Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (43972 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by jayraster(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are funny. I did right and will do it again
Whoever presents his head for the breaking of coconut shall not partake in the chewing of it.
Be wise.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Depressedkidd: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Deshannel:
You got too close to your Friends Fiancé. Are you sure you have not already broken the guys code in secret between you and her for her to cofide in you so much?
If you were really her friend you would have told her long before it got to a point of no return.

And to the ladies, Your boyfriends friends are not your Friends, it's that simple. Their loyalty lies with their friends or whatever they can get between your legs.
Imo guy code doesn't cover everything. Guy code has limits, guy code doesn't cover your guy for rape and definitely not this kind of thing. After a certain age I'd rather be responsible and truthful than support my friends doing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Joyrider404(f): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
09021918083 this is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.