Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (43974 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 10:29am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

1. I am glad you figured out what I'm saying. He's been in close contact with his best friend's babe meaning he's got a motive.

2. He knows about the STD story of which I believe the girl told him without Okey's knowledge.

3. She aborted.... Snitch knows about it.

I mean from all indications he's been closely monitoring the relationship from both ends. He also said he was waiting for evidence before telling the lady cheesy cheesy.

I wonder if the OP will take it lightly finding out his own babe is communicating close with his best friend without his knowledge.

Okey messed up big time but that doesn't change the fact OP is a snitch.
lolz....d story is not even straight sef..
d fiancee knew d guy was cheating..nd she was cool about it..wat she does wah to call his bestie nd beg him to advice his friend to use condom wen he is cheating?..reali who does dat?.
a 34 year old woman stupidly aborted a baby of a man she is to get married to..jes bcus of one stupid cookedup story(he ll die if he has kids nao?)reali?...again wu does dat..hw can one b xo foolish
dis Op sha..jes lookin for credits..m not believin d story anymore..after much analysis..its a stupid story
both okey oh
d fiancee
d babe
nd d Op
Fuckedup

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by austyn0(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2018
afilaka:
Hey dear, bliv me, yoa good persom, nt everything has to do wit guy code or nt, atimes, u gat to stick to ur conscience, Most people goin against wat u did are no diff frm ur friend. And for ur friend, KARMA s a bitch, it s coming for him.
Laughs....You are just being biased with your judgement....He did right by breaking the code, as you laud him for breaking the code you should also query him for playing along ever since....If the 34years old lady should commit suicide today[GOD FORBID IT],,her blood is also on his head for allowing things get to this extent.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by GrammarCheck: 11:30am On May 28, 2018
Op...

The lady has moved on. The guy is still pestering her.

He.has married a child bride, yet still wants his fiance.

I think Okey is an idiot. He loves this his fiance but wanted a village bride, mostly because of her age... typical of those archaic ibo men.

Anyways, Okey is toxic. Stay away from him

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:36am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:
Woe betide anyone that does a runs in the office and confides in the OP grin grin nigga will snitch and make sure you are sacked

Abi oh.
Not only runs, simple mistake op will carry for head like badana.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:40am On May 28, 2018
Amarabae:
This is painful.
Why playing with the lady's emotion if he was not serious about marrying her cry cry
She should take heart

Abeg, girls do it all the time.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:43am On May 28, 2018
MofePR:

Indeed it is. You did what anybody with a conscience would have done.

I have been in similar situation twice with two different so called friends.

The first was when I was in the university. This friend started a relationship with a very good girl and promised her marriage. Meanwhile, he confided in me that he wasn't going to marry her because they were age mates. His plan was to dump her in final year. He kept on with the charade and ignored my severe counsel to change his mind. He eventually dumped the lady second semester final year. He practically wrecked her life; she spilled over and almost went mad. I was heartbroken myself. I severed relationship with the so called friend.

Years later another friend started stringing along another good girl when he had already done introduction with another babe in Lagos. I opened up to the lady; she didn't take the news well. She accused me of not wanting her to marry my ''brother''. I guess she even went spiritual because I was seeing her in my dreams. Fast forward to about a year after, my friend dumped her. She cried her heart out. She eventually sought me out to apologise.

So you did the right thing. Never allow anybody make you feel bad.

You I understand, you hate deceit, from either the male or females. You have standards, I respect that.
Op doesn't, he knew everything and didn't do anything, he had no intention of helping the girl , when he later "got to know" her he started to change.
Then betrayed his friend.
He's trying to look like the better man.
Simple.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:46am On May 28, 2018
pawshjai:
ok dis part...i reali dnt support it...its wrng to communicate wif ur friends babe or guy...i remember my bestie once did dah..wen i found out..was xo mad..am lik we best friends kul..we talk abt our guys.kul..buh pls we shud stay away frm dem..in evryway..i dnt knw how comfortable u ll b chattin nd gistin wif ur baes guy wen she isnt dre wifout her knowledge.its wrong...d Op was wrng dre..i tink i see wah u sayin...looks lik d op had a side Ish wif his friend...for him to tell d lady to let him know he told her..den? well m jes in support of d fact dah he let d lady knw abt d evil plan....but cum to tink of it...i tink he told her bcus he had made friends wif her..probably liks her(dnt geh me wrng oo..i min lik her as bein sumone he knws one on one)..bcus if it was a babe he had no cominication wif..i doubt if he will call her nd tell her...m jes sayin dou..well we dnt knw wahs in dre mind..all d same d lady got to knw.nd its fyn

Now you understand why he told her, he's trying to look like a nice person to her. No because what his friend did was wrong but because he wanted the lady in question to have a high regard for him.
He probably liked like the girl.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 11:50am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Now you understand why he told her, he's trying to look like a nice person to her. No because what his friend did was wrong but because he wanted the lady in question to have a high regard for him.
He probably liked like the girl.
Exactly...if care is nt taken he ll continue frm were his friend stop...nd collect his own share of 300k ...lolz..sum nija niggas sha
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by emelda86(f): 11:50am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Kedu? How was ur weekend?

