doesn't take much to know when lies are cooked up.

First, her claims of confessing to the public so as not to go to hell is all time stale. The public isn't God, which she should know. Trying to obtain mercy from men for such a thing is what a toddler knows is stupid in every respect.

She's a lady who understands the pricelessness of Face and Reputation. Considering the view people have of women that sleep with men, only a few ladies will come forward to the public to make a confession like this. Which heightens the possibility of being paid to do this, which, to her is a very good compensation of what she may stand to lose.

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Baawaa(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
The founder and general Overseers of Omegas fire minister hit another Scandal as a lady publicly posted a video footage of himself, making Confession that Johnson Suleman slept with him
What kind of useless story is this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Superpack589: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Starpost:

The founder and general Overseers of Omegas fire minister hit another Scandal as a lady publicly posted a video footage of himself, making Confession that Johnson Suleman slept with him while she was doing hook up, she Disclose that she does not want to go to hell fire that is why she making the Confesses.

According to her Narration: Good day my fellow Nigerians I have a confession to make, on the 20th of November, Linda client made an arrangement that we were going to Lagos, to meet her sister friend, a family friend going to america, it was supposed to be a hook up, when we got to the Hotel, I can't really remember the name of the hotel before I came to meet her, when I got there the pastor came to the room, when the person came in to the room I did recognize the person, bit I was not sure who the person Was, but the face was familiar, it was supposed to be a quick Relations, then I was asked to get into the room to meet the person, when I got him we had intercourse together, afterwards he gave me his number with a sum of 500k.

However, her Narration continue, she then Reveals that her purpose of making the Confession is that she is not Born again and do not want to miss heaven after her baptism.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.yabapost.com.ng/2021/08/apostle-johnson-suleiman-slept-with-me.html?m=1

Is this how you want to promote your blog? Haha. I pity you. You will land inside trouble before you open your eyes eyes very soon if you and that girl cannot prove this rubbish, even your ancestors will not be able to beg for you.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by EmptyGarden(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
So?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Starpost: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Superpack589:

Is this how you want to promote your blog? Haha. I pity you. You will land inside trouble before you open your eyes eyes very soon if you and that girl cannot prove this rubbish, even your ancestors will not be able to beg for you.

I just reported what the lady said, my intention is not to bring down Johnson Suleman...me myself didn't believe what the lady said, just another Scandal..... She might be lying....I posted it for information purpose, God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Mozino007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Op to slap you dey hungry me!!!!! .....So the lady posted pic of himself??!!!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Superpack589: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Starpost:

I just reported what the lady said, my intention is not to bring down Johnson Suleman...me myself didn't believe what the lady said, just another Scandal..... She might be lying....I posted it for information purpose, God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Kingpin1000: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes.. I don't see why you make a video about this.
If Suleiman had raped you,it would've been a different case but, it was consensual and your were paid Handsomely for the service you rendered. Or you seduced the MOG to fall for temptations just to milk Him and when His spirit refused to give to the body anymore, you decided to make this video.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mheeen it's obvious these guys don't get tired
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mayng01:
This sule man is a fraud, is he the only man of God in Nigeria? My instinct tells me the guy isn’t clean after all. In every rumor, there are elements of truth
Who made u a judge over him? Are u God? How do u know he isn't clean? You urself, are u clean?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Superpack589:

Apostle Suleman is clamping down on blogs and YouTube channels that post news with no fact meant to destroy his name. I was in church when he made this announcement. Ogbeni hide yourself o. You can post what you want to post but at the end, it is you they will catch. Are you sure you will see this girl when they tell you to come and prove this your post in court?

You’re trying to intimidate OP! Jesus endured perjury...

Tell your pastor to quit expending his energy chasing bloggers and vloggers; God’s work needs God’s speed.

On your journey, do not stop to throw stones at every dog that barks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by jimmychang: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Superpack589:
Wow another free advert for Apostle and another group of people about to destroy their lives and the lives of their generation. Haha na una go taya. Papa go dy grow bigger and bigger.

Rest,one of our deaconess and his son who is pastor left our church because apostle slept with his wife.And funny thing is he was the one who recommended the woman for the young pastor. grin grin

He caught apostle ontop his wife and he was threatened grin.He even called the deaconess and started laying curses on the son. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by nosiebaba(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Since you don't want to miss hell confess all your sins na, is this the only sin you have?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by jimmychang: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Superpack589:

Apostle Suleman is clamping down on blogs and YouTube channels that post news with no fact meant to destroy his name. I was in church when he made this announcement. Ogbeni hide yourself o. You can post what you want to post but at the end, it is you they will catch. Are you sure you will see this girl when they tell you to come and prove this your post in court?

Mtchwww...na only him dem dey talk bad about grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Kandeed: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is high time this man start cursing these folks with terrible curse they'll ever live to regret for this nonsense cook up image tarnishing stories

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Roma10: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mayng01:
Any small thing you'll ba taking anyhow
Like you're expecting sometimes like this before
Go get you ass clean up before trying cleaning other
Holy Holy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Caramia2020(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
We av heard from you let's wait bcoz a coin has two sides.[i][/i]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
All these hungry girls have started again grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
So LADIES have become this shameless to come out boldly and admit a lot of rubbish.
Since you're this shameless;
Can you please enumerate in steps the styles you exhibited while the stock lasted?
Can you enumerate the in details the bedsheets that were used and how often they were changed?

JESUS don see something for Nigeria christians hand. You have accepted JESUS and you are still this troubled.
BABE better reevaluate the type of Jesus you accepted.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Bornboy4: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lies. Paid to tarnish the image of Apostle Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
dairykidd:
All these hungry girls have started again grin
Too many prostitutes in Nigeria now.
Many now operate from home, which is a far worst situation which can go on undetected.
Who knew what she would have done when she got to the NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP.
These ones they use their mouth size every Time, Diccck and Harry around.

YOUNG MEN beware ooooo
Remove MARRIAGE from your Agenda now.
U all can see dat she has rushed to accept JESUS yet her character still remains the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by 1000Capacity: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
500k is much in this economy. Manage it judiciously and don't go and give birth to children like Biafrainc
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimmychang:

Rest,one of our deaconess and his son who is pastor left our church because apostle slept with his wife.And funny thing is he was the one who recommended the woman for the young pastor. grin grin

He caught apostle ontop his wife and he was threatened grin.He even called the deaconess and started laying curses on the son. grin
You mean this same Apostle Suleiman?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Palazee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who is even paying all this hoes to come out and be spewing trash against a man of god without any concrete proof

This is the 3rd time am seeing a hoe come to accuse Suleiman of sleeping with her angry angry

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Numerouno94(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Superpack589:

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Starpost:

The founder and general Overseers of Omegas fire minister hit another Scandal as a lady publicly posted a video footage, making Confession that Johnson Suleman slept with her while she was doing hook up, she Disclose that she does not want to go to hell fire that is why she making the Confesses.

Watch Video Below:

He overpaid her by about N490k.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

He overpaid her by about N490k.
Honestly Speaking.
How could such a Girl worth 500k.?
Are Men now classsless?
Such a prize has already negated this News.
IF she said URGENT 2K, I would have believed her.
How could such a Bushmeat get 1Million?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox / I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened / The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.