It was fine n urs?
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:51am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I've just seen how Hitler convinced the Germans to take over Europe and become a super race.

Don't allow yourself to be swung easily. I will do that which i did another thousand time. The lady knows Okey is my bestie and he knows i can talk to him if he derails so that's why she do call me.

I'm still friends with the lady today and I've never had an inclination to have emotional feelings for her because i dont eve know how that one can grow .

So you have switched friends and loyalty, you are now "friends" with the lady abi, well done.
Hope your love for wrinkled pvussy doesn't kill you.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by emelda86(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Storri storri, once upon a time, time time,
Fake stories, like fake deliverances every where.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/21/go-round-churches-helping-pastors-fake-miracles-syndicates-confess-enugu/amp/

Advance methods dey everywhere.

Mister did I call you on my mention na so una dey take start una craze
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:55am On May 28, 2018
afilaka:
Hey dear, bliv me, yoa good persom, nt everything has to do wit guy code or nt, atimes, u gat to stick to ur conscience, Most people goin against wat u did are no diff frm ur friend. And for ur friend, KARMA s a bitch, it s coming for him.

Lol.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 11:57am On May 28, 2018
pawshjai:
did u read what i wrote in the bracket?..i dnt mean emotional feelings...we both knw dah d pity u fill for a gurl u knw well nd nt same u ll hv for a gurl u hardli see or talk to..das jes it d fact dah u hv goten close to her made u fil pity for her nd das y u had to tel hr of d plan...xo dnt quote me wrngli..besyds did ur friend knw dat u communicate wif his bae dat often??

Babe,I respect your powers of deduction.
I like girls who try to put themselves into the shoes of the people they are with,
It makes for a health life.
I would give you origin but I don't know if you drink it.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Babe,I respect your powers of deduction.
I like girls who try to put themselves into the shoes of the people they are with,
It makes for a health life.
I would give you origin but I don't know if you drink it.
d best way to knw hw odas feel is to put urself in dre situation...das a life principle dah we shud hav..dah way we wud b able to relate better wif people..nd avoid hurtin dem unecesarily...or acting foolishly....And No i dont take Origin..tankz...lolz
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Extend my warm regards to your mum, sisters and female relatives.

They are women and the same applies.
For a long time I never understood why our forefathers never trained women and put there attention in the first male child.

The simple reason is women are traitor's if not all 90% of them.
Examples include tiwa, buhari's wife when he went to prison., Helen of troy, and lest we forget EVE.

You are only allowed to throw stones if you have never collected money under false pretense from a man.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:12pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Dami12345 needs to learn.

Well you will have to order your friends from konga or jumia,
Who wants a Jackal as a friend.
Even the people tell you to get new friends will never be friends with you.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by laudate: 12:16pm On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:
It clearly shows you don't know women. If quarrel arises like you said and they want to expose secrets this secrets will still end as gossips in female circle. They can only expose you to the guy if they actually want to payback not because of misunderstanding.

OP snitched and in a normal settings should be drilled.

Guy, stop dat epistle. undecided I grew up among women, and have worked extensively with many of them. Many women do NOT know how to keep secrets of other people, especially those that have to do with their own friends. A woman can only keep a secret of her own, not those of her friends, relatives or acquaintances. shocked If a woman fancies something that her friend already has, or if there is any minor quarrel, you need to see how all those so-called secrets will come tumbling out in the form of insults and abuse. Asking a woman to keep your secret, is like pouring droplets of water in a leaking bowl. sad Guys can still fight, and NOT spill their friends' secrets. But women? Never! sad

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by laudate: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
LeHMaR:
I Just can't believe guys are saying this, you know you can't keep a secret yet you allow yourself to take in that secret.. Who's wicked? do you have a best friend who you're sure would willingly take a bullet for you?..
i hate what okey did, but that doesn't change anything... Secrets are secrets... Probably even okey brothers didn't know this secret. And you sef, try to reduce the rudeness in your tone, we're only debating.

Are you deliberately trying to show that you have nothing upstairs? shocked Keep it up, because you are succeeding. Did the OP beg his friend Okey at any time, to entrust such secrets to him? No. The friend called Okey willingly poured out his secrets to the OP. Secondly, 'secrets are NOT secrets' where they have the potential to harm, or cause evil to others. sad

If you were in the girl's shoes, and someone was doing something so evil to you, like Okey was doing to the girl, would you still be here chanting "secrets are secret", or would you be thanking God that someone had a conscience to warn you about what was going on, so that you could either protect yourself from harm, or take precautions to avoid the evil that was about to be unleashed upon you? Think carefully before you answer. The response you give will show if you are a supporter of evil, or a force for good. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
are you sure you are a female or you just want to troll

Just look at that, the lady said my mind.
What's the name of a females jackal again.
Oh yes, a jackal.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
ba7man:
What do you know about being a man??

Best question I've seen all day.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:23pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

He's a child and reasons like one.

Lol.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:24pm On May 28, 2018
ringi82:

You are totally wrong sir. It's beyond a social contract. The elements of a breach of promise to marry is inherent in the narrative. All she needs is corroborative evidence to prove her case.. If she can get the guy's friend to testify on her behalf, it's a done deal. Anyone can sue for breach of contract to marry under the matrimonial causes Act, 1990 and even under the customary law.

Really, give me cases to back that,
And thank you for the information.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:27pm On May 28, 2018
Silumi:

God will not fail to bless you for this act..if you had gone along with your friends you would have also borne the consequences of his karma..thank God for the wisdom to abdicate yourself from such wickedness.your honesty will reap a reward God is not asleep.

Lol would you like to marry him or be his bestie??
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:31pm On May 28, 2018
pedrilo:
some girls r totally daft.
why stay with a guy who cheats and gives u STD?
that was a red flag she ignored, u for allow her suffer bros.
mumu girl!

Ever wondered if it was the girl who gave the guy STD that's why she stayed but she wants the guy to have guilt and so she played the loving girlfriend to cover her cheating and also to gain good points with okey.
Ever wondered what kind of talk the girl and op would have talked before they start talking of STD and sex, we need to know, how close are they even. Because a random frieen telling you this intimate details.

Are we sure she is not telling op so that he will check himself since he and the girl collabo each other too.

We need the full story.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 12:32pm On May 28, 2018
wisdomkid:

It will amaze us how our comment will come back to hurt us and our family/children.

Your good friend will plan worst than this, and your best friend will join him. You didn;t think about the dilemma of this woman involved.

And what about the poor guy she is with now, who she would lie to about her body count, her pregnancy stats, why the last relationship failed etc.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by laudate: 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
oyb:
Yep, the sort of person who will drive past accident victims.

The sort of person who will not intervene if his neighbours are being robbed

The sort of person who will say people who are kidnapped are being punished

The sort of person who will blame rape victims.

That's you.

You described him perfectly. sad And it is people like him that would expect help from strangers when they are in trouble...nansense!
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by laudate: 12:47pm On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:
You are a fycking fooooool, God punish you.
Idiiot, do you know how many guys the 38 yr old rag has messed up before karma invuted okey to her life, you think it is normal for a lady who is fine to not marry from 19-38 yrs, what has she been doing.

So just like that you stab your bro for a girl.
Fuvk you, fuvk you life, fuvk you reasons fuvk everything you hold there.

This is Nigeria! (Drops mic)

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Fabulous47(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2018
Nawa o! grin You told her to move on with her life after she has spent a lot on the dude.

You told her to forget about the guy after he had met with the parent of the other girl. angry

For your mind you are a nice person ba?

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by jiggah100(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Remember guys cover every shiit of their fellow guy and it's an unwritten rule
some kind shit no follow my man
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by ringi82(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Really, give me cases to back that,
And thank you for the information.
In Ezennah vs Atta (2004) 2 S.C.(Pt II) pg 75, the Supreme Court gave an expository on the concept of breach of promise to marry thus: “Two elements are necessary to constitute a breach of agreement or promise of marriage. First, the party jilted must prove to the satisfaction of the court that there was in fact, a promise to marry under the Matrimonial Causes Act, 1990, or under Islamic law or under customary law, on the part of the other sex. Second, the party, reneging has really, and as a matter of fact, failed or refused to keep to the agreement of marriage…. Marriage is regarded as a very sacred institution both in our jurisprudence and in our sociology. Accordingly, an agreement to enter into a marriage should leave nobody in doubt as to the real intention of the parties to enter into a marriage.”
In Mabamije vs Otto (2016) LPELR 26058(SC) the case of Ms. Mabamije was that Mr. Otto breached his promise to marry her, and for that reason she claimed a whopping N20 million as damages as well as an order to compel Mr. Otto to perfect/complete all marriage arrangements earlier made by him!
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

So you have switched friends and loyalty, you are now "friends" with the lady abi, well done.
Hope your love for wrinkled pvussy doesn't kill you.

Why are you having a baby boy over this matter?

So, because there are evil bitchès out there, you are arguing that this woman in particular(or all women) should suffer the fate of Mrs Okey?

If we used your logic then humanity would die out in a decade! So because eve eat the apple, I too must suffer?
Or do you know this woman personally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